Opinions on TikTok šŸ‘€

A little something from someone who uses TikTok way too much:
Thereā€™s some pretty awesome content on there. Thereā€™s a large community of cosplayers and a really strong LGBTQ+ population. The side that everyone despises (more commonly referred to as straight TikTok), is only one small part of it. All you have to do to get it off of your For You page is watch and follow people who donā€™t make those kinds of videos.

7 Likes

Fair. I downloaded it once but it was hard to overlook the bad stuff.

3 Likes

Oh I know him, just canā€™t remember his user or name. Yes he makes me quiver.

1 Like

I might need to get on that Hydrochloroquin that trump is on. I need this to be erased from existence and my brain.

1 Like

Rhiannon got me uncomfortable although a few had me laughing at the stupidity

2 Likes

I cringe, cry and laugh at the same time while watching these videos. :joy: :eyes:

3 Likes

The bathroom and changing ones wth lol

3 Likes

Stopppppppp :joy: :joy: :sob:

Who acts like that when someones walks in on you? Are you mad??? :sob:

3 Likes

That one guy is really cute but the fact that he does TikTok PoVā€™s is ruining everything.

2 Likes

i love et
its not ma fault yalls fyps are problematic
da says sum bout YALL

i hope i can still dance :dancer:

It used to be entertaining at one point but now itā€™sā€¦ trash. The racism, homophobia, toxicityā€¦ I miss Vine

My little sis is obsessed with it. Cringe

2 Likes

My fyp is clean but when you subscribe to annaoop on youtube youā€™ll obviously have all the tea

1 Like

idk who that is

Sheā€™s a tik tok tea spiller. She has all the tea and gist about what happens on tik tok

2 Likes

:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

She reveals the problematic side of TikTok. Qween. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I donā€™t use TikTok but I have seen a couple of TikToks; nothing really toxic or terribleā€¦

• Dalgona coffee. If you havenā€™t already figured it out based on my username, I love coffee. Especially iced, frappuccino, or cappuccino. So when I first heard about Dalgona, I was so excited to try it. It looked and sounded delicious. I made it a few times, and while it doesnā€™t taste bad, Iā€™m not really a fan of instant coffee, which is what you must use to make this recipe. Thatā€™s why I donā€™t like it as much as I thought I would.

• "They do this every year". Yā€™all know that Circles song that I like, the one I sang in the voice reveals thread? Well, thereā€™s a line right before the chorus that says, ā€œWe do this every time.ā€ I kept seeing comments on YouTube about how people know about Circles because of TikTok, so I decided to look it up. Turns out that someone made a compilation where they replace ā€˜We do this every timeā€™ with ā€˜They do this every yearā€™ (not sung, but spoken). Itā€™s not awful, but I prefer the actual song.

4 Likes

Yes! I seriously need to know how she gets all her info, 'cause like sheā€™s always on top of things and let me not start talking about her animations.

A literal queen hands down

3 Likes

:pleading_face: fr

2 Likes

And yā€™allā€¦ The editing is on pointttt

1 Like