One last social media related announcement I swear!

Hey @Announcements

I created a new badge today after asking Shannii about it!

This badge is the…

Social Media Superstar badge!

I know that especially over the past few days I’ve been really pushing the social media stuff but that’s because I really want to be sure I’m making you all aware of ways you can help the forum for free! Obviously there is still absolutely no pressure, I’d never force anyone to share anything unless they absolutely wanted to.

Well this is a badge for the people who want to help! You earn it by sharing 10 posts on your social media platforms that relate to the forum, the blog or Shani’s Tutoring. Once you have done this you can PM me to show me and you’ll earn the badge :blush:

As I said, there is no pressure to do this and I don’t like looking like I’m desperate, that’s not what I’m trying to do :joy: this is the last social media announcement using the announcement tag I’ll be making for a while. After that, updates about social media will use the new @SocialStar tag.

Feel free to ask questions in this thread about what qualifies for the badge :blush: other than that. Thank you for baring with me.

11 Likes

badges :star_struck:

4 Likes

*brag *

2 Likes

Mad flex

2 Likes

good luck! this sounds cool :>

1 Like

What about liking/commenting on blog posts too, for a way to earn the badge? (pleading_face)

3 Likes

That could be a good badge actually! But a separate one to this since this is primarily for sharing posts :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ohhh another badge :partying_face: yes
this motivated me to log back into my twitter account after various attempts to get figure out my password because I legit forgot it…
i don’t have a large following on Instagram so I will share on twitter

2 Likes

Fair, Fair! Might look into that too. Might help bring up the @/Bloggers activity again.

1 Like

yes

2 Likes