Opinions on one of the top k-pop boy bands?; bts?

i have been part of army for at least a month now…? & lemme tell you, i don’t regret it. also, then again, that’s my opinion. – i’d like to hear others opinions on them –

if there’s one thing i could say about them is that, don’t judge them so quickly… ; I remember judging my classmate for liking BTS, but I made a huge mistake. They are actually people that can change your life around. Not just by looks :smirk:-- but by them being actually amazing singers & people to get to know just throughout the internet.

anyway, enough of me chitter chatting. let’s hear those opinions !! :sparkles:

1 Like

I think BTS is talented and definitely deserves the attention they are getting. After all, they worked really hard for it.

I don’t stan them anymore but I do acknowledge and understand why people love them. From their personalities to their actual skills, they’re amazing people and they’ve truly grown.

Unfortunately, I’m just not into their music the way I was back in 2014/15. I think I stopped keeping up with them in 2018? I don’t know, I just sort of drifted away from the fandom. I think I stopped after Mic Drop? My friends still talked about them though.

I do love their slower songs though and really enjoyed the solos, “Euphoria” and “Epiphany” were my favourite. I enjoyed “Best of Me”.

I will never judge someone for liking BTS or being an ARMY even though I’m not one anymore. Yes, there are some very problematic fans but I also know great people who love them.

Although I must admit, I do dislike the constant comparison between them and literally every other boy group. It’s often for the stupidest things and it’s just ;—; sigh.

I still listen to some K-Pop though.

2 Likes

ipreacheverysinglewordyoujuststated.

1 Like

hehe thank you :innocent: I could never say anything bad about the members. They’re so humble, kind and hardworking! I love the way they protect their fandom and the way ARMYs support them.

1 Like

frfr though. the matter of fact in how they give back to army by being so kind, and making ARMY happy for the support, respect, and etc they gave to them in the past is just so amazing to me :heart_eyes:

yeah your making me a boy with luv~~

oi may go to a concert of theirs, hue hue :DDD

1 Like

Ahhh yes! They’re so precious even though they’re all older than me xD It’s so sweet to see such positive role models like them in the industry. They’re not problematic and are really passionate about what they do.

Ooh, I hope you get to go!

I kind of don’t know them that well, and I don’t really like k-pop that much honestly.

I used to like them but not so much anymore. I still listen to their songs every once in a while

3 Likes

They’re alright, I like some of their songs.

Moved to music and added the discussion label :smile:

1 Like

I added an opinion tag

Bump

Where are all the BTS fans?

I never heard of BTS

Well I have, but I never listened to their music…

Bump.

I wish they had a better performance at the Grammys.

Closed due to inactivity