Notifications for New Sign-Up Threads

How-To: Notifications for New Sign-Ups

So there was recently a question about whether or not there should be a tag to be used whenever a new signup thread is made. Though actually, there is a more efficient way of automatically getting notifications - without missing some from a tag possibly being forgotten to use in new signup threads!

1. First of all, go to the sign-ups section (though you can do it with any section, if you want notifications for new SGs (I’m looking at you, @CrazyCaliope) then you can do this on there, too!

1. Then you can change the settings to ‘Watching First Post’ and it means you will get a notification every time there is a new thread, and so, every time there are new signups. This option will not give you any other notifications for the thread (like Tracking or Watching would) and so it’s an efficient way to get notified of all new roleplays!

If you want to see ongoing roleplays that have their signups open, you can go to the RP Masterlist that has just recently been updated!

I hope this helps you find and join new roleplays!!

@RPers

13 Likes

Light mode :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

3 Likes

I knoww I have it on light on my phone and dark on my laptop.

3 Likes

But why? :eyes:. :eyes:

3 Likes

EW YOURE ON LIGHT MODE?

1 Like

ikr

Why do people hate light mode? :joy:

Thanks for this thread! It’s much more helpful!

1 Like

its so ugly and unnecessarily bright

1 Like

lmao, so you have never used it?

i have, shamefully

1 Like

:rofl:

But i think it’s better to use it in the day, do you use it at night or it just usually blinds you?

1 Like

I’m too lazy to change it so it’s just always in this state
Am I gon go bliyn shii

1 Like

I always forget to check new rp’s so this was so useful for me!

Hey @RPers have you guys already turned on the notifications for new rp’s on the sign-ups?
You’ll never miss a new rp, and before you think you’ll get spammed a lot, no it’s only one notification when it’s made, and it doesn’t happen so often that it gets annoying!

6 Likes