On a scale of 1-10, how knowledgeable is your character?

do you ever wonder how knowledgeable your character is?
Were they thought this knowledge or did they teach it themselves?

@RPers On a scale of 1-10, how knowledgeable is your character and why?

5 Likes

Avion: I want to say he’s about an 8 by the end…he already had all the street smarts and then went on to become a scholar.

Rhyad: He’s more like a 6…he had lousy luck and wasn’t educated well as a kid. But, his lack of knowledge doesn’t bother him. His partner is someone with a knowledge beyond 10, and Emery would pass on what he knows to Rhyad freely, not that Rhyad would absorb it all.

3 Likes

Margaux (FTD) is for sure a 7-9 street smart :eyes: as for book, she’s not dumb but not as high maybe a 6.5 or 7 in total?

1 Like

Oh street smarts didn’t think bout that-
My character Jara is like 11 book smart since they’ve studied basically their entire life
0 street smarts since they’ve studied basically their entire life

Saga is -2 smarts and all hearts XD

3 Likes

is that weird imma bump this??

Her sister Éte like 8.5 book smart??
FTD

This made me realize two of my selection characters are opposites in this aspect

Edith isn’t very knowledgeable, she would be around 3. But despite that she thinks very logically and tries to adapt depending on the situation.

And there’s also Kaia, who’s very knowledgeable (mostly in two fields) and would be around an 8. But she always acts without thinking so her knowledge is just book smarts.

2 Likes

Emberlynn I would say is like a 9, she’s really smart and well educated. She knows a lot.

Camila is a 6, in her own way she’s pretty wise, but not really that smart or well educated. So her actual knowledge is limited somewhat.

Amanda is a 7, she is smart and decently educated, but she rarely uses her intelligence and knowledge to the full extent.

Poor Leah would be a 3, she’s barely educated. While she is sort of street smart, she’s not that knowledgeable.

2 Likes

For me Alviva isn’t smart or knowledgeable (3), she has a hard time learning and processing new information. She has to experience things to understand them. However her strong points are something else.

Sanura is average like a 6 probably. She is smart but mostly wise. She got a hard life lesson at a young age so she looks at life and problems more maturely for her age.

Elena is clever, she knows how to use the information she sees and when to use them. She is probably the highest as a 9 but she isn’t the best in social skills and making a connection with people. For her those type of interactions are more beneficial.

Leonzio is pretty smart but doesn’t care enough to use it. He was taught a lot but has a weird relationship with his knowledge as they were forced onto him so they hold no value to him.

2 Likes

Oooooh

BR1
Elodie is definitely 10! If we’re talking book smart, if not… if it’s like a mix of everything probably around 8
Dorian is a solid 6 haha

BR2
Phoebe is… Eh, kind of a hard question. She’s also a 6. Girl just doesn’t care
Fin oh Fin… Like 4
Zek iz also around 6
Katie would be around 9

Nathaniel Darkthorne would be a 9
Nate is meant to be portrayed as a highly knowledgeable individual, especially in areas that align with his interests and expertise. From his ability to manipulate technology to his involvement in uncovering secrets and his keen skill of mimicking those around him. Now he wouldn’t be a ten because he’s definitely not a Jack of all fields, only those centered around stealth and manipulation (also surveillance). He also tends to lack social cues which is understandable since he still lacks training.

Oliver Copper on the other hand is around a 7. He smarts is mainly focus on books and hard work. He doesn’t get things right away but has to spend numerous hours working on it to really understand them. He has been learning for years but most is systems and equations, as well as history. Oliver is also a perfectionist which is why he’s inclined to work hard and his ability to comprehend complex ideas and his extensive vocabulary contribute to his perceived expertise.

2 Likes

Hazel - 7.5, she’s pretty smart about most things. It’s just that she needs to stop letting others rule her life. :sob:
Esther - 9, she’s got it going on up here :brain:

2 Likes

:heart:

2 Likes

Lyra, probably like an 8, she knows quite a lot and has a lot of knowledge

And the St. Andrew characters
Aria: 9, that girl is intelligent and knowledgeable. It’s her main thing
Owen: 7.5, he’s not dumb, he has a good brain, he’s just less knowledgeable as his sister as it’s less of a priority for him
Victoria: 6, girl pretends to be quite smart and knowledgeable but she’s not all that special
Jasper: 5.5, knowledge isn’t his thing. He’s smart in his own ways, yet like school/book knowledge isn’t quite his thing
Noah: 10, yeah, I’ll say a 10. He’s smart smart super intelligent
Izzy: a 7, quite knowledgeable even if people don’t take her seriously due to her whimsical vibe

2 Likes

St. Andrew’s Academy:

Hope - 10/10, knowledge is basically her thing. She’s an overachiever. But in terms of social skills she’s absolutely clueless
Adrian - 2/10, pretty dumb in every way. 2 points for trying. He used to be good at art and photography though
Calypso - 4/10, not really focused on academics, but I’d say they have a lot of street smarts and learn from observing
Roux - 5/10 pretty average honestly? I don’t see her being too interested in studying boring topics but she is in an elite academy, she’d done a bit to deserve it
Robert - 10/10, he’s a professor in 3 subjects

Trouble in Mayday:

Willow - 7/10, she’s wise more than anything and knowledgeable in topics she likes. Not the most logical thinker sometimes
Brad - 0/10, no thoughts head empty. I’d go below zero just for him

(I’ll have to fill this in with my new charas once I’m done with them)

2 Likes

Ninth House~

Ayla - very smart, likes to know everything and her inner overachiever doesn’t help
Agastya - Not dumb. He’s pretty smart, pretty clever, but is lowkey over it :woman_shrugging: love his effort tho

4 Likes

Devon - 8 to 8.5, depends on the day (or if she’s drunk)

2 Likes