|Alone| Official Thread |

On the way to school

The new students being… Hot? Of course, Ciara was one to flirt with people. Although Haoran didn’t understand how she can fall so easily, he wasn’t one to judge. “Honestly, I’m more concerned about whether they’re nice or not.” he smiled. Haoran never liked newcomers, you never know what they are like until you meet them. He wasn’t particularly fond of talking to strangers. “But if it makes you happy, I’m hoping they are hot.” he added.

And to his surprise, Ciara grabbed his hand and started dragging him to school. “Right! I almost forgot.” he followed her. “Do you think we’ll have the same classes?”

@Kristi - Ciara Forg

1 Like

On the way to school - with Struan

“Alright, alright, I get it. I’m going.” she groaned, following him to school.

“And no–” she started laughing. “–You- you misunderstood!” she paused to catch her breath. “It was a month ago, I wasn’t a month old!” she explained, waving her hand in the air. “I considered myself young because a month is a long time, y’know? Also I don’t wanna feel guilty about trying to steal.” she shrugged. “I got busted immediately though.”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Struan MacInally

1 Like

Nat stayed still, letting the boy try to untangle her hair. He freed her, and she straightened up. “Thanks. My glasses actually did fall off, but I grabbed them. Everything’s fine.” She said, adjusting her glasses. “I’m Natalie, but you can call me Nat. What’s your name?”
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Jeremy

1 Like

Jeremy Townsend
Craftsman - Outside with Natalie

“That’s a nice name. Natalie, you say? What were you born in December?” He said. “Well, Natalie, you’ve told me your name so it’s only fair I say mine. I’m Jeremy … Jeremy Townsend. Most people call me Jeremy, some people tried shortening it to Jerry, but it didn’t stick. But you can call me what you wish.”

@Ouijaloveletters

Forager - outside with Kira

“Oh … well you did say you were practically a baby, it just made sense that it was some missunderstanding where you as a baby were involved in a robbery. My first thought was a witness or something, but I doubt you’d be talking about it if it did happen that way because nobody would find that interesting.” He kept talking “But, what did you steal or … attempt to steal?”

@idiot.exe

1 Like

Kitchen

Like clockwork, Isolde woke at exactly 6:45 am. She could already hear the sizzle of something frying, the little ding of their toaster, the microwave working and running water. Getting out of bed, Isolde walked into her closet and picked out her outfit for school.

Ten minutes later, Isolde is clothed with her bag packed and room pristine. Walking into the kitchen, she gave her mom her customary good morning hug and kiss on the cheek for her father.

“Dad, can you drop me at school?” Isolde asked, setting her bag on the counter and moving around the kitchen to assemble her breakfast. “Melaine is doing something today before going to school and, I didn’t ask Kira to come to get me and, I still have three days to go on my ban,” she explained, rolling her eyes at the last part. Honestly, the ban was ridiculous. It wasn’t her fault the police were incompetent or that people drive too slowly.

“Can you finish all of that, sweetie?” Mrs Candida asked, staring at Isolde’s loaded breakfast plate. She had a small bowl of greek yoghurt and fruit, an obscene amount of bacon on her plate, some baked beans and toast piled to the moon.

Isolde just nodded and dug into her food. “I can drop you but, you need to learn to drive properly or else I am going to seize your keys permanently,” Isolde’s father warned. It took Isolde all her strength to not roll her eyes and nod in consent.

In school

The ride to school had been silent but not uncomfortably so. Upon arriving at school, Isolde told her dad not to worry about picking her up, that she would hitch a ride with one of her friends.

Walking into the school building, Isolde couldn’t place whatever emotion that washed through her. She thought she’d be excited about going back to school or upset because of whatever drama that was going to unfold this year. Shaking it off, she went by her locker and began arranging it for the term.

@cuteswede - Melaine mentioned
@idiot.exe -Kira mentioned

Approachable

Anacleto_Cleto_Giannini -

Bedroom

Cleto could hear the rustling of fabric from underneath his comforter. He decided to check what was causing the noise; an angry Madonna greeted him for his efforts. The 22-year-old looked ready to flay and castrate him. She had her arms crossed over her chest, and her right foot was tapping impatiently on the floor. She clothed to impress in a red and white two-piece suit with white stilettos.

“If you have finished admiring my outfit, I would appreciate it if you GOT THE F-CK UP!” Madonna drawled, breaking off into a yell towards the end. “I would very much like to use this suit for its intended purpose,” she continued after a breath.

Madonna took a few steps towards Cleto, where he wrapped in his comforter on his bed. “If you are not down in ten minutes, you can forget that ride to school. I’ll even take the extra time to disconnect your brainbox from your car,” she threatened, leaning over his face. “I’m I clear?”

It took all of Cleto’s nerves to stop him from shaking violently and hide beneath his comforter. He nodded hastily at her question and let a sigh of relief when she stepped out of his room.

With Madonna’s threat still fresh in his mind, he dashed into the bathroom and rushed through his morning routine. Seven-and-a-half minutes later, he was dressed and was making his way down to the kitchen.

He found his breakfast packed in a clear plastic container, with some pastries in a brown bag and a cup of takeaway coffee. God knows where Madonna found a cafe or coffee shop open that was willing to make his coffee at seven in the morning. Not wanting to question things and get himself in trouble, he dashed out the front door and into the car that was beginning to drive out the garage.

“Oh, you made it,” was all Madonna said to him when he got into the car. “I was hoping you’d have to walk or call an uber; tough luck then.”

“So you wanted to leave me?” Cleto asked, understandable offended and upset. All Madonna did was turn on the cars radio and ignore him. The ride to school was quicker than he expected. The moment he had his things and himself out of the car, Madonna drove off, not even telling him goodbye.

OOC: This post got out of hand real quick
Approachable

1 Like

Kira laughed. “Well, it was just a form of expression. Wouldn’t be a crime if I was just a witness.” she shrugged.

“Aaand well, more like attempt? They caught me pretty fast, as I said.” Talking about this wasn’t exactly easy for Kira, though she figured making it a joke would help her cope with it better. She didn’t want to spend an unnecessary amount of time being upset about the past, considering she couldn’t change it either way. “I regret it sorta, but it’s a good thing to put on a job application.” she laughed. “I’d get fired immediately.”

“Anyway, enough about me!” she exclaimed, attempting to change the subject. “Do you have a life goal… Or something…?” she asked, starting to feel a bit awkward. That was a terrible question, but people liked to brag, so she hoped it would work.

1 Like

Forager - On the way to school - With Kira

Struan listened to her as she laughed her way out of feeling sorry for herself. Struan didn’t know the feeling because he’s never chosen something so wrong in his life that he would have to make fun of the situation to not think how this decision would ruin him. He kept on listening as she made a few jokes about her life going downhill because of that one mistake until she deciden not to talk about it anymore and ask him a question. She asked him if he had a life goal. “A life goal?” He asked confused “No?” He said as it was weird to have it. “How does a teenager know what he wants? Do you have a life goal?” He asked her back to see if she has one. It actually doesn’t matter if she does have one, because it’ll be much harder for her to get a job now that she made a horrible choice and she’ll have to be satisfied with what she got. “I mean … did you have a life goal before … Ahem … You know.”

@idiot.exe

1 Like

Kira paused for a moment. “Well, no. I don’t really have a goal for anything at the moment. Whatever happens, happens, you know?” she smiled. “I’d love a job involving some sports, though. I just haven’t decided yet.” she shrugged.

“Come on, don’t look so down!” she put her hand on Struan’s shoulder. “I was mainly kidding. I don’t think they’ll hold it against me, I didn’t even get jailed. Just a warning.” Kira explained. “I don’t really care, it’s in the past. I won’t let it hold me back.”

While talking with Struan, Kira started to wonder when they’d get to school. She always got there by foot, since it wasn’t too far away from her home. Also, it was a good form of exercise. She always chose walking over taking a ride. Looking around, she could see that they were almost there. Sadly, as soon as they arrive, she’d have to get to class. Kira would’ve much rather stayed outside and talked the whole day.

I hope it’s fine that I made them get closer to the school! They’ve been walking for a while

It doesn’t necessarily mean that they’re at the school, just that they’re getting there.

1 Like

school

“Honestly, I’m more concerned about whether they’re nice or not.” Ciara chuckled and with a teasing grin “That too.” Ciara did care about personality, she wasn’t shallow but she liked to joke about hoping they were hot- and hey wouldn’t it be cool they were hot? But they also had to have a nice personality, Ciara wouldn’t stand for them abusing her friend. “But if it makes you happy, I’m hoping they are hot.” Ciara laughed, “Awww aren’t you the best friend ever?” She gave him a kiss on the cheek and a hug.

“Do you think we’ll have the same classes?” Ciara eyes widened at this, but her legs continued running. “We better have the same classes.” They finally reached school and Ciara let out deepbreath "We are early!!’

@idiot.exe - Haoran

1 Like

On the way to school

As Ciara gave Haoran a kiss on the cheek and a hug, he didn’t know what to do. It was unexpected, but a welcome surprise. So for the next few seconds, he froze up completely, the only thing he thought of being petting her hair. “Um… Thank you!” he smiled. “You’re the best friend ever too!”

And upon arriving at ths school, Haoran let out a sigh of relief finding out they were early. “We’re early? I’m so glad!” His worries about being late to class and disappointing his parents lingered in his mind the whole summer, making it a huge relief. Since this day was off to a good start, Haoran had hope that the whole year would go great, giving him the opportunity to finally take charge and change his life.

“I’m really hoping we’re in the same classes too.” he replied. “I don’t know how I’d manage being in a class with a bunch of strangers.” he adjusted his coat, as they entered the school. “I just want the teachers this year to like me. The past few years they were so annoyed with me coming late!” he laughed, rubbing his neck.

@Kristi - Ciara Forg

1 Like

Forager - Outside of School - with Kira

“Do you think you have the right to choose a profession considering you were caught robbing something?” He asked.
As she explained how she was joking he felt he needed to ask. “Sorry, but what kind of a robbery was it? I mean you never said and … well it gives perspective to the story. You see you could get jailed as a minor if your robbery is mayor, but if you tried to take a few shirts from hot pocket and got caught in the mall, then you’d only get a warning and probably feel bad. What exactly did you try to rob, Kira?” He wondered as they arrived at the point close enough to the school to see it. Struan stopped to check his watch and noticed how they would be right on time or a few minutes early if they keep the same pace, which leave no time for talking, which he regretted because he’d rather talk outside than go straight to class and subject himself to a full hour of boredom.

@idiot.exe

1 Like

school

Haoran froze from the hug and Ciara laughed, he was awkward but in a cute way. “You’re the best friend ever too!” Ciara brushed her hair with her hand, a small smirk was displayed on her face “Awww thanks” she teased.

“We’re early? I’m so glad!” Ciara let out a breath, she liked being early and have always been early. Especially in classes she attended when she moved, she doesn’t know why but she loved attending earlier oh yeah so she can sleep before classes start.

“I’m really hoping we’re in the same classes too.” Ciara smiled. “I don’t know how I’d manage being in a class with a bunch of strangers.” Though Ciara loved meeting new people she had the same feelings for that, she wouldn’t want to be seperated from Haoran “Same” she said. As they entered the school Haoran said “I just want the teachers this year to like me. The past few years they were so annoyed with me coming late!” Well, Ciara couldn’t say she could relate with coming late but teachers did dislike her for random reasons. “teachers are just jerks”

@idiot.exe - Haoran Luo

1 Like

GROUP : CARER LOCATION : NEAR SCHOOL

。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。

Niko’s alarm started blaring at 7:30 AM sharp, awakening him from his sleep. He rubbed his eyes and slowly got off his bed. He stretched his arms and legs and let out a groan. As he opened the curtains, he was immediately blinded by the bright sunlight that was now pouring into his room through the window. He closed his eyes and waited for them to get adjusted to the light before opening them again. Another sunny day — he thought. Great. He looked out his window for a while, noticing all that was happening in front of his house. The cars were running on the road, people chattered as they walked with their friends, few were walking their dogs; just a regular day in the small town of Glimmerbrooke. He stood there for a minute before headed to the bathroom to shower.

Fifteen minutes later, he came out in only a towel with wet and messy hair. He quickly changed into his clothes; a full-sleeved dark-green shirt, some ankle-length black pants, and white sneakers with Nike socks underneath. He took his time drying and brushing his hair. Niko then grabbed his textbook and school supplies and stuffed them into his backpack. Hanging it around his shoulder, he headed downstairs for breakfast. The sweet scent of maple syrup and blueberries caught his attention. Niko saw a plate of pancakes and a glass of strawberry smoothie. “How cliche can this ‘First-day-of-school-special’ breakfast get?”. A short, chubby woman turned around; her greyish-black hair was tied up in a loose bun, and she wore a floral dress that reached till her ankles. Niko’s Gram Gram, that was. “Oh, cupcake, I thought you were still in bed.” “I thought of waking up early 'cause it’s the first day of school, and it’s special or something…?” he shrugged and sat down to eat. “Anyway… pancakes? Again?” “I always make pancakes on ‘special’ days. Why? Bored of it already?” “Kinda…” he said, but started eating it anyway.

“Alright, Gram Gram, I’m done,” he said as he gulped down the last of his smoothie. “Gotta go now,” he planted a kiss on her forehead. “Have fun, sweetie!” she said as he rushed out of the house. “Oh, and tell your friends I said hi!” she shouted to him, but Niko was already out of his house. He looked at the watch that he had strapped on earlier. 8:25 AM, it showed. He looked around for the car which was supposed to be parked in the driveway. Mom and dad must have taken it — he thought. Looks like I have to walk to school — he sighed and adjusted his backpack on his shoulder. It wasn’t a bad thing, but walking under the hot sun was not something Niko liked. Oh, well, I don’t have a choice. He started walking and reached the school in about fifteen minutes. On his way, he had managed to snap a few pictures of some flowers and his neighbour’s dog, Dognald.

Standing near the school gates was Alessandro. Alessandro Fenderson. Niko’s old crush, who looked as gorgeous as ever. He was just so beautiful, Niko couldn’t help but blush. It was like he was sculpted by the Gods. Or that’s what Niko and the girls at school thought. Last summer, Niko had confessed his feelings to him. Unfortunately, Alessandro didn’t feel the same way as he wasn’t into guys. Niko was unhappy, of course, but he eventually moved on, and now they were good friends. To be honest, Niko liked him only for his looks and his body. Did he like him as a person? No. Niko doesn’t want to admit it, but it’s true. He is a great guy… I think… Oh, never mind, why am I thinking about this right now? — he shook his head and walked over to Alessandro. “Hey,” he smiled at him. “Looking good,” he complimented. Like a friend does to another. Niko totally didn’t want to make out with him. Nope. Not at all.

Le outfit :-

。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。—。

CUTESWEDE Alessandro Fenderson
// ORP: Are the name banners and stuff too much? Also, you can
skip to the 4th paragraph if you don’t wanna read all the unimportant stuff //

1 Like

cooltext389145507462337

//Forager //Junior Year //

Jade glanced down at her watch to realize that she had arrived earlier. What should be doing on her first day in Junior year? Talk to someone? Make friends? Look for teachers? Every possibilities she thought of, staring at the rotating second-hand, only made her feel like an outsider in a place of the rich. If it had not been for the scholarship, she would not be here anyway. On the other hand, staying in corner was much better than interacting with 'beauty with no brain’s.

Raising her chin allowed Jade to snap back into the reality, where everyone had occupied some special spot with their friend(s). She nonchalantly darted her gaze, spotting a vacant bench and plopped down. But noticing her surroundings, her eyes landed on Jacob. She knew him, well from the little amount of time she had paid attention from afar. He seemed to be sincere and actually serious about studies. “Hey Jacob”, she called, to initiate a small talk, “How are you? And how was the vacation for you?”, she spoke quizzically.

@cuteswede - Jacob

School gate

Kira couldn’t help but laugh at Struan’s questions. The worst punishment she got was a warning and being grounded for months, but it wasn’t nearly as bad as he made it sound. “Oh man, I swear it’s not as bad!” she spoke. “I literally just tried to take money from a cash register, I didn’t barge in a bank with a war tank.” she explained, still chuckling between words. Though it seemed funny to her, it was clear it sounded concerning to the people around her.

And as time passed while they were caught up in conversation, they’d finally arrived at the school gate. Kira groaned, not wanting to go any further than that. School was always so mundane and boring, and having to sit the entire day drove her insane. She just couldn’t sit still, especially if it involved boring lectures.

“Honestly, I feel like ditching class.” she turned to Struan. “I bet the first class will be introductions all over again, not something I’d look forward to.”

1 Like

School (I swear I keep forgetting to change locations)

“D-don’t mention it?” he said, though it sounded more of a question. Seeing Ciara’s smirk, it was clear she was just teasing him. Haoran has always been awkward, she didn’t really need to rub it in. “Oh, stop smirking like that.” he nudged her.

Haoran nodded. “I guess some teachers are jerks.” he shrugged. “Though, their job is to teach us, don’t take it to heart. I’m sure it’s tiring to have to deal with students all the time. I would never make it.” he chuckled. “Organizing so many people sounds stressful enough.” Haoran added. He really never did like being in charge of many people. Despite him wanting them to follow the rules and behave accordingly, people had a mind of their own. It was natural they’d misbehave, no matter how much Haoran wanted peace and organization. Being a leader just wasn’t for him.

@Kristi - Ciara Forg

1 Like

School

. “Oh, stop smirking like that.” he nudged her. Ciara grinned, “Ok, Ok” she said. She sighed, “How do you think this year is going to go?” Ciara have been having the weirdest dreams possible, “See I’ve been having this dreams and I don’t know what they mean.” she rubbed her head, “First I was in this room willed with people, it was a party then everything went blank. And- and then …” Ciara tried to remember her dream, she sighed. “Well hurray I’ve forgotten.” she facepalmed.

“Though, their job is to teach us, don’t take it to heart. I’m sure it’s tiring to have to deal with students all the time. I would never make it.” Ciara rolled her eyes, “Ok and? That doesn’t mean they have to be such jerks, students are going through some things on their own them adding more problems is harming our mental health. Yet they wonder why majority of students hate school.” She put her hands inside the pockets of her jacket. “Organizing so many people sounds stressful enough.” Ciara smiled, “Agreed”

@idiot.exe - Haoran

1 Like

School

Ciara had asked him a question on how he thinks the school year would go. Ever since he arrived on time, he felt like the year would go off in the right direction. “It’s gonna be great! I can feel it!” he smiled. Or, at least, he hoped it would go great. “What do you think?”

Upon hearing Ciara explain her dreams, Haoran raised a brow. “Those are weird.” he spoke. “Do you think it means something?” he asked. He’d heard from a young age that dreams have special meanings, sometimes things our subconsciousness wants. Haoran believed that to be true, since nobody could know the true nature of dreams, in his opinion at least. “I’m sorry you forgot, though!”

“That’s true, I really wish school wasn’t so stressful for students.” he replied. “But the teachers don’t make the system, you know. I’m sure it’s hard for them too.” he smiled. Although, some teachers really were bad, Haoran believed that they were all doing their job the best they could.

@Kristi - Ciara Forg

1 Like

School

“It’s gonna be great! I can feel it!” Ciara had her doubts, but she didn’t want to be a downer. “I think so too!” she said chuckling, the doubts were still there of course.

“Those are weird.” Ciara nodded in agreement, those dreams truly were weird. She didn’t remember having any dreams like that until this year… she had never ever forgotten her dreams until now. Weird right. “Do you think it means something?” Ciara shrugged, “Not really” Ciara definitely didn’t believe in all those superstitions, she knew Haoran did however. “I’m sorry you forgot, though!” Ciara nodded, “Yeah, quite a bummer”

“But the teachers don’t make the system, you know. I’m sure it’s hard for them too.” Ciara agreed with that, however, “yeah but shouldn’t they take all their anger on the one’s who made the system instead of you know hating children for no reason. If they didn’t want to be around children why become a teacher and make them miserable?”

@idiot.exe - Ciara

1 Like

Forager - At School - Kira

“Are you sure you want to ditch class right after caught attempting to steal? I mean, it won’t do anything for you, but if the teacher notices you’re not there, and they will notice when they take the register, they won’t do anything to you, but knowing about the robbery attempt they will start thinking you’ve got a problem with attitude, and they won’t like you … If a teacher doesn’t like you, they won’t treat you the same as other students. It’s hell, I know, but there’s nothing that can be done against it. So, if we’re in the same class we can sit together and talk about your criminal offences and mine too, or if we’re not add me on any social media and we’ll talk through that, although be careful … The teachers are more bound to notice you using a phone now that you’ve got their attention in the wrong way.” He says as he takes out his phone. “My schedule should be on here. Oh, I’ve found it.” Showing her the contents on his phone by tilting it her way he asks “Have you got the same class? I’ve never noticed you before, but then again, you never robbed anybody before so that’s why I thought you were too mundane to notice in class, just like the most of other students.”

@idiot.exe - Kira
ORP: We can pretend they have the same class and make jokes about the teachers throught the class, people who notice our supressed laugh could join in on the fun

1 Like