One Small Loss for a few, One Giant Leap for the RP Community!

Okay, hey, this is an odd announcement but the RP staff have discussed this and have all agreed that this is the right thing to do.

We have decided that with the new @/RPStaff tag and group being introduced to the section, we struggle to know come up with a role for @RP-Mentors and @RP-Apprentices since that’s what our staff now do. However, that’s not to say that we don’t encourage ALL our RPers to help each other out. Please do, we love that. We want to show the world what Shannii has the BEST RP community to exist on the internet!
Although, if you do need something, such as advice or are encountering a problem, then don’t hesitate to ask any one of our @RPStaff. They’re amazing and only a tag away.

So, at some point today (I assume), when @ShanniiWrites has some time on her hands, the Mentors and Apprentices will be removed. Though, please @RPers, for the wickedly awesome people you are, please don’t feel discouraged from helping one another out. It takes the love, kindness, and support from every single one of you to make this section the greatest it can be!

Cheers,
Caliope (wink)

40 Likes

I’m kinda sad… But it is wat it is

8 Likes

Is this why my trust level has gone down to Member?

Do I have to re-earn Regular?

4 Likes

Possibly, though with a quick look it seems that you have almost met requirements and should be promoted tomorrow. (wink)

4 Likes

Hhdugdbebhiuhubidecwiugcdewcfewgiubgbuiihubcfe!

2 Likes

That happened to me as well. Will I have it back tomorrow as well? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes, everything is ticked, so it should be the same.

1 Like

Don’t mind me, just adding a few tags :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: