Operation Seaward Survivors RP ~~ Sign Ups & Chat

Thanks, just a little heads up, I decided to make all the Gods and cut them to NPCs, you don’t need to reserve unless you want to make one of the few creatures I listed in my second post

2 Likes

I’ll just make a pure human. Was it called like that?

2 Likes

Does that work for an FC?

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll write you down for Pure Human, That definetely works as a FC, love that you decided to use him.

2 Likes

I also have that one!

I will use a similar personality I used for the RP he was first supposed to be, I’ll just change the new wife part and timeframe if that’s alright. The RP didn’t happen after all

2 Likes

That’s perfectly fine, hell, I’m doing the same thing with my favorite character that I never got to use. Might have to do that again since it looks like the other RP might never happen either.

2 Likes

I sent him! I didn’t actually have to change much

2 Likes

Already? That’s awesome, I’ll try and add him asap

2 Likes

He’s up, about the female FC, if you want to make another Pure human you will have to wait until we have enough people to be able to reserve another one. That’s it unless you want to make up to 20 characters so you can make another pure human.

2 Likes

O.o
I wish you luck getting those 20 other characters

1 Like

Okay guys, so I’m making a paralel universe map, but I need to know which countries should I make a paralele off. Maybe I should make a paralele of all Slavic countries under one, then Romance countries all under one but make them differ by regions, then maybe include Inuit culture etc etc…

So, for now I have:

• 1 Slav country
  • 1 Roman country
  • 1 Inuit place (if I feel whatever I decide to include isn’t cultural appropriation)
  • 1 Scandinavian country
  • 1 Brit-American country where the setting would be, going from one place on the Globe to another

What country should I include?

1 Like

Slav country - Czech Republic like? Maybe in this universe Czech were powerhouse. I like to think it as a HRE (Holy Roman Empire) and the most of the emperors were always Czechs, thats why its a huge country were most slav people live. Maybe it could be named Moravska or something like that.

Brit-American - I think it should be based on England, but it could be named Albion (oldest known name for England, i think its greek) and America could be something like New Albion (but its not fully colonized), just parts of it.

Scandinavia - Maybe it could be united country, like it was in history (Kalmar union), but in this universe it stayed united. And maybe they have some colonies in Americas as well.

Just some ideas… hope it helps🙂

Oh wait you already have those right?

1 Like

Wow, you’re just brimming with ideas … I can tell once you get the gist of it you will be an awesome RPer

1 Like

Oh, no, no. I think I am going to stick with just one character

1 Like

This sounds cool can i reserve a male?

1 Like

Sure you can

Tagging a few people I think would like to join because I need activity
@elixr @novella @angelic @Caticorn @Meekepeek @katabasis @Cam @unsungcheerio @Nil @pomme @idiot.exe @Kristi @Littlefeets @Ltea @liyahsdiamond @Tellyg47 @RpQueen @Cadborosa @Kbail @Some_Kid @taking0ver

If some of you know people you think might want to join that aren’t tagged here already, please tag them :slight_smile:

Hope you enjoy it, and feel free to ask any question. I probably know the answers to any question that you guys might ask about this RP, it’s just either something I haven’t said yet or I’m purposefully keeping it a secret.

6 Likes

I already joined just haven’t made it yes xd

also @Bexs @Edelgard

4 Likes

If you have any questions while in the process, I’ll try my best to answer them :slight_smile:
Good luck with finishing your characters though. Is it the pet you were thinking of?

1 Like

yesss

2 Likes