Opinions on TikTok šŸ‘€

Omg I would send u some :pleading_face::pleading_face:
Iā€™ve literally found gold there

3 Likes

all the cat face memes have me dying on the floor with laughter :sob::sob::sob::sob::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Oh my god yes. Like dude, if your that desperate get on tinder or go to p**nhub.

Lil Huddy, youā€™ve been summoned

7 Likes

Okaay? :flushed:

2 Likes

Yes and the creepy one with the blue/green eyesā€¦

3 Likes

i used to not mind it that much but it became really toxic and unfunny recently m (i prefer 2018 tik tok cuz it was actually funny but now itā€™s just an app to look pretty and get likes) but thatā€™s just my opinionn

4 Likes

Lightskin boys on TikTok with their exaggerated lip smackingā€¦yooo Iā€™m calling the pol hee heiceee

5 Likes

Anthony Reeves?

shudders I literally shuddered when I read this

2 Likes

Noā€¦the one that does inappropriate PoVā€™s and looks like he just graduated from Elementary School.

3 Likes

I was like:

hOw oLd aRe yOu?

3 Likes

Tiktokā€¦ a whole mess nowadays-

4 Likes

The one in the middle.

Lord have mercyyyyyyyyyyyy
:sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

5 Likes

I feel so uncomfortable right now itā€™s unbelievableā€¦

3 Likes

Some tik toks are actually funny, but mostly its cringe

3 Likes

i definitely enjoyed musical.ly more

tik tok is SO problematic and makes stupid people famous.

tik tok is so toxic and certain ā€œinfluencersā€ arent influencers at allā€¦ some are just TRASH people.

5 Likes

Tik Tok, been wanting ot voice my opinion on this platform for a while.

1. So I came across some tik toker doing a video, saying that these celebrity ā€œglow downsā€ make her sad, which included Leonardo DiCaprio (obviously), Johnny Depp, Prince Willian etc. I couldnā€™t find the vid though.

i) JOHNNY DEPP NEVER HAD A GLOW DOWN! Heā€™s still as hot as he was in his 20s.

ii) This is not a glow down, itā€™s called aging. A lot of celebs die at a young age, be grateful that they are still healthy.

2. The Dumb tik tok challenges, letā€™s go to the pure dumb ones to the dangerous ones, shall we?

i) Drinking using a toilet roll. :man_facepalming: Tuest me, people fail that one because the toilet roll ended up becoming soggy, but itā€™s ok, as long as itā€™s not life-threatening or something.

ii) Taking off your pants in one jump, and if you fail, youā€™re most likely gonna trip so do it on a matress or something and not a place filled with your grandmaā€™s antiques. Kinda dangerous but at least you expect it.

iii) The cereal challenge. No, Iā€™m not talking about those family friendly guess the cereal challenge, Iā€™m talking abou the one which someone pours cereal and milk to your mouth and you just take one bit out of it. Letā€™s hope you donā€™t choke.

iv) Moving on, we have the ā€œskullbreaker challengeā€. Iā€™m sure a lot of you have heard of this. Three friends jumpsp together and the two at the side will trip the middle friend by placing their leg while jumping. There are cases with people being unconcious, and one case with a girl dying. There were two white chicks who did it on a special need and they only got a one week suspension.

v) The nutmeg challenge. Do you know that consuming too much nutmeg can cause you to overdose? Yes, this was viral on the internet, once again thanks to Tik Tok. Then, there are children who tried this and I just canā€™t imagine what will happen to them

So minus all these dumb challenges and dumb so called ā€œinfluencersā€, Tik Thot is a wonderful platform where it gives you giggles and laughs! Who knows, one day you might ended up not having money to pump petrol, but you thought of this hack and press random buttons to have it FOR FREE!!! Thabk you Tik Thot, we appreciate it.

3. Thanks to this app, now the first thing we think about when we mention Tik Tok is the app, not the song.
And not Iā€™m stucking with the freaking app. Hooray to me!

Edit: just realised I wrote ā€œTik Thotā€ instead of ā€œTik Tokā€, but Iā€™m too lazy to change it, lol.

Of course, there are some good awesome things about Tik Tok, but the bad overweights the good. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Lol, what do they expect? Stay young forever? I canā€™t with these people

Donā€™t do it Kids, TikTok practically wants to kill you.

:joy::skull:

Donā€™t edit it pls. :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Actually, I typed it on purpose, but ā€˜Thotā€™ isnā€™t really a nice word so I had to find an excuse for it

5 Likes

Lololol Iā€™m bookmarking this. How come I never thought of that :joy:

4 Likes