Official Secret Santa Year 2 Holiday Event Thread!

Welcome to Secret Santa Year 2! I hope everyone had fun making their gifts for their Santa’s! We will be kicking off momentarily with the gift giving process! I will have to say that some gifts will be late due to crazy month but you will see them one they are finished. Other than a couple of users who request private exchanges instead.

To get you in the mood for the Christmas spirit listen to this Christmas playlist for the event!

Once, I’ve made sure all the gifts are ready plus downloaded we will start giving the gifts!

@SecretSantas

22 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

4 Likes

YAY! Are you giving the name of the givers away straight away or are we all guessing them at the end?

4 Likes

Sweet!

4 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

We will be putting a guessing game at the end of the gift giving!

6 Likes

Oof you should have told me that sooner because I literally wrote my name on the gift. I didn’t think there would be a guessing game seeing as it wasn’t a thing last year :disappointed_relieved:

7 Likes

I wrote my name too- :sneezing_face:

5 Likes

Mine would be so easy to guessss :sob:

5 Likes

Will the guessing be done with polls or do we just comment?

4 Likes

I can always cover the name up.

4 Likes

I think I can cover your name up possibly.

4 Likes

I could edit it so that the name is gone if you wanted

4 Likes

I’m still debating on that part but I think it might be polls instead.

4 Likes

I’m so excited! When does it start? :partying_face:

4 Likes

Soon! Like next few hours depending on mine and Rose’s schedule.

5 Likes

If that’s what you want to do then I’m good with that!

5 Likes

Oh. I’ll possibly be asleep then so in case I am not online thank you to you for organizing this and to the person who made my present. I’ll make sure to check it out tomorrow. :blush: Merry Christmas to everyone!

5 Likes

Not sure, If I’m still awake by then either so thank you Rose and Wolfgamergirl for organzing this <3

5 Likes

You’re welcome! I will keep the polls up for the next couple of days. Merry Christmas and Sleep Well!

6 Likes