Opinions About This Story Idea

I’m not telling you at all the age of my nephew. That’s private, personal info. But now it’s this:

She was walking home with her older sister and they were both hit by a car, and she went flying and hit hard on the ground.

1 Like

Not that personal but ok :woman_shrugging:
Hope that the child is over the age of 7.

Hit what on the ground? Her head?

1 Like

Her lower body.

1 Like

I’m an expert at falling on the road (:clown_face:) and I know that if you hit it on the road you just smack it - or get a bruise or a wound
Unless you got your leg twisted with 2 rocks :grimacing:

If you’re just going to interrogate me, it’s not worth it. I already have MY story planned out. And she didn’t fall she went flying and hit hard.

what’s not worth it

well you asked for feedback

…it doesn’t make any sense

Just stop and ACTUALLY give some advice to fix it then. Like SUGGESTIONS as to what could’ve happened.

K ok ok ok
Does it have to be her parents fault btw?

1 Like

Nope.

Ideas - (from google ofc)

1. Motor vehicle accidents. All three leg bones can break during a motor vehicle accident. …
  2. Sports injuries. …
  3. Child abuse. …
  4. Overuse.
1 Like

Or she could have a condition that she’s born with it

1 Like

Then it would’ve only happened when she was seven? I’m just gonna have it be because of a car crash.

1 Like

Imma google it to see if that might make sense

1 Like

But if you want to stick with the car crash idea sure
Also - my dad would drive me to preschool in the front seat :disappointed_relieved: so I shouldn’t be talking

There’s no way it makes sense with the story for her to have a condition and once been able to walk then suddenly not.

1 Like

Well car crash makes sense bc she walked

1 Like

Exactly. That’s why it’s my choice.

So what would happen after she manages to walk? Would the story just end there?

No.

The plot really depends on how you write it, it could end up boring - the plot needs more details and problems so people want to read it, the story needs some conflict to make it interesting. What’s the conflict in this story?