Opinions on Kamala Harris?

Not big brain in politics, so I have no idea.

@Discussions

5 Likes

Another twitter warrior, great. Why can’t politicians do, y’know, what they’re supposed to, instead of just sitting on Twitter all day

I don’t get the whole saying she sounds like Marge Simpson thing.

I have no idea who that is

Kamala Harris had great potential as a candidate but she messed up big time. I know bussing was a horrible matter that happened years ago but that should not have brought on to the stage with her. She let her personal feelings tear her down. She even attacked Biden on several occasions when it came to bussing. Now, as a vice president choice I’m stiff iffy on her. I’m sorry but don’t play the “I knew the dead son card”. It’s not right. When it’s Biden talking about his son then that is totally different since he was his child. She went from attack dog mode on Biden to suck-up mode way too quickly. She has a very two-faced personality in my opinion. I did honestly like her until she attacked Biden. People need to leave him alone. He is just a pawn in this game now.

1 Like

I don’t get that either.

1 Like

WhO???

Honestly I feel like she’s just the token friend in an episode story. There are probably more poc and women that would have filled the role better. Like didn’t she use to dislike Biden? Not as politician but as his VP I can’t help but compare it to the stories promoting LGBTQ or “diverse characters” and then just have a side character’s sexuality being bisexual and having an Asian best friend.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity