Open if you're reading this (:

Open this FIRST

Hey there, gorgeous. :kissing_heart:

If you EVER need to come to this post, open one of these because something happened today, whether good or bad, it’s here.

I just want you to know, yes you, behind that screen, that you are INCREDIBLE. I love you; you deserve of everything good, and you shouldn’t settle for anything less. I know it might take a lot of convincing because something or someone in your life told you all these things that made you believe that you weren’t worthy of being loved. Or maybe it’s social media. The more you scroll, the more impossible it feels to be loved because we don’t look like Instagram models. Maybe it’s ourself. Regardless, you are STUNNING; you deserve the world and you may think I don’t know you personally, so how could I be saying such things? I don’t need to know you personally to believe that you should live a fulfilling life and live out your dreams. Not at all.

Episode related:

Open this if you feel unmotivated

hey there, I know how bummed out you must feel, but hear me out:

Don’t write, because other people said so.

Don’t write, because you heard it’s a useful skill.

Write, because you genuinely enjoy it.

Write, because you want to share your story with the world.

Write, because you have something to say.

It’s about realizing the value you get from writing. So when you finally understand the “why” behind your writing, writing won’t feel like an obstacle.

Open this if you're worried about your story not doing well

We’ve all been there, we’ve all been worried that our stories weren’t going to do well, or maybe we are still worried they aren’t doing well presently. It all ends and begins in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you if you allow it. Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally, it comes from what you do consistently. It isn’t overnight, it never has been. It’s when everday you get a little better than before. It adds up.

Start now.

Start where you are. Start with fear. Start with those negative comments. Start with doubt. Start with shaking hands. Start with voice trembling but start. Start and don’t stop.

Start with what you have.

Just start.

Open this if you feel constant anxiety about publishing

Take a deep breath and give yourself permission to step back from everything is making you feel anxious.

Anxiety happens when you think you have to figure out everything all at once. Breathe. You’re strong. You got this.

Take it day by day.

Open this if you need backgrounds/overlays

hey there,

there’s a bunch of backgrounds that you can find on deviantart, episodelife, google drives, e.t.c

for overlays, you can find them on episodelife, google, e.t.c

I hope that helped! remember to give credit to their respective owners when using them !

Open this if you are stuck/need inspiration for your story

if it counts for anything, i think you’re doing such a badass job at figuring out your story.

i know it may not feel like you are progressing, but trust me babe, you are. the desire to write was planted within you for a reason,

you were meant to write. you were meant to share your story with the world. someone in the world needs to hear your writing, they need to read it. keep going. you are doing a beautiful job, just keep your head up and do whats best for you. there is no rule on how to write. sometimes it comes easily and perfectly, sometimes it’s like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges. very few writers know what they’re doing until they’ve done it.

just go for it, love.

Open this if you don't think that you'll be successful on Episode

don’t lie to yourself. it’s not who you think you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. you were meant to be successful. you were meant to bring change and restore what you think is right to the world. you were built for bigger and better things than your current situation and i promise you, that you are meant for this. you were meant to share your story with the world, to share your perspective. life is too short to spend it at war with yourself. you will be successful in ways you never thought possible. don’t wish for it, work for it.

Open this if you stressed (on your story)

It’s incredibly difficult to work on a story without being drained mid-way through. I’ve been there.

Take mental breaks as often as possible.

Instead of reacting to every thought, try letting it go.

Your reaction is what keeps negative thoughts alive.

Make peace with it and release it.

Be concious and active in your mental space so you don’t feel overwhelmed.

Open this if you are at Writers Block

first, your story is AMAZING and I LOVE YOU and i’m so damn PROUD of you for how far you’ve come, even if you’ve only created the first two characters. It doesn’t matter. You’ve made progress, you’ve put down that thought and that idea, and you’re working on it. I’m here to help you.

Here’s some ways to beat writers block:

Rearrange your room/workspace.

Writing prompts help a LOT

Set your alarm for 3 am write for 1 hour and go back to sleep.

Ask a friend to write one paragraph of a short story, then you finish it.

Take a notebook on public transportation or with you at all times and write whenever you need to.

Write a story that would make you sad/mad as a reader.

Narrate a story into a voice recording app.

Think about your story as if it was a movie/netflix show .

Write the entire story on a document, then code it onto Episode.

Create a pinterest board for your story and create different sections (Dialogue, World, Characters, Aesthetic)

Find the oldest piece of writing you have and re-write it, see how you progressed.

Bonus tip: at the end of each writing, stop so it’s easier to come back to next time you write.

Open this if you are at Art Block

I got ya, i’ve been there. Still kinda there, so here is a challenge for 31 days/a month :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Draw a cover for your favorite book

2. Draw a fantastical animal (fantasy)

3. Draw an imaginary friend

4. Design a robot

5. Design your own clothing/dress/suit

6. Short comic

7. Treehouse

8. Name in fancy letters

9. What does happiness look like to you?

10. What does sadness look like to you?

11. Picture with three colors only (base, two other colors)

12. Design a t-shirt design

13. Primary colors ONLY

14. Draw yourself in your favorite time period (90s, 80s, 2000s)

15. Draw an underwater world

16. Draw Popart

17. Draw the sky

18. Sunset

19. Favorite travel destination

20. Landscape of a magical world

21. Castle/palace

22. Still life

23. Recreate a famous painting/drawing

24. Symbol of love

25. Life on a different planet

26. Something cold

27. Your favorite fairytale

28. A bowl of fruit

29. Your favorite aesthetic

30. Clouds

31. Create a tattoo design

Open this if you need some lovin

hey stunning, just a few things to remember:

your potential to succeed is INFINITE.

celebrate every win, no matter how big or small.

you glow different when your actually happy.

love yourself every single day

in moments of insecurity, remind yourself that you are beautiful, capable, and intelligent because you are,

you really are.

Open this if you feel like you are wasting your time on your story

If you’re not doing what you love, you’re wasting your time.

I guess my question to you is, are you doing what you love? Is this story everything you dreamed of? Is it what you love? If not, maybe you are wasting your time. I can’t tell you whether or not to continue writing your story, but I can tell you this:

Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.

You always have a choice.

Open this if you need some writers advice

Keep learning new words. Create a writing space that is quiet and allows you to think clearly. Read a lot; different styles, different genres, different content. Write about people, never write about things alone. Find the path for you, no matter how hard, no matter how easy, be true to your soul. Make people laugh, cry, whistle, gasp in surprise — or think. Listen to your reader, always. See what everyone else is doing, but do what YOU love. Believe in yourself. Share your passion. Tell your stories. Write every day. Learn how you want to say things, how you want to speak.

Personal:

Open this if nobody texted you Good Morning

First of all: Good Morning beautiful.

Is it too late to say that? I know you’ve probably been awake for a while, likely hours or even all day. I know you may have gone this whole time without hearing it — shrugging to family members and friends who asked you how you’re doing with a non-committal “Fine” because that is what we’re meant to do as humans — answer meaningful questions with arbitrary phrases. I know that you may not be fine, I know you may have had a lackluster day. And I know something as incredibly mundane as a “Good Morning” text may have made all the difference in the world. It’s okay if that’s the case. It’s okay to sometimes ache for those simple and kind-hearted gestures.

Because the truth is that good morning texts are more than a half-hearted means of communication. They are a sign that we are thought of. Cared for. Adored, by someone who may not be immediately present.

So, here I am telling you, the individual behind the screen.

Good morning.

I hope you know that you are cared for, loved, adored, cherished, and everything in between :heart:

Open this if you feel nobody cares about you

First, I want to say,

I see you.

I hear you.

I love you.

I care about you.

Do yourself a favor and learn how to walk away.

When a connection starts to fade, learn to let it go. When a person starts to mistreat you, learn how to move on to something big and someone better. Don’t waste your energy trying to force something that isn’t meant to be. Because the truth is, for every one person who doesn’t care about you, there are tons more waiting to love you.

Fall in love with taking care of yourself. Fall in love with the path of deep healing. Fall in love with becoming the best version of yourself but with patience, with compassion and respect to your own journey. Stop asking why they keep doing it, and start asking yourself why you keep allowing it.

Open this if you feel all alone

You are not alone. Not ever.

There’s always someone, somewhere, at some point, who knows exactly how you feel.

You don’t have to be brave all the time. You are not damaged nor defeated. Have patience.

Give yourself permission to grieve, cry, and to heal. Allow yourself a bit of compassion, you’re doing the best you can.

Just know at the end of the day, you’re never alone.

Open this if you feel like crying

hey baby,

i think you’re doing a beautiful job figuring out some heavy shit.

don’t forget you’re human. it’s okay to have a meltdown. it’s okay to cry. it’s okay to feel like things will never work out, but i promise they will. i promise you things will get better. keep going. no matter how bad thing are right now. no matter how many days you’ve spent crying. no matter how hopeless or depressed you may feel. no matter how many days you’ve spent wishing things were different. i promise you won’t feel this way forever. you are strong enough to face it all, even if it doesn’t feel like it right now.

keep going.

Open this if you feel like you are ugly

you really don’t know how beautiful you are huh?

yes, you.

you are literally perfect.

stop wishing you were someone else, or liked you as much as they like someone else. stop seeking attention from those who hurt you. from those who only find people attractive physically and not spirtually.

your body is dead-drop gorgeous, don’t you dare hate it. every curve, every edge, every imperfection has shaped you to be the wonderful person you are today. your quirks? love them.

every stretch mark, cellulite, why wouldn’t you want to be you? why wouldn’t you want to have your sense of style? your eyes are mesmerizing, babe. you were made on this earth with every intent of being the person you are today. your legs have carried you to and from your favorite places. your eyes have seen the stars, your nose has smelled the aroma of your favorite food, while your mouth has allowed you to eaten it. you are literally the epitome of perfection and if you don’t see yourself as beautiful as i do, i just want to say that i love you anyways.

Open this if you feel angry

You have a right to be angry.

It’s not negative or wrong. You don’t have to condone someone’s actions or pretend you’re okay with them in order to be a good or spiritual person. Just know that you have the power to move beyond your pain, when you’re ready. You have the power to find lessons in your heartache, gains in your losses, and reasons to forgive.

It might take time, it might not be easy, but it is possible to move on.

Life is both hard and easy.

Sh*tty and great.

It’ll make you miserable, and happy.

Sad and joyful. F*cked up and put together all at once.

It’s only temporary. Don’t get worked up about things you cannot change. People you cannot change.

I may not know your situation, but all I know is that it is not worth the anger build up or headache. Therefore I only ask of you this:

Control only what you can.

Open this if you can't sleep

Close your eyes.

Picture a lush meadow, you’re standing in the center of it with wind breezing through you, it flushes out all your anxiety, your stress and worries. Sunflowers bloom and you feel nothing but pure bliss. You lie into the meadow and your favorite things surround you. You are listening to your favorite music, and this is quite possibly the best dream you’ve ever had. You feel the sun’s warm rays on your face. It’s not too hot but not too cold.

Everything is perfect.

Open this if you are bored

Things to do if bored:

sleep

excercise

meditate

read book

watch movies

watch pageants

watch a tedtalk (extremely informational)

watch beauty tutorials

organize

journal

make lists

make wish lists

create a bucket list

write goals

create a blog

go through closet

go through makeup

edit/collage photos

organize room

sort computer files

study

cook

read a book

go for a run

go for a walk

Open this if you need motivation for the future

Everything you are doing now is for the future. Where you are a year from now is a reflection of the choices you are choosing to make right now. Do something today, that your future self will thank you for. Because in the end, the most reliable way to predict the future is to create it.

Open this if you are doubtful/overthinking

Use the same energy you doubt yourself with to believe in yourself. You overthink things that will never happen but don’t feed the possibilites of what could go right. It’s all imagined. You might as well be be busy visualizing something greater into existence for yourself. Overthinking will destroy your happiness and your mood. It’ll make everything worse than it already is.

Take a deep breath, exhale and have faith. What’s meant to be will be.

Open this if you are stressed/struggling

Breathe, darling.

This is just a chapter of your life, not your story.

When you can’t control what’s happening, challenge yourself to control how you respond. That’s where your power is. You must tell yourself, “No matter how hard it is, no matter how hard it gets, I’m going to make it.”

You are not weak for needing time to sort through this.

You’ve got this.

The fact you’re struggling doesn’t make you a burden. It doesn’t make you unlovable or undesirable or undeserving of care. It doesn’t make you too much or too sensitive or too needy. It makes you human. Everyone struggles. Everyone has a difficult time coping, and at times, we all fall apart. During these times, we aren’t always easy to be around and that’s okay. No one is easy to be around one hundred percent of the time. Yes, you may sometimes be unpleasant or difficult. And yes, you may sometimes do or say things that make the people around you feel helpless or sad. But those things aren’t all of who you are and they certainly don’t discount your worth as a human being. The truth is that you can be struggling and still loved. You can be difficult and still cared for. You can be less than perfect, and deserving of compassion and kindness.

Open this if you are happy

damn right you should be happy,

you owe yourself the love that you so freely give to other people.

you are beautiful, smart, talented, cherished, important, special, worthy, and loved.

don’t allow your thoughts to tell you otherwise, and keep being happy with yourself.

you deserve it.

i love you,

keep doing what you’re doing.

xoxo

Open this if it's your birthday

hey babe,

happy birthday! wishing you a day filled with smiles and laughter,

wishing you a day as special as you.

I love you,

Chin up beautiful. Today’s your day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Today is a day JUST for you! And guess what? You are special!

May this be a very special day to honor you and all the great things about you—your smile, your laugh, and the way you are so much fun to be around.

You are a light in the dark and sunshine on a cloudy day.

You make the world a better place just by being in it.

Happy birthday, xoxo

A Birthday Blessing:

In this coming year, may you:

Accomplish many goals

Dream big dreams

Learn from your mistakes

Celebrate your success

Worry less

Love more

Accept the unchangable

Fight for what’s right

Wear truely comfortable shoes

Meet kind people

Try new things

Share your thoughts

Find your voice

And be really, really happy.

hey gorgeoussss xoxo

here’s a birthday wish for you❤️

i hope today’s the kind of day where everything goes right

hope you have lots of fun from morning until night

hope it’s one of those birthdays that stand out from the rest

i hope this one is truly the best

xoxo happy birthday!

Open this if you feel confused/don't know what to do

You know how you’ve been feeling directionless? You have the potential and the drive, but lack the clarity. It’s OK.

Everyone goes through a quarterlife crisis. You’re meant to be experiencing this discomfort so that you become aware, at a profound level, what you’re made of and the things that don’t resonate with you. Think of it as a muscle that’s tearing and burning. That’s the only way it can grow and become strong and toned. Start with what you know, take the first step and the rest will reveal itself in due time. There is NO way you can anticipate everything now. Trust the process.

Don’t be so hard on yourself for feeling lost, confused or like you haven’t achieved all that you wanted to achieve. Life would be pretty damn boring if you’d done it all already, if you had no more room to grow or change. Be patient. You’ll eventually figure it all out and everything will make sense. Every experience will eventually get you to where you’re supposed to be. Every win, every loss, and every mistake. Don’t be afraid to fuck up, and don’t expect success overnight. Get lost, get so lost that you find yourself over and over again. Don’t stop until you make yourself proud.

Open this if you need a few compliments

You are amazing. You are an incredible human being capable of true greatness. Wake up each day and believe in that greatness. Know that you are the best person to make decisions about your life, your body, and your happiness. Embrace your emotions but don’t let them control you. Document your life. This amazing person that I’m talking to right now, you, has so many incredible stories to tell and sharing those stories makes the world a better place for all of us. Find a way to tell your stories. Through art, words, crafts, selfies, whatever speaks to your soul. You’ll be amazing at what you attract after you start believing in what you deserve.

You rock. You might not realize it at times, but you really do. You have a unique voice and outlook that is worth sharing. Sometimes you may question this because you see others doing things, cool things. You want to do those cool things too? Go ahead and do them. Experiment, get creative, start that project that you have been dreaming about. The only thing standing between you and what you want to be doing is (spoiler alert)… DOING IT. Go for it, babe. Focus on what you love. Try to enjoy every minute of it and build something you are proud of.

You are the only person who knows you. You are the only person that can make something happen. You are the only person you’re responsible for. You are the only person responsible for you. You’re the only person who can make yourself truly happy, or truly sad. You are not selfish. This is just your life. Do what’s best for you.

Look at yourself, you radiate confidence. You’re breathing, you’re alive, and you’re successfully fighting the bad days away. Life doesn’t remain the same forever, even if it’s a little dark around but you can’t let yourself fade away, you’re very very very shiny. The blue skies and art and your own earned little money is going to fix your broken heart. Just fight and write and make art. You’re going to be free.

Hey, you.

You, who works so hard. You, who puts so much positive energy into everything you touch. You, a bright, shining light for everyone you know. It can be easy to forget these things and push aside your accomplishments on cloudy days, days when you don’t pet enough puppies or days when you don’t get a call you were hoping for. However, you are stronger than all these things. There is always more sunshine, there are always more puppies, and there is always someone out there, thinking of you.

Regardless of circumstance, you are ALWAYS wonderful, and things are just about to get better.

Open this if you need to make a decision

Decide.

So do it. Decide.

Is this the life you want to live?

Is this the person you want to love?

Is this the best version of yourself you can be?

Can you be stronger?

Kinder, more compassionate?

Decide.

Don’t ever make decisions based on fear. Make decisions based on what should happen, not what shouldn’t.

You are the artist of your own life. Don’t hand the paintbrush to anyone else.

Open this if you're worried

Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles, it takes away today’s peace.

If you can’t do anything, don’t worry about it.

One day you’ll look back and realize that you worried too much about things that don’t really matter.

Relax. Stop over-thinking. You don’t have a crystal ball, you can’t know how you’re going to feel in a year or even a month. All you can do is trust your gut and do what feels right, right now. Everything is going to work out the way it is meant to be.

Please stop overthinking life like you have a answer to every feeling or situation. That’s not how life works. We figure it out all by just living, fucking up, by missing an opportunity, by seeking advice and not taking it. We learn what’s important and what isn’t. Sometimes we have no fucking idea what to do and it’s scary but it’s okay. Always trust your gut and know everything will work out exactly how it it supposed to be. It always does. Relax, we were never in control anyway.

Stop worrying about other people understanding you. Get in touch with yourself instead. Focus on what makes you happy, what makes your soul feel at peace. You are your biggest commitment, so start loving your flaws, your awkwardness, your weirdness, your your intensity, your vulnerability, your everything. Life becomes so much more fulfilling when you are just simply yourself. The world keeps spinning whether people understand you or not so why not make this next trip around the sun about you.

Open this if you need a pep talk

You were built to tackle the world. You are not the cheerleader for someone else. You are not meant to sit down on the sidelines. You were built to create your own life and and challenge yourself daily.

Go out there and tackle today, I believe in you.

Open this if you just accomplished something

First of all, I’M SO PROUD OF YOU! I mean seriously LOOK AT YOU! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart:

You accomplished something whether big or small, and maybe you thought to yourself that you couldn’t do it, or maybe you’ve doubted yourself a couple times but YOU STILL DID IT! And that’s literally all that matters.

You’ve outdone yourself and you know what? You deserve to feel proud about it.

Seriously, you do. It’s not everyday that we can look at something we did and feel proud of ourselves for doing it. Even if it’s something as simple as getting out of bed YOU DID THAT. And guess what b*tch? You ate that sh^t up and left no crumbs behind.

Keep going beautiful. Your success is infinite and your love knows no boundaries. :heart:

Open this if something isn't going your way

Surrender what weighs heavy on your heart and mind. It’s not for you to carry. It’s not for you to overthink and worry.

Release it and allow yourself to feel lighter; more at ease. Know everything has a way of working out. It always does. Be patient as things clear out.

We can’t always control the events that happen in our life. Sometimes you need to surrender your desire to force a situation to happen your way. Let go and allow divine intervention to take the lead. One day you’ll look back and realize why things needed to happen the way they did.

Open this if your nervous

Hey there, love.

Things end when it’s time for you to step into something greater.

If you’re feeling frightened about what comes next, don’t be. Embrace the uncertainty. Allow it to lead you places. Be brave, as it challenges you to excercise both your heart and your mind as you create your own path towards happiness.

Don’t stop the process by being afraid of what comes next or saying the same just because it’s comfortable. It’s okay to evolve and outgrow people. It’s also perfectly fine to not know what comes next. Enjoy the present, each moment, as it comes, because you’ll never get one quite like it.

Just go on.

Open this if you don't feel appreciated

Hey, love. I’m terribly sorry you don’t feel appreciated.

I don’t know who or what contributed to you feeling this way, but you’re an amazing, wonderful person. If it weren’t for you, so many wonderful things wouldn’t have happened. I’m geniunely glad you are alive, and please always remember that I appreciate you. I love you. I cherish you.

If it weren’t for you, I wouldn’t be sitting here and typing this out right now. I’m thankful that this world has someone as amazing and wonderful as you. Remember those times you’ve helped someone? It could be something small, but it had such a big impact on the world? Remember those times where you smiled and lighted up someone’s day? Remember when you made that person laugh? You may not know it, but your actions or words made someone’s day. It could’ve been once, or twice, maybe even more.

Don’t question your value just because someone doesn’t get you, love you, or appreciate you.

Their opinions say nothing about your value.

Open this if you need to get over someone

Sometimes we give love to the wrong person.

We sit there, wondering “How could I have given love to that person? They don’t even deserve it.” or “What a waste of time.”

But the thing is, you shouldn’t think about it that way. You should think of the fact that you were able to give love, because if you are able to give, that means you have it inside of you. It’s the same thing with kindness, honesty, with your ability to care about people. Don’t focus on the way people abuse that. Focus on the fact you have it within you, and that it makes you who you are.

It makes you a beautiful person,

a beautiful human being.

Open this if you need some advice

So this is your life, and you’re going to be both moved by and confused by it. You are going to experience things that will inspire you, and things that you will never quite come to terms with. You are going to love people that you will sometimes lose, but you will also find those who stay. Appreciate those people, let them know you care. You are going to laugh until you cry, you are going to ache in ways you never thought possible; you are going to be exhausted by the chaos of it all and ignited by the beauty. You are going to be hurt, and you are going to hurt. Sometimes you will be the bad person. Sometimes you will be the one who makes the mistake. Sometimes you will have to find comfort in being alone, in being lost. Yes, this is your life, and though it can be unpredictable, and messy, even though it can break you down, you are going to survive it.

You will always survive it.

Trust me when I say—when it’s right, everything that you love ruthlessly will love you back with the same conviction. Trust me when I say—when it’s right, the things you reach for in life, the things you deeply hope for, they will reach back. And I promise you, when that happens you will understand that all of the things you ached for that did not work out, all of the hearts that failed to appreciate the home you made for them inside yourself, they were not the things that broke you, or ruined you, or made you less worthy. No, instead, you will see that they built you. They led you to the person you were born to be, and they guided you to the person you were meant to be with. They shaped you. They challenged you. They grew you.

I hope you find acceptance. The kind that rings through your bones, the kind that quiets the voice inside of you that tells you that you are not good enough, or that you are falling behind. I hope you forgive yourself for the mistakes you’ve made, for the past you keep alive inside of you. I hope you learn to let go—of the things you had to do in order to heal or grow or to survive. You are doing your best. You are human. Please don’t ever forget that.

Open this if you need to move on

You cannot move on, unless you accept this:

You will not receive closure in every situation, but you can create it yourself.

Most of what other people do is about them, not you.

Some things cannot be explained.

Some people won’t apologize because they can’t.

Never force an apology.

You cannot change people no matter how much you think they need to change, people change themselves.

To heal a wound, you need to stop touching it.

Recovery will probably feel like you’re getting worse. You’ll be anxious, sweating, crying. Because what happens now? What happens when you let go of what’s been the centre of your world for so long? How do normal people do this? Is this normal? Is this too much? Is this too little? You have probably heard this before; but it gets worse before it gets better. Moving on will feel like you’re dying a million times, and every inch of you will scream at you to stop, to go back, to stop fighting. But don’t give in. Life is waiting for you, outside your comfort zone. And it will get better. You won’t always have to worry about what happens next time, next week, next month. It will get easier. I promise you.

If you keep fighting, it will get easier.

Don’t give up.

Don’t feel disillusioned by where you are now,

your progress is good enough.

it’s meaningful.

it’s on time.

though everything may go unacknowledged

every silent step is movement

in the right direction

when it feels as though

everyone is going forward

and you’re being pulled back by

your own demons or your own past

remember that every moment in this journey

will play its part in the greater narrative —

what a beautiful story to share one day

written just by living your life

and one day, just like that

you’ll rediscover your light

you’ll embrace your inner warrior

you’ll grab your power back

and the whole game will change.

Open this if you fear judgment

No matter what you do,

someone will have something negative to say. Try not to take it personally.

People judge and criticize other people’s lives when they aren’t happy with their own.

Follow your heart. Do what’s right for you. Don’t let anyone invalidate or minimize how you feel.

If you feel something, you feel it and it’s real to you. Nothing anyone says ever has the power to invalidate that, ever.

No one lives in your body.

No one sees life through your eyes.

No one has lived through your experiences.

And so, no one else has the right to dictate or judge how you feel. Your feelings are important and you deserve to be heard. They are inherently valid and they matter. Don’t let anyone else let you believe otherwise.

Don’t chase attention or affection.

You are you, this is who you are, and you are enough.

It’s not up to anyone else to decide otherwise. It’s a waste of time and energy trying to convince someone you are this unrealistic version of yourself. Just be genuine.

To the right person, you will never be made to feel like you’re not enough.

Do your thing. Do it unapologetically.

Don’t be discouraged by criticism.

You probably already know what they’re going to say. Pay no mind to the fear of failure. It’s far more valuable than success. Take ownership, take chances, and have fun. And no matter what, don’t ever stop doing your thing.

Open this if you feel like giving up

I know life is hard.

I know you feel like giving up: on people, and yourself. I know you have good days and bad days but more bad than good or so it seems. I know everyday you question yourself “what is this all for?”, “am i making the right choices?”, or “am i supposed to be here now?”. I know you have more questions than answers and most of the time you don’t even know how to explain them. I know life is hard but you have to keep going. You have to rise above the waters of your souls, and bloom, no matter how hot the fire is. No matter how many arrows you carry on your back, believe me, you’re a warrior. You’re a soldier filled with both pain and love. And life, well, life is just another beast you were meant to tame and there is no one better for the job, other than you.

Even now, as broken as you may feel,

you are still so strong.

There’s something to be said for how you hold yourself together and keep moving, even though you feel like shattering.

Don’t stop. This is your healing.

It doesn’t have to be pretty,

or graceful.

You just have to keep going.

Fun:

Open this if you want a fun fact

The first jack-o-lanterns were made from turnips.

The color orange was named after the fruit, not the other way around.

The average person has over 1,460 dreams per year.

Open this if you want to think about the world differently

Wanna know something?
Just like you have a crush on other people, there are people who have crushed on you. Hard.
Just like you have randomly thought about other people, rest assured theres people who have thought about you.

If we’re being completely honest, there are a LOT of people who have crushed on you, or saw you in public and thought “Hey, they’re really cute!” but have never told you.

Want to know a secret?
There’s someone out in the world who can’t stop thinking about you.

You’re beautiful. Don’t ever let someone think you aren’t. :blob_hearts:

30 Likes

Aww this is rlly cool! :v:t3::star_struck:

1 Like

Awww how nice

You are so nice :pleading_face: AHHHH

1 Like

I–i cant believe this :pleading_face:

You have such a GIANT heart :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you for this! I’ll bookmark it :((
This means a lot :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

2 Likes

BOOKMARKED

Love this sm

This was really kind. Must’ve taken a lot of time :pleading_face::heart:

:pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

Thank you for making this. You’re so kind! I’m totally bookmarking it. Thank you again :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

This is such a cool, original idea! Nice one!

2 Likes

This is so sweet!

1 Like

This is truly heart warming. It definitely game me the reassurance i needed :+1: :blush:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::revolving_hearts:

Added some tags

Looks like this thread was nearly lost forever, but I think this is one that can help brighten someone’s day if they need it.

2 Likes

Yes this thread is such a good idea! I’ll add to it when I get more time and make my own prompts/encouragement.