Operation Seaward Survivors RP ~~ Sign Ups & Chat

For now see how simular it will be and what point you both can start making your rm
Rps unique from one another.

Remember that Stranded was also simular.

2 Likes

Yes Stranded was my favorite RP of all time if I do say so myself! Too bad it ended, I wish it was brought back. Maybe because there was a chance of death and a lot of chances, some things being decided by rolling numbers of what could happen and there were tasks to build things and I could make sure each of my characters built fires, huts etc etc differently. I loved making glue so I could glue things with Samson and the other guy

3 Likes

You could add some of those elements yourself. Roll for them and just dm someone that for example during their next action (gathering wood, food, etc) they find something (high roll) or get hurt depending on how low you roll. Maybe even get stuck for someone else to safe them, and they might get hurt in the process as well when trying if they roll VERY low.

3 Likes

@LunaticLeviTheSecond do we use Art FCs or normal FCs?

1 Like

We use both, however I must ask you to not use more detailed drawings for FCs so the difference isnā€™t that eviden. But Iā€™m thinking of not allowing Artbreeder since a lot of the characters look simmilar to one another. Youā€™re making a character already or just wondering for future reference? Because thereā€™s some rules about FCs I expect most of you to follow.

1 Like

Mine used to also be called Stranded actually, so when I revamped it last time, I changed the name to Castaways. I donā€™t remember when the Stranded rp you guys were in was, but I think mine had actually been before that one too, (it was originally on the Episode forums) which was why I changed it to Castaways in the first place. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m just concerned that two RPs both with the characters being stranded on an island after a shipwreck is too much, that there being both would divide the RPers who would be interested.

Which was something I was making a factor in my rp.
The decisions made by the characters would influence them potentially finding something helpful or having something negative occur. And dice rolls was something I was even thinking about implementing in the process when I can start it again.

3 Likes

Well, anyways Iā€™m sure my PM convinced you itā€™s different enough

1 Like

Just wondering for future reference

2 Likes

@Littlefeets I feel like this RP wonā€™t go anywhere, so no worries about your RP if mine wonā€™t even take off

1 Like

So is this rp not happeningā€¦?

1 Like

Like a mermaid? :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, but you would have to explain proceeation

1 Like

It is, so long as it gets enough people onboard. Dont mind me just insecure and a bit paranoid.

1 Like

Umm, I have a question? Do I need to offer lamb meat? If so how much to join this RPšŸ˜„

3 Likes

XD I bet everybody is scratching their heads trying to figure out what that means

3 Likes

Considering this is your first ever roleplay, usually when joining a RP you reserve a character. But you donā€™t need to reserve as long as youā€™re not making somebody whose one of these

If you make one of these youā€™ll have to reserve first becuase thereā€™s a limited amount of them the RP needs.

2 Likes

WAIT ARE YOU BRINGING BACK CASTAWAYS?!

4 Likes

Ok, thanks for reply. When I think about my char I will PM you if it needs to be reserved.

P.S. feels a bit funny texting with you here.

2 Likes

You dont need to PM for that, just write here if you want to reserve

2 Likes

I might join!

2 Likes