Organic growth 🌳

Organic food is tend to be more expensive compared to inorganic food. And they are meant to be healthier because they only use organic substances to plant the fruits and vegetables. And most importantly, they don’t use pesticides. Even if they do, they are organic.

However, some people tend to trick others by claiming the fruits/vegetables to be organic but in reality they’re not.

So what are your thoughts about this?

Do you think organic food is healthier than inorganic food?
What are the differences?
Do you think they are suppose make it more expensive than inorganic food?
Do you think organic food is just a marketing scheme or are they genuine?
Do you believe in organic food?

4 Likes

@Divcp elaborate

2 Likes

I just eat food dont care about organic or unorganic :woman_playing_handball:

2 Likes

WOW! Amazing! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

burh

Have we ever had spam bots yet? I think this is the first forum spam bot

I really don’t understand why they make it so easy to trick people.

@Foodies Come and share your opinions on organic food!

2 Likes

I think organic food is rad, because they are very natural. It helps nature in general, but it might not be too friendly to the economy. It’s healthy and doesn’t require extra work or products that produce stuff that are bad to the environment, but it can also be slower in growth without the help of technology which might result into being more expensive. Other than that, companies who produce products made specifically for gardening might not be happy (in the case of us turning into this one).

So if you want organic food, maybe it is nice to have a more personal one that you or your family take care. I think that, that way, it might be fair to each sides?

Growing plants and nature is not easy, though, I’ve witnessed cactuses die by my mom’s hands

2 Likes

:skull:

2 Likes

I think yes, organic food can be healthier. However, it’s more expensive generally and you can still be healthy with your eating without buying expensive organic food.

What do you think, @Discussions?

I don’t really care one way or another about whether I eat food that’s organic or not. Organic food can be healthier, but its also more expensive. It really all comes down to personal preference of which has more value to the individual. Now though, organic food just makes me think of certain RP characters

:thinking:
I think yes

Inorganic food can have chemicals in it to make it last longer like antibiotics (we studied this in business) obviously over time this can make you build up a resistance to antibiotics but I don’t know how much time, it’s been a while since I studied it but it’s an ethical dilema

I’m actually not sure why it’s more expensive considering it does go rotten faster meaning you have to buy more because you gotta eat it quickly but I guess it costs more to produce it

Yeah organic food exists but there can still be unethical aspects to it along the production line somewhere even if it was the packaging that has the unethical aspect. So yes, organic food exists, it’s just expensive.

Believe in it? :joy:
Well
Yeah it can be nice tasting I guess?
But I also eat inorganic food just because money

Closed due to inactivity