Operation Seaward Survivors RP ~~ Sign Ups & Chat

You might want to write out that description.
Because so far it seems really similar to an RP I made that I was planning to bring back soon… just with the addition of powers…

3 Likes

I’ve never heard of your RP. This RP was inspired a litle by Titanic and a lot by the rejected storylines Ive been making for a story Ive been writing on episode so there is a lot of surprises there so Im sure even if it now looks simmilar, It will be a very short time until it will be very very different.

But still, just to be sure, could you link your RP here or tell me what its about? Just in case (With all due respect, you have a lot of great RPs so it might be hard to find the RP you’re reffering too)

Also, if you need people to kill early on, I can also. Make their owner

2 Likes

Well some characters that die can be turned into ghosts. You can make NPCs tjat are on the boat but are never seen again afterwards.

2 Likes

Sorry I can’t write it out now because Im not able to get on my laptop and writing it by phone is hare enough but then I have to check the PMs and Pinterest to make sure I forget to write nothing. I could now only PM ypu my intentions about the RP

2 Likes

It’s this rp that went inactive, but I’ve been working on plans for restarting it.

Right now the main thing I’m seeing as different is that yours has more for fantasy elements.

Both have that same core of being stranded after a shipwreck and having to survive on an island. I was still working on some details of what they would find on the island still, but there’s going to be stuff with natives to the island.

3 Likes

Right I see, I must PM ypu about my plans. You see I have a plan thats still under construction by I want to surprise people even if they catch on too it pretty early there will still be some element of surprise. So to show you just how different my story is, withouth spoiling it for the rest of the players i need ro explain it only to you.

4 Likes

For now see how simular it will be and what point you both can start making your rm
Rps unique from one another.

Remember that Stranded was also simular.

2 Likes

Yes Stranded was my favorite RP of all time if I do say so myself! Too bad it ended, I wish it was brought back. Maybe because there was a chance of death and a lot of chances, some things being decided by rolling numbers of what could happen and there were tasks to build things and I could make sure each of my characters built fires, huts etc etc differently. I loved making glue so I could glue things with Samson and the other guy

3 Likes

You could add some of those elements yourself. Roll for them and just dm someone that for example during their next action (gathering wood, food, etc) they find something (high roll) or get hurt depending on how low you roll. Maybe even get stuck for someone else to safe them, and they might get hurt in the process as well when trying if they roll VERY low.

3 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond do we use Art FCs or normal FCs?

1 Like

We use both, however I must ask you to not use more detailed drawings for FCs so the difference isn’t that eviden. But I’m thinking of not allowing Artbreeder since a lot of the characters look simmilar to one another. You’re making a character already or just wondering for future reference? Because there’s some rules about FCs I expect most of you to follow.

1 Like

Mine used to also be called Stranded actually, so when I revamped it last time, I changed the name to Castaways. I don’t remember when the Stranded rp you guys were in was, but I think mine had actually been before that one too, (it was originally on the Episode forums) which was why I changed it to Castaways in the first place. :sweat_smile:

I’m just concerned that two RPs both with the characters being stranded on an island after a shipwreck is too much, that there being both would divide the RPers who would be interested.

Which was something I was making a factor in my rp.
The decisions made by the characters would influence them potentially finding something helpful or having something negative occur. And dice rolls was something I was even thinking about implementing in the process when I can start it again.

3 Likes

Well, anyways I’m sure my PM convinced you it’s different enough

1 Like

Just wondering for future reference

2 Likes

@Littlefeets I feel like this RP won’t go anywhere, so no worries about your RP if mine won’t even take off

1 Like

So is this rp not happening…?

1 Like

Like a mermaid? :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, but you would have to explain proceeation

1 Like

It is, so long as it gets enough people onboard. Dont mind me just insecure and a bit paranoid.

1 Like