One Word Character Design Challenge!

Alright @/Artists, let me know if this would be something you’d be interested in. Basically, once every week (or maybe every two weeks depending on what you guys would prefer) I will give you guys a word. It can be an adjective like Woolly, a noun like Chestnut, or even an adjective or adverb. Then anyone who wants to participate will draw a character based around that word, whatever the word makes them think of. For example, someone with the word Willow could draw a mysterious wood elf or a spirit that possesses a haunted tree or maybe even something that I can’t even imagine! It’s all up to you!

At the end of the time limit (assuming that we have a good number of submissions) I will put up a poll so that everyone can vote on which character they think fits the word best, the winner can choose the next word.

You guys have voted, and I have decided that there will be a week and a half to submit characters for each word. That’ll be about 10 days each, 11 if a lot of people need more time. I hope that sounds good to all of you!

9 Likes

This is creative ngl

3 Likes

yes but i cant draw :sob:

3 Likes

Sem, but I try…

3 Likes

Can you do digital art? Paint? As long as you can create a character, you can submit them!

2 Likes

oookay…

2 Likes

Sorry, was that confusing?

3 Likes

Any form of visual art will be accepted, is what I was trying to say.

2 Likes

nope just not confident in myself :slight_smile:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Sounds funnn :star_struck:

3 Likes

Sounds rad :eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Can you do it on Picrew @GlitterFist?

1 Like

Hmm… If you’re uncomfortable with your drawing abilities, I’ll allow it! Just make sure that you specify that you used Pictew and credit the original artist and the game’s programmer!

1 Like

Thank

1 Like
How long would you guys like to have to create each character?
  • 1 week
  • 2 weeks
  • A week and a half
  • Doesn’t matter to me!

0 voters

1 Like

wats dat

1 Like

It’s a website of little avatar maker games.

1 Like

ohhh okay ty

1 Like

You have a Picrew as your pfp girl!

3 Likes