Novella's Novel Prize Awards: Nominations

°˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° image °˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The RPing community has been such a massive part of my life for years and it has become a very special corner of the internet for me. I have felt so inspired by the people in this collaborative community and I feel like I’ve learnt so much from the people around me - somehow becoming able to create and write characters. I have loved being able to create some crazy stories alongside everyone and for the many yet to come!!!

Which is why I would love to have a look back on and share the appreciation for the RP and SGs, and to acknowledge the amazing and immensely creative users, over the last few years— hence the Novel Prize Awards.

The Awards will span across all RP/SGs in this section, covering RP/SGs, Presentation, Story, Characters, Relationships and Users - the specific categories are as follow:

The link to the nominations forms are available if you click each title!!

Biggest RP/SG Plot Twist
Best Drama RP/SG
Best Fantasy RP/SG
Best Mystery RP/SG

Best Casted Character
Best Character Name
Best FC Slides
Best Name Banner

Best Misc Story
Most Dramatic Scene
Most Heartbreaking Scene
Best Argument
Saddest Death
Best Romance Scene
Best Character Plot
Most Iconic Moment

Funniest Character
Saddest Character
Meanest Character
Most Romantic Character
Biggest Character Crush
Best Character Development
Most Anticipated Character
Best NB Character
Best Male Character
Best Female Character

Best Friendship
Best Rivalry
Best Sibling Duo
Best Family
Hottest Couple
Best Enemies-to-Lovers Trope
Best Non-Endgame Relationship
Best Endgame Relationship

Best RP Creator
Best SG Creator
Best Character Creator
Kindest RPer
Most Creative RPer
Most Improved RPer
MVRP (Most Valued Roleplayer)

Everyone will have the chance to nominate whoever they want for each, with the opportunity to add some reasons behind their choice (for example maybe adding a little character quote). If you want to nominate yourself no judgement here!! All for a bit of self-appreciation and throwing your own hat in the ring if you think it fits the category!

After nominations are in, they will be put onto an editable Google Slides, where everyone will have the chance to put some information on about their nominated thing. For example, if you had a character nominated, you or others could write about their storyline or put some quotes in. This is so that when it comes to voting, we can all be more familiarised with the nominations regardless of what RP/SGs we are or aren’t a part of!!

May the Novel Prize Awards begin!!

12 Likes

So here’s some practice voting for everyone lol want to ask a few things:

I’m going to make a Google Forms for the Nominations and Voting, would you rather have all categories on one form, or one form per category?

• Separate
  • Together
0 voters

Anddd how long would you like for nominations?

• Less than a week
  • A week
  • Between one and two weeks
  • Two weeks
0 voters

Who wants to be tagged in future for this? (I’ll use the big RPer tag once and then use the list from this)

• Tag me!!
0 voters

@RPers @SGers

8 Likes

OMG OMG OMG

ELLA DOING THESE AWARDS

Bro this is going to be the best event

GAHHH IM SO EXCITED

Dnjsjdjsjdhsjdhjwhdhejehdhsu

7 Likes

The nomination forms are now open!! You can find them in the OP if you click on each title!

@astxrism @duck @Caticorn @Mouschi @CerealKiller @Jass @benitz786 @raviola

10 Likes

wowow i am so glad these are back up and running again !!

7 Likes

aaah I am incredibly excited for this and that someone had picked it up because it truly looked like it would have taken a while before someone else did :sob:

Thanks Ella :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Ahhhh

6 Likes

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS BRU
We haven’t had one in far too long so imma try to remember both old and new stuff also peep the new and improved categories :eyes:

4 Likes

Excite

4 Likes

Helloooo just a reminder for nominations to be submitted! Most people voted for a week in keeping them open but I’ll extend it for a bit longer in case people need more time, I would love for everyone to have a chance to put all their fav RP moments out there!!!

˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° ˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° ˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°

@astxrism @Duck @Caticorn @Mouschi @CerealKiller @Kate @benitz786 @raviola @Kristi @Littlefeets @Tina.g @sunflowerjm @ChayChay05

9 Likes

Ahhh there’s so much to nominate, yet I have no idea what to nominate at the same time

4 Likes

You got it! Just do whatever u think of first tbh that’s what I did
Cos what I remember first stuck with me for a reason

3 Likes

CAN’T WAIT TO SEE!!

4 Likes

I’ll do it tomorrow I promise :sob:

1 Like

Hey besties
on here again to just check who’s still planning on sending in nominations
not to rush it at all - just to make sure everyone who wants to nominate gets the opportunity to and then I don’t keep them open longer than needed

p.s. the nominations so far are a big slay I’m very excited for the voting to start

• I still need to submit some nominations!
  • Can’t remember what I’ve submitted, pls remind me
  • I’m all done!
0 voters

˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° ˖✧ ✿ ✧˖° ˖✧ ✿ ✧˖°

@astxrism @Duck @Caticorn @Mouschi @CerealKiller @Kate @benitz786 @raviola @Kristi @Littlefeets @Tina.g @sunflowerjm @ChayChay05

5 Likes

so sorry to tag again @Mouschi @benitz786 @Caticorn @ChayChay05 @Littlefeets @Tina.G

but if you could change your vote on that poll when you’re done that would be sososososo helpful :heart:

5 Likes

@novella
Just a few questions, just so that way I know for figuring out nominations.

If there’s a category where there’s multiple things I could want to nominate (for example, if there were more than one scene I wanted to nominate for most iconic moment. Or something like that) Could I nominate more than 1?

Also, if I can’t think of anything for a category, can I skip it? (Then if I think of something later on before nominations are closed, I would go back and nominate it as well)

And for nominating scenes, would it be helpful to link the post with the nomination?

hmmm some people have put two and said ‘put whatever hasn’t been nominated’ so you can do that! and if neither were nominated i will prob just put one on ngl

yeah that’s fine!!

yeah that would be great

1 Like

Perfect!

Good to know. I’ll make a note of that too

:+1:t2:

@Kristi you haven’t done
RP/SG, Stories and Relationships xxxxx

2 Likes