Other writing platforms like Wattpad?

Wattpad has a lot of benefits over some other platforms but also can be hard to get started on.

I only really know about Tapas, which allows people to post novels and comics, which I enjoy.

What other writing platforms do you know that are like Wattpad? Would you recommend them over Wattpad?

@WattpadWizards

6 Likes

I only know Tapas and I actually prefer it over Wattpad. I’m sure there are some other great writing platforms but none of them seems to be as popular as Wattpad

1 Like

I just found Sana Stories a few weeks ago and it’s very similar to Wattpad but with interactive stories!

1 Like

I don’t use it, but Inkitt? I know a lot of people who publish on both Inkitt and Wattpad.

I much prefer Tapas, what about you @WolfGamerGirl37?

1 Like

I really don’t have a preference between the the two since I don’t really use them. I use Episode mainly or google drive. Though I am thinking about trying out the choice script story entries.

1 Like

How do you mean you use Google drive?
The choice script story entries?

1 Like

I usually use the Google drive to write my stories instead of Microsoft word since I have access to the drive when I go anywhere.

Choice of Games excepts entries from people who write with their program. Those that are picked are paid royalties and their story is hosted on the Hosted Games app. You can also write for Choice of Games too in different ways.

1 Like

I feel the same way. Though I take my MacBook everywhere, so I’m not sure why I do it. HAHA

Uh… okay…

Lol sorry if that confused you! It’s similar to episode but Choice of Games has to decide to pick your story or not. This was the option I told you about when Fraud and RainbowCat were going to help me but we never got to it.

Yeah, I wish I could take mine everywhere with me but it’s not that compact. I do have a tablet that I have been meaning to use when I leave the house. My new phone will be much better when it comes to writing again!

2 Likes

Oooooh… I remember that.

Yeah, that sucks. … Oooh, new phone?

2 Likes

Yep, I still want to go through with the idea even if it’s just me writing it. It’ll take time but it’s a learning process anyway.

Yep, I changed phone carriers plus got a new phone. It’s going to be a Motorola G Stylus 5G phone. So, it’s a bit bigger than the one I have plus has up to 256 GB of space on it. It’s their version of the Samsung Note basically.

2 Likes

Cool.

Nice. WOAH, and I thought mine was big. HA

2 Likes

I use Quotev and Wattpad.

2 Likes

Lol yep! This will be a better fit for me since I do so much on my phone all the time. How big is your phone?

Nice, what is Quotev?

It’s a website where you can create stories and quizzes. My username is Lullaby. Check me out!

2 Likes

Comments, likes and follows are very appreciated.

1 Like

Gotcha, I will check it out soon then!

Closed due to inactivity