ᖇᗩᑎᗪOᗰ'ᔕ ᗩᖇT ᔕᕼOᑭ

Heyo! Random here! Welcome to my art shop!

I specialize in character edits, covers, splashes, drawing + coloring characters ( no custom poses or outfits ), outlines, wallpapers, and banners

E᙭ᗩᗰᑭᒪEᔕ
Here are some examples of what I can do

Covers

Wallpapers

Splashes

Password:DEMA

Character drawings

Outlines done by Super_Kitten and Turtle_Cat ( hah ) on Episode Forums. Outlines of girl with braid and hat are mine.

ᖇᑌᒪEᔕ

1. You need the password or else I won’t accept your request.
  2. You have to be extremely specific with your request so I know almost exactly what you want.
  3. When you send your character(s), please please *please send a screenshot of your character(s) in their pose(s). It makes my life a whole lot easier.
  4. Don’t be rude and don’t argue.
  5. Don’t steal my artwork.
  6. I have the right to either accept or deny your artwork.

If you break any of those rules, your request will be canceled and I will set it on fire. :slight_smile:

ᖴOᖇᗰ

Password:
What do you want? ( Splash, cover, etc. ):
Character details:
Details of what your art will look like:
When do you need it done by?:
Anything else:

ᗯᗩITIᑎG ᒪIᔕT

6 Likes

Very nice presentation, I hope the requests start rolling in :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello! I absolutely love your work. It’s amazing really. I have a question though. I have seen no examples and maybe you don’t even do them but would you do a character edit for my Wattpad story?

I will share the details if you are up for it. But regardless, your work is amazing.

1 Like

Yeah, I can do a wattpad story cover. I actually did do one—it’s the Twin Experiments cover. Just send me the details and the password :wink:

1 Like

Sure! I have to work out on one last detail! I’ll get right back to you when I have it confirmed! Thanks a lot!

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like