Okay but like why am I silenced?

Soooo… Okay I get it that I made a thread I shouldn’t have (I totally forgot or didn’t even know I couldn’t make these threads, I literally just started being active there again after months…)

Bruh

But I don’t understand why I’m SILENCED for making one thread that broke the rules? Like… Um. Can anyone explain this?

@Episodians

12 Likes

Woahhh you can’t even meet new people bro
so unrad

2 Likes

Welp, they flagged my post once because I won for the A-M team in the username war game… can’t say that I’m surprised :eyes:

2 Likes

Wait can you rephrase or give more context?

1 Like

It’s like why is there a general chat section on there if you can’t even have general chatting threads?

Literally I did everything right here. I posted with a purpose: meeting new people because I went inactive and wanted a fresh start.
I had a clear topic: Meeting new people.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH IT!?

1 Like

Must have a rule in their guidelines not to make meeting new people threads. Apparently it’s spam? How?

1 Like

Exactly, nothing is wrong but I don’t get why you had to be silenced
That’s hella weird ngl :thinking:

1 Like

Idk, someone on there flagged my post when I won for the A-M team in the username war game (you can check out the thread here too in the forum games for the rules).

Of course, me being me started to flex about the victory with someone else who helped win the game and then 1 hour later, I see the message that two to three of my posts there had been flagged for having “offensive” content (not off-topic, they were “offensive”, like- how- I-). The other user also had her posts flagged.

This level of pettiness and immature behaviour ticked me off. If they had a problem or jealousy, why not just sort it out face-to-face rather than resorting to such methods?

1 Like

I think they only silence you when you’ve done these offences before too idk-
You must have been given a warning bef9re too?

I don’t understand why they accept every single flag. It just looks like they’re not even putting work into what they do. They’re letting people make everything look offensive.

2 Likes

Nopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

1 Like

Yeah their flagging system is trash-
I once got over 15 flag pms omg ew

1 Like

Not to flex but I have around 25 :hot_face:

1 Like

Oh yeah same
I ONCE USED TO GET THEM EVERYDAY LIKE :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::eye::lips::eye:

What? But why did you have to be silenced though? Usually they just give warnings first before silencing a user. Their moderation system is trash, I can’t even find any interesting discussions there anymore.

1 Like

I suggest leaving the EF all together

I GOT SILENCED FOR MAKING ANON THREAD SMH
:triumph:

1 Like

Cos they don’t allow those threads anymore.

1 Like

Why dude??

Drama and stuff I don’t really remember. All I know is it’s like the rant thread and they shut that down over there.

2 Likes