On this fateful day

Hello forumers!
Today, on this fateful day, I shall announce that… I am 9.
turn the 9 around

Since this thread is made, why don’t we play a game?
Start the sentence using “On this fateful day” and Idk?? I have no idea. Use your creativity :wink:

12 Likes

On this faithful day I’ll add a dare tag to this thread :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

On this fateful day the secret that this is supposed to be a dare has been revealed

4 Likes

On this fateful day I’ll apologize for revealing this secret :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

On this fateful day I accept your apology

4 Likes

On this fateful day I’ll like your post to show how grateful I am :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

3 Likes

On this fateful day I wonder why you didn’t use HannaTheFirst as your username

5 Likes

On this fateful day I explain that I prefer my username to be short :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

On this fateful day I understand why

3 Likes

On this fateful day I ask you if you want to join the poll battle :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

On this fateful day I don’t think I would. I’m bad with polls, XD

3 Likes

On this fateful day I tell you that your polls are eyemazing and that you should join :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

On this fateful day I say I join tmr
Or maybe just next time :joy::joy:

3 Likes

On this fateful day I am happy that you’ll join the poll battle in the future :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles::tada:

2 Likes

On this fateful day I would like to say that I’ll try to join them when I’m not lazy

3 Likes

On this fateful day I hope that you won’t be too lazy to join the poll battle :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

On this fateful day… i am pregnant with a ball

2 Likes

On this fateful day I confess that I am awake when I shouldn’t be everyday

2 Likes

On this fateful day, I bump this game :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

2 Likes

On this fateful day, I… say hello to Hanna

3 Likes