Official Secret Santa Year Four Thread!

Oh, okay, I thought I was just stupid lol

2 Likes

Lol no worries!

2 Likes

Okay, I will be starting the present giving in the next 10 minutes! Not all of the presents are ready so I will be unveiling those that I have access to. It’s going to be staggered between breaks from cleaning at work. So, the wait times will vary! @CrazyCaliope will release her group when she is ready! There will be a delay until she comes online to and situated though!

@LunaticLeviTheSecond @Meekepeek @OhSumana @Trenchcoat @Ouijaloveletters @RainyDay @bpalmer @lollipoplady @liyahsdiamond @Jass @Littlefeets @april.writes @Caticorn (That should be everyone!)

7 Likes

Gift Giving Time

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmeLoalIZHt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This gift is for @liyahsdiamond! You can check the review out yourself plus check out her actual story below!

Put the thread on watching!

@LunaticLeviTheSecond @Meekepeek @OhSumana @Trenchcoat @Ouijaloveletters @RainyDay @bpalmer @lollipoplady @liyahsdiamond @Jass @Littlefeets @april.writes @Caticorn

7 Likes

Second Present

Goes to @bpalmer!

3 Likes

Third Present

Christmas Playlist
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5C8mHZqeenvM0qziDI9Mfi?si=YSqtIt22RK622vPvAWMzEw&utm_source=copy-link

Goes to @LunaticLeviTheSecond

3 Likes

Fourth Present

Goes to @april.writes!

3 Likes

Fifth Present

The Place Where Characters Are Born

First, there was only darkness, but then there was a voice. It sounded distant but slowly became clear. The sound was calming, it was like being pleasantly awoken from a peaceful slumber until the source of the voice came into view.

The being’s features were difficult to make out, but it was shrouded in white, an almost ethereal, ghostly form. “Welcome young one.” The spirit-like being said as they came into view.

“Where am I?” They said, unable to recall anything about where they were, or even who they were. All they knew was that they were in a strange and unfamiliar place.

“This is a place between worlds, where souls are born. Souls like you.”

“Souls? Like me?”

“Yes, you are a new soul that one of the creators has just begun to form, and soon, you will take your place in a world waiting for a new life. Now come with me, let me be your guide to this place until your life is ready for you.”

They quietly listened as their guide led them on and began to explain more of what this place was. Somehow this was a place separate from time and space, a world of its own, yet it lay within the minds of the creators. Tangible, yet ethereal. Existing, yet not. It was difficult to grasp the idea, but to their guide, it seemed as though it was only natural, the way things had always been. This was where souls would begin forming, preparing to go on to their lives, though they would never again recall this unworldly place.

Their guide soon brought them to a group of individuals all fervently writing. Some wrote with pencil and paper, while others used tablets and computers, and a few used typewriters or quills dipped in ink. Each had their own method, but all seemed to be writing endlessly. “What are they writing?”

“These are the Recorders. Their purpose is to record all that happens. Once a soul enters a world, they write down everything that happens in their new life. Everything from their birth, to how they look on their first day of school, even who is beside them to hear their final breath. They make a note of everything important in their life, and the mark they make in the lives of others. Everything the creators may want to look back on as they watch their creation grow and face what the creators know is to come.”

“Everything?”

“Yes, everything. Sometimes the smallest insignificant details lead to much more. Soon, they will be writing about you and the way you grow into your new life.”

The next group they saw seemed more grounded in reality than any others passing by. The individuals varied in appearance, but most appeared fairly ordinary despite being well-dressed, while a few could only be described as non-human. “These are the Interviewers. They take on forms familiar to the beings they question. Most often, souls like yours go on to human lives, but not always. Some take on the form of species in far-off galaxies or creatures that are more supernatural by nature, occasionally even animals. The interviewers must be in their form to ask questions and find out their perspective.”

“What kinds of questions? Do they remember them? And why do the interviewers need to ask questions to begin with?”

“No, they don’t remember them, but the questions may be about anything. Music, their favorite things, past trauma, their present, or even what may lie ahead. These questions are to help the recorders develop a full account of their lives, to better understand all that has happened and may come to happen. Sometimes, the questions come directly from the creators themselves. It has even been said that the interviewers are an embodiment of the creators.”

“You keep mentioning the creators. Who are they? Are they here somewhere? Can I meet them?”

“You and I both formed from the minds of the creators. Everyone here, and all that you will ever meet, came into existence because of the creators. No one has ever seen them, and we know little about them, but we know they created all that there is. Some say they can feel the presence at times.”

“What does their presence feel like?”

“I’ve heard it described in many ways, some say they’ve felt something watching, analyzing their every move, while some say there is a caring, almost motherly presence, but I’ve even heard someone say that they could only describe that the presence they felt reminded them of a bird or some form of fruit. It is difficult to put into words what the creators are like but know this. The creators are responsible for all, the good and the bad. While they may bring much harm, they understand and make sure everything happens for a reason. Now come, there’s one more place I must show you.”

It was then that they saw a dark form pass by, similar in looks to their guide, but it was as if the individual was shrouded in a cloak of shadow. “He’s one of the Collectors. They bring souls like yours back from the worlds they’ve been in. Some come back, waiting to return to a new life, while others come here…” their guide said, gesturing towards a set of grand doors. “to the Hall of Legends.”

“Who are they?” They questioned as their guide showed them a large book, open to a page full of names.

“Some souls make such an impact in their lives that they become memorable to the creators. Their lives are recorded here, and when it comes time for their life in that world to end, the collectors bring their souls here to live on and be remembered.”

They approached the book, turning the pages to read a few of the names. First was a pair of names, Andrew and Aliana, a relationship that was memorable to the creators. The next two were noted for their villainous, evil ways, a male named Ervic and a female, Coco. Next was a group of adventurers, some of which tragically died on their journey before their second adventure. That was only the beginning of the names, there were countless pages, each telling the life story of the individual and what the creators remembered them for. All are legendary in their own way.

“In time, you may find yourself within this hall. Make a mark on the life you live.” Their guide said before leading them away from the hall of legends. They were led towards a tunnel, one that would lead them to one of the many worlds beyond. It was time.

“Will I ever see you again?”

“Perhaps one day, as I’m sure you are destined for great things. Good luck, young one, until we meet again.”

Now it was their time to live a life worthy of the hall of legends, but one day they would return. This place was more than just where souls formed. It was a birthplace of worlds, a world of its own full of lives that are there to help all the others thrive and live on. It was a place of transition, beginnings, and memories.

Goes to @CrazyCaliope!

3 Likes

Sixth Present

Goes to @OhSumana

5 Likes

Aww thank you very much

2 Likes

Aww, this review was my gift?! No way! Thank you so much!!!

3 Likes

Sorry guys, but there wasn’t any communication with me about this. Only half of the users I PM’d have returned with a gift and so we weren’t ready, yet it’s gone ahead and now this looks bad. I wanted to wait a couple of days but as you can see, I guess now we haven’t.

I don’t know what to do now and I have to go. Sorry. I’m not the me you know here right now, sorry. I’m not a fan of when users aren’t patient with timezones and am a little upset, so will look again at this in the morning. Sorry

6 Likes

I only meant when your presents were ready. That came off as rushed. Not when you immediately got on but when you were to a point when you felt like releasing your side of the presents. I was writing quickly on that point. I decided to go with mine so that the delay wouldn’t keep happening on my side of things. Since I’m the one who had already delayed the situation because of issues on my end in a sense twice.

3 Likes

I hope everyone had/has a good holiday

3 Likes

Any updates on this?

6 Likes

Sorry! I’ve been a bit busy with work. We are still waiting on certain gifts. Once I get on for a bit longer today I will see where we are at.

3 Likes

No worries

2 Likes

Will it be possible to know an approximate date as to when the rest of the gifts will be given out?

5 Likes

I agree.

3 Likes

I can’t say anything for Cali but I will be releasing my last ones tonight. After I get off of work which will be after 9pm CST tonight.

5 Likes