Opinions About This Story Idea

First of all, before anybody says anything, I’ve changed A LOT since I last made one of these, and I don’t get offended by feedback enough to lash out. And this about the idea itself. With that being said… What do you think of this story idea:

Selena had an accident when she was 7, it left her in a wheelchair and seemingly bond to it, her parents put her up for adoption, and she got adopted. 10 years later, she is fairly happy, but still cries a lot, and one night she successfully gets out of her wheelchair, and walks to her dresser/bed (whichever the reader chooses)

@Writers

2 Likes

I think it needs more detail.

1 Like

Full Backstory: Selena had an accident when she was 7, it left her in a wheelchair and seemingly bond to it, her parents put her up for adoption, and she got adopted. 10 years later, she is fairly happy, but still cries a lot, and one night she successfully gets out of her wheelchair, and walks to her dresser/bed (whichever the reader chooses)

1 Like

Very niceeee!! It’s going to be awesome <3

1 Like

It definitely has possibilities.

BTW, it’s “bound” not “bond” to the chair. I hope you aren’t offended that I said that.

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

It doesn’t seem like much is happening.
Some questions-
Is she in school? Does she have close friends/enemies? Have you planned any more characters? Are her new parents good? Bad? Better than the old ones?

2 Likes

Yes to all of this. And this is just the general premise.

2 Likes

Can you give more details? Quote what I say and respond please

2 Likes

Yes, she’s 17, and a senior.

Yes, really good friends and a few enimies.

Obviously.

Good.

100%

1 Like

What happens to her?

2 Likes

I’m not about to reveal everything. Some things need to be be left unsaid or nobody will read it.

2 Likes

Is asking what the accident was TMI

1 Like

Asking

1 Like

I thought you meant with the whole story the way you worded it.

2 Likes

But can u tell me the accident

1 Like

She and her mom were in a car crash when she was 7 and she was in the front seat

1 Like

Anyone with 1 IQ wouldn’t put their child in the front seat.

1 Like

Some parents are too lenient. My sister lets her child in the front seat.

1 Like

How old is the child

2 Likes