๐—๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ: Official Thread (X-Men RP)

๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”, ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“: ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ฎ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐จ๐ฆ๐› ๐ข๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐œ๐จ. ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐€๐ ๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ, ๐ฆ๐ข๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐„๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง: ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ. ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ. ๐ˆโ€™๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž; ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ, ๐Œ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ, ๐†๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐–๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฌ, ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐„๐š๐œ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐.

๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐ž๐จ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐.

๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐๐š๐ฒ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ญ, ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง๐. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ, ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž. ๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž.

๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ. ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐, ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐ˆ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—, ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ญ๐จ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐š๐ฅ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐—๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ:

๐€๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.

๐ˆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž, ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง, ๐š๐ฌ ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ž๐š๐ ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก.

๐’๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฅes ๐—๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ซ, ๐‡๐ž๐š๐๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐—๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ž๐ซโ€™๐ฌ ๐’๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ.

Normal Text Version

July 16, 1945: The United States Army tests their first nuclear bomb in New Mexico. This was the beginning of the Nuclear Age, and the begining of a new, miraculous race, the next step in Human evolution: Mutants. Mutants are born with incredible powers that are woven into the very code of their genes and usually fully develop during puberty. Iโ€™ve met many powerful Mutants in my time; Women who could harness the powers of the cosmos, Men who could lift cities, Goddesses of Weather, Angels, Devils. Each and every one of them had a gift that could benefit the entire world.

But people tend to fear what they can not understand.

I am fully aware of the discrimination that Mutantkind faces each day. In fact, I have faced this discrimination firsthand. But I believe that, if we can control our gifts and use them for good, the world will see Mutants as the benevolent forces they were born to be. All we have to do is take it one step at a time.

That is why I have buildt this school. In the very spot where my childhood home once stood, where I learned how vital it is to accept my true power, so too will other young Mutants learn to accept and control their own powers. I invite every Mutant from age 12 to 19, at the moment when their powers are first delevoping, to come to my School and grow to their full potential. There is a motto we have here at Xavierโ€™s School for Gifted Youngsters:

All can be accomplished when done in togetherness.

I hope to see you all here, eager to learn, as I am very eager to teach.

Sincerely yours, Professor Charles Xavier, Headmaster and Founder of Xavierโ€™s School for Gifted Youngsters.

Rules!

This is an X-Men RP where you can create your own Mutant character, choose if they side with Xavier or Magneto, and watch them grow into a full-fledged hero! (Or villian!)
Most of the rules the RP will follow are just the basic RP rules for the site. Blur swears, Take Woohoo to the PMs, Etc. Iโ€™ll only be listing rules specific to THIS RP here.

1. Try to avoid having the same power as another userโ€™s character.
  2. Canon X-Men characters can be reserved by users. If no one reserves a certain character, they will be played by a NPC.
  3. Characters can die in this RP, but donโ€™t kill your own characters or anyone elseโ€™s characters without consulting me and the characterโ€™s original owner.
  4. Have fun!
Important Links!

Character Creation Form!
Faceclaims Slides!
X-Men Wiki!

Tags!

@GlitterFist
@Daunt
@Owertym
@Dusk
@Dying_Dragon
@phnx
@Sylas_Breik57
@Sophia1233
@Samantha79
@AtlasFlameAi
@SageHeart
@ForeverAngel
@deadrat

Please do not post until the first story post has been submitted.

6 Likes

Charles Xavier sat in his study, looking out of the massive bay window as busses, cars and vans broght scores of young Mutants to his home and workplace, his School for Gifted Youngsters. Some of them were returning for yet another year, others were brand-new faces, and still others had no where else to go and lived at the School year-round. It was a beautiful chaos down there; Children and Young Adukts rushing about with arms full of supplies, reuniting with old friends and making new ones. For all the students who werenโ€™t live-in, as well as the students who rushed out to welcome their classmates back, the doors to the School would be locked until promptly six oโ€™clock. As much as they loved them, the Teachers and Staff would still need plenty of time to prepare for at least 300 rowdy adolescents. Charles couldnโ€™t hide his smile as he watched the students. He wished that he had a place like this to belong when he was their age, but seeing them all run without a care warmed his heart. He couldnโ€™t wait to see them all again.

He heard someone standing in the doorway behind him- Not their footsteps, but their thoughts. Someone was thinking about warm apple pie to go with thier coffee and a busy day full of introductions, and their thoughts radiated with the same infectious joy as their speaking voice.

โ€œI can feel you poking around in there, Professor.โ€ The young woman in the doorway smiled, her thick Southern accent making the words almost unrecognizable. She walked over to Charlesโ€™s desk, dropping off a spare cup of coffee for him. She gave him a platonic kiss on the shoulder, where Xavierโ€™s thick suit jacket kept their skin from touching.

Xavier smiled back at her. โ€œI only want to make sure youโ€™re not overwhelmed, Rogue. You know how First Days are.โ€ He sipped his coffee as Rogue rolled her eyes at him. โ€œIโ€™m not Logan, Professor. I can handle a few kids.โ€ โ€œYes, but I donโ€™t want you to be stressed. I know that teaching is a lot, and-โ€ โ€œProfessor,โ€ Rogue cut him off gently. She put a hand on his shoulder. โ€œAre you stressed?โ€

โ€œOh, Rogue, please. Iโ€™m always stressed.โ€

The two shared a laugh as Rogue took hold of the handles of Xavierโ€™s wheelchair, preparing to help him to the schoolโ€™s elevator. โ€œAnyway, thereโ€™s no time to be stressed.โ€ She said. โ€œItโ€™s time.โ€

โ€œYouโ€™re right.โ€ Xavier said, and as Rogue drove him to the elevator, he put two fingers on his temple and sent a phsycic message to the Staff on the first floor; Open the doors. The School Year has begun.

The Schoolโ€™s doors are now open. You can go inside, stay outside, make introductions, or just stand around awkwardly. Classes wonโ€™t start until everyone has had time to post.

Tags

@GlitterFist
@Daunt
@Owertym
@Dusk
@Dying_Dragon
@phnx
@Sylas_Breik57
@Sophia1233
@Samantha79
@AtlasFlameAi
@SageHeart
@ForeverAngel

3 Likes

Jean Grey/Phoenix. :comet:

Jeanโ€™s boots clicked down the schoolโ€™s hardened wood floor she immediately felt Charlesโ€™s and Rougeโ€™s presence โ€œRouge, Professor.โ€ Jean greeted them and and smiled.

Jean noticed the multiple cars, carriages and assortment of vehicles arrive the schoolโ€™s gates. Jean took a deep breath attempting to soothe her mind.

โ€œI wonder how this year will be.โ€ Jean stated in genuine curiosity.

@GlitterFist

3 Likes

Professor Charles Xavier

โ€œCanโ€™t be worse than last year, canโ€™t it?โ€ Rogue asked, parking the professorโ€™s chair in front of the main doors, right next to Jean. โ€œAnd if it is, Then, wellโ€ฆ I guess weโ€™re all going to die.โ€ Rogue smiled at her own joke as the looked aroung the foyer. โ€œWhereโ€™s Ororo? Sheโ€™s not usually late, espescially for important things like thisโ€ฆโ€

โ€œSheโ€™ll be fine.โ€ Xavier said. He could feel his friend pacing in her room directly above them, and his eyes followed her footsteps on the ceiling over their heads. โ€œJust the Jitters, I suspect. We can wait a bit longer for her.โ€ Her turned his chair towards Jean. โ€œHow about Scott?โ€ He asked her. โ€œStill procrastinating on his lesson plans? I assume you know, he canโ€™t hide anything from you.โ€

โ€œScott canโ€™t hide anything from anybody.โ€ Rogue piped up from the corner of the room, laughing. โ€œI swear, I have never met a worse liar in all of my life. And I used to live with Mystique.โ€ She sipped her coffee and peeked through the curtains of a nearby window, watching some of the younger students run around the grounds. One of them spotted her, and she waved.

@ForeverAngel - Jean

3 Likes

Allen Ordino

Allen took her the last of her bags, slinging them over her shoulders and holding them by their straps. She made her way out of her room. Looking back around her now empty bedroom one last time before walking out.

She saw her parents in the living room, laughing together as they watched the Late night comedianโ€™s show. She hesitated, almost going over to them before feeling somewhat resentful towards them. Before the felt like trying to bring the roof of her house down, she left. Letting the door close behind her as she made her way to the bus stop.

A few hours later, she made it to the school. It was around 5:00 A.M., and she was more than early. So she decided to hang out in the surrounding city until more students seemed to crowd the area.

ORP- Approachable; anywhere in the school.

Kenelm โ€˜Elmโ€™ Joy & Arrick Ojuno

The two stepped out of an all black vehicle with tinted windows, standing at the entrance of the school. Arrick seemed somewhat happy to be there, while took a more defensive stance in the situation.

โ€œSo much for a โ€˜simple mission.โ€™โ€ Kenelm grumbled, glaring over to Arrick, who was still focused on the passing students. Watching them like they planned to attack. A sharp, silvery blade began to point through Arrickโ€™s palm. But Kenelm pushed him gently. Pulling him to the side.

โ€œGet it together, Arrick. Youโ€™ll ruin this for the both of us.โ€ He glared at Arrick, who shoved past Kenelm in frustration. Pushing him enough to cause him to fall back and to the ground.

He would have used his powers, making Arrick calm down or something. But Arrick ran off into the quickly growing crowd, purposefully trying to get rid of Kenelm. It only took a few seconds for them to completely separate from each other. And while Kenelm was on the ground, Arrick went in the schooll building the moment he had the had a chance.

ORP- Approachable,
Arrick- Inside the schoolโ€™s main building.
Kenelm- In the front of the school, getting off of the ground.

3 Likes

โ€œCanโ€™t be worse than last year, canโ€™t it?โ€ Rogue asked, parking the professorโ€™s chair in front of the main doors, right next to Jean.

โ€œOnly time will tell.โ€ Jean muttered. โ€œAnd if it is, Then, wellโ€ฆ I guess weโ€™re all going to die.โ€ Rogue smiled at her own joke as the looked around the foyer.

Jean furrowed her eyebrows as Rouge continued. โ€œWhereโ€™s Ororo? Sheโ€™s not usually late, especially for important things like thisโ€ฆโ€

โ€œSheโ€™s fine, Probably getting ready for the assembly.โ€ Jean said as she motioned over a clipboard with her telekinetic powers as she continued listening to Professor and Rougeโ€™s conversation. Jean looked up at the professor- โ€œHow about Scott?โ€ Xavier asked her. โ€œStill procrastinating on his lesson plans? I assume you know, he canโ€™t hide anything from you.โ€ He stated.

Jean cracked a small smile. โ€œWhen hasnโ€™t he?โ€ Jean laughed to herself a bit.

โ€œScott canโ€™t hide anything from anybody .โ€ Rogue piped up from the corner of the room, laughing. โ€œI swear, I have never met a worse liar in all of my life. And I used to live with Mystique.โ€ Rouge said.

Jean continued to place lessons in order, Sighing as she gave a small nod to the professor and rouge.

โ€œIโ€™m going to go ahead and greet the students, Any of you coming?โ€ Jean said opening the doors and slightly squinting her eyes since the sun beams were raining down hard.

Jean then noticed the various of students and panicked a tad but quickly regained her composure, Looking throughout the crowd she saw a student on the ground and walked over.

โ€œAre you alright?โ€ Jean asked helping the student up.

@GlitterFist
@Sylas_Breik57

2 Likes

Kenelm โ€œElmโ€ Joy

He got up with a light sigh, looking around once more for Arrick. It had only been two minutes and he was more than โ€˜tiredโ€™ of his antics. He looked at the woman who walked over to him, realizing she was speaking to him.

โ€œYes, Iโ€™m alright, thank you.โ€ He nodded, straightening his suit jacket. โ€œThis is quite a crowd, isnโ€™t it? They all look flustered, nervous to be here. Which makes sense, as a new home, let alone school.โ€ He spoke, reffering to the other students.

โ€œYouโ€™re a teacher here, I presume?โ€

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

Jean watched as the student got up and collected himself. Reassuring jean he was alright.

โ€œThis is quite a crowd, isnโ€™t it? They all look flustered, nervous to be here. Which makes sense, as a new home, let alone school.โ€ The student spoke, referring to the other students.

โ€œIโ€™m sure once everyone gets settled in and meets the teachers and staff theyโ€™ll be fine.โ€ Jean stated with a smile.

"Youโ€™re a teacher here, I presume?โ€ The student asked.

โ€œMy name is Jean Grey, I teach History and Englishโ€ฆAnd you are?โ€ Jean asked. She nearly went into his mind to retrieve the answer herself but learned from past experience to ask beforehand- Thanks to Scott.

@Sylas_Breik57

2 Likes

Kenelm Joy

โ€œKenelm Joy of Riava.โ€ He said part of his formal name, almost like he was announcing that he was there. โ€œAre most of the students here to get a handle on their abilities? Or will this be a school meant for achieving more than that?โ€

@ForeverAngel should I bring Scott out soon?

3 Likes

โ€œKenelm Joy of Riava." The boy boasted. Jean mentally laughed.

โ€œWell itโ€™s nice to meet you, Please donโ€™t be to shy for questions.โ€ Jean said and motioned him into the school alongside the bustling amount of students.

Jean took a seat and mentally signaled the professor to come greet the student.

@Sylas_Breik57 - Sure!
@GlitterFist

1 Like

Kenelm Joy

He walked off, sighing. โ€˜How wonderful. Iโ€™ve been instructed to babysit a boy nearly my age, and his first action is to run off.โ€™ He muttered bitterly, walking over to where Professor X was.

Scott Summers/Cyclops

He walked out, weaving through the crowd of students. He looked ready for the day, but somewhat mentally unprepared for teaching.

โ€œHey, Jean.โ€ He called out, walking up to her. โ€œI hope Iโ€™m not too late.โ€ He reffered to how the school seemed to be opening. โ€œHow long until the assembly?โ€

@ForeverAngel

2 Likes

Jean and Kenelm walked towards the school when Jean heard the whisper of his inner thoughts and frowned a bit. She patted his shoulder and said- โ€œDonโ€™t think of it as babysittingโ€ฆMaybe you two will grow into great friends.โ€ Jean explained.

She watched as Professor X continued greeting students as Kenelm joined him. Jean took a deep breath and sensed Scott. โ€œHey, Jean.โ€ He called out, โ€œI hope Iโ€™m not too late.โ€ He refereed to how the school seemed to be opening. โ€œHow long until the assembly?โ€ Scott asked.

โ€œYour right on time, It should be an hour before the assembly begins.โ€ Jean stated.

โ€œAdmittedlyโ€ฆIโ€™m afraid.โ€ Jean trailed off.

@Sylas_Breik57

2 Likes

Scott Summers/Cyclops

โ€œOh, good.โ€ He sighed, relived that he wasnโ€™t really late. But paused when she said she was afraid. โ€œWhy is that?โ€ He asked, just trying to hear her out before giving any suggestions. Even though he thought sheโ€™d be fine.

@ForeverAngel is this their first year teaching?

1 Like

ORP: No.

1 Like

Genessee Clay

A young girl stood in the middle of the Schoolโ€™s front lawn, her long, black hair and peacock feather earings slithering in the wind. She waited with baited breath, watching vehicile after vehicile pull up to the school, dropping off nervous and excited children at the heavy oak doors. But, even though she was sure sheโ€™d seen every single car pass by, she still hadnโ€™t caught sight of that familiar brown sedan.

He was coming, wasnโ€™t he? He had to. It was his last year, unless he decided to stay and join the team. He promised her heโ€™d come, so that they could say goodbye.

Where was he?

Genessee was determined to keep waiting, even as more and more of the children went inside the school. Maybe he was late. He was probably late. Itโ€™s not like her best friend would just leave her here alone, right? He wouldnโ€™t just abandon her, right?

As more and more anxious thoughts swirled in the back of her mind, Genessee could feel her skin tightening and hardening into a protactive, stone-like substance. She tried to calm herself down, but she already knew that her skin wouldnโ€™t go back to normal for at least an hour. Unless, of course, Ash came. Heโ€™d fix her up in no time, just like he always did. All he had to do was be near her. All he had to do was show up.

Oh God, Where was he?

approachable

Chase Pramatorov

As he sat in the back of the bus, scrolling idlely through Pinterest and trying to decide whether he wanted to shave or not, Chase couldnโ€™t help but notice the girl sitting a few seats in front of him, her body language closed-off as she clutched a few bags.

Chaseโ€™s suspiscions were confirmed once he saw her collect her bags and get off at his stop, a few blocks away from the school. The bus sped off as soon as Chase stepped off, and he checked his watch: 5:00 A.M. The bus was faster than he thought it would be. He looked up and saw the girl standing a few blocks in front of him, seeming to debate with herself over what she wanted to do. He wondered if sheโ€™d think he was creepyif he went up to her.

โ€œHey.โ€ He said, walking up to the girl. He slipped his phone into the pocket of his suitcase and held out his hand for her to shake. โ€œIโ€™m Chase. Youโ€™re going to the Mutant School, right? Me, too.โ€ He chuckled awkwardly as he realized he sounded like the awkward adults who tried to make small talk in his Momโ€™s group. He could see a few rooftops of the nearby town over the horizon. โ€œIโ€™ve heard thereโ€™s an icecream parlor in that town. Weโ€™re pretty early. Iโ€™ve got some cash. Want me to buy you something?โ€ The girl was cute, but he wanted to appear more friendly then flirty. He wasnโ€™t too interested in love at the moment. He shifted his weight to the other side and smiled at her. โ€œIf you donโ€™t want to, thatโ€™s fine. You just seemed a little lonely.โ€

@Sylas_Breik57 - Allen

1 Like

Allen Ordino

She looked over at him, not fully expecting anyone to say much of anything. โ€œOh, Iโ€™mโ€ฆโ€ She shook her head, โ€œNo, Iโ€™m fine, Iโ€™m justโ€ฆadjusting to moving.โ€

She turned to him, not trying to come off as dismissive. โ€œโ€ฆIโ€™m Allen. And, yes. Iโ€™m going to the mutant school. And I think Iโ€™m supposed to be headed to an assembly, but Iโ€™ll probably skip, if Iโ€™m being honest.โ€

@GlitterFist

1 Like

Chase Pramatorov

โ€œAre you sure thatโ€™s a smart idea?โ€ Chase asked, awkwardly dropping his hand after the girl didnโ€™t shake it. โ€œI donโ€™t know, it might be important on your first year. I know that Iโ€™m going.โ€

โ€œThe icecream offer still stands, by the way.โ€

@Sylas_Breik57

1 Like

Allen Ordino

โ€œMaybe, maybe not. I mostly want to get a good idea if our school. If weโ€™re here for a while, I want to know the โ€˜insโ€™ and โ€˜outsโ€™ of the place.โ€

She thought for a moment. โ€œโ€ฆAnd, sure. We could get ice cream.โ€

@GlitterFist

1 Like

Chase Pramatorov

The girl agreed to have icecream with him, and Chase smiled. โ€œSweet. Literally. Iโ€™ll set an alarm on my watch so we can get back in time.โ€ He grabbed some of her bags so that she didnโ€™t have to carry them all over the place and started walking towards the town. โ€œCome on. You can tell me about yourself while we walk.โ€

@Sylas_Breik57

1 Like

Allen Ordino

โ€œOkay, sure.โ€ She followed him. "โ€œAs far as the basicsโ€ฆIโ€™m 17, Iโ€™m from the Colorado area, and I found out about my powers about a year agoโ€ฆBut Iโ€™ve kind of avoided using them.โ€ She looked at her bags. โ€œI can carry one, you donโ€™t have to get them all.โ€

@GlitterFist