Official Secret Santa Year Four Thread!

Not to be annoying, but are the rest of the gifts going to be released anytime soon?

6 Likes

Tbh i think i have been patientā€¦ but since its been almost 2 weeks i would appreciate it if you could tell what the hold up is or give out the submitted gifts

4 Likes

@CrazyCaliope @WolfGamerGirl37

4 Likes

Sorry, I know itā€™s been a huge delay but I sadly do not have access to the other set of the presents because I didnā€™t send those set of presents. Iā€™ll try my best to get them released as quickly as possible though. There was a bit of a disagreement which has led to the hold up. Again, Iā€™m really sorry! @CrazyCaliope I really need you to add me to the chats or message me please. Iā€™m hoping to have this resolved by the end of the weekend.

@Trenchcoat @lollipoplady

5 Likes

Hey, no worries!

5 Likes

No worries :blush:

3 Likes

Okay, so hereā€™s where Iā€™m at.

I REALLY wanted to release mine on Christmas Day and actually follow what Wolfie and Rose usually tried to do with them by releasing them all together. However, as I had only received TWO presents before Christmas, I decided to wait for others to finish up. By New Yearā€™s, I was still waiting and then I went away for a week. I only really came on to discuss forum changes with that group to make sure this place is going to be best it can be for all of you.
Now, I have everyoneā€™s Iā€™m waiting for but ONE. So Iā€™m hoping that person will get back to me in the next 12 hours or so, then I can post. As for Wolfieā€™s last two, I canā€™t answer that one.

To be honest, these posts arenā€™t entirely helpful. Especially when I spoke above about the delay.
I can only assume that they werenā€™t meant in a harmful/hurtful way, but upon reading them I felt a little attacked by there working. Posting here and trying to put a rush on things isnā€™t very fair, it just adds pressure that isnā€™t needed.
Clearly something is wrong, but instead of checking in you pressure the thread. Only ONE person, who hasnā€™t even asked on this thread, actually PMā€™d me to check all was okay. Thank you to that person. That actually made me feel like I didnā€™t want to run from the forum and delay even more.

Everything is ready, Iā€™m just waiting for the last Santa to get back to me.

7 Likes

Hey, Cali, itā€™s fine. Just take your time.

3 Likes

Sorry, I didnā€™t mean it that way for your part. I just meant it has been a delay is all. Iā€™m not rushing you at all. Like I said, I wanted to at least talk to you by the weekends end. I had my reasons plus I actually did contact you over the whole issue. I have yet to receive a response. I just told the truth. Take your time that you need.

3 Likes

Exactly. Everyone seems to be fine with the delay, as am I.

4 Likes

Yep, we are all busy for sure! I might be stuck at home for 4 days to a sprained ankle while falling at work.

3 Likes

Yikes. At least you werenā€™t me.

3 Likes

Yes, thatā€™s true. I hate that happened to you. Right now, Iā€™m sore at the moment plus Iā€™m going to bed early tonight.

3 Likes

Iā€™m wanting to post them all, I am. Though Iā€™ve just tagged the person Iā€™m waiting on one last time (just now) and will wait until tomorrow. If nothing then Iā€™ll post them with a placeholder that person, as I that person will be cool with waiting for a gift 'cause theyā€™re a cool person. (wink)

3 Likes

Take your time. Iā€™m perfectly content waiting. People have lives outside the forum.

3 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery. I recommend putting ice on it to reduce any swelling.

3 Likes

Thanks! I plan to do that soon. I put some ice on it last night which helped. I got a boot on right now.

3 Likes

Oh man, I hope youā€™re okay

3 Likes

Thanks, Im 'doing good right now!

2 Likes

Good!

2 Likes