Ouija’s bored, so

So…my last thread had to be closed because I said you could ask me questions and those have to be closed after two days. I’m making another thread, but only state your opinion of me here.

3 Likes

Added some tags. :white_heart:

2 Likes

Thanks, Sherry. I didn’t think to put that.

no prob!

Let’s hope people are nicer, but we’ll see. I said I wanted an honest opinion, and I got it.

who cares if they’re rude. they hide in anonymity because they’re scared of being exposed

1 Like

Yeah, exactly. My responses are pretty good, in my opinion. I’m used to bullies.

Youre cool

Thanks!

1 Like

You intentionally draw attention to yourself with personal facts
Congrats. You figured it out. I’m angry, and don’t want to deal with your crap right now. But, you’re right.

Youre cool
Thank you! Different confession then the first.

you are noice person
Why, thank you. I try.

Anonymous haters can fxxk off
And the haters tell us to go jump in a lake. Hypocrites.

Hellooooooo. Ok ok for starters I f*ckin love the theme you chose like yesssss. Secondly I think you’re cool, and it’s fun to talk about music and stuff with you, just try to hold a longer conversation :triumph:
Thanks! I love the theme too. I just couldn’t get it to copy this time. Ugh. Yeah, I absolutely suck at conversations. If you want, pm me and we can give it another shot. We just have to get talking about an intrest of mine, because then I won’t stop talking. Lol.

So, I saw your post on the anon thread about you supposedly being stupid or something... Thats not true! Youre smart but you just express it in different ways than other people. I honestly think that people are just putting you down because theyre insecure themselves and view you as an easy target. I see you as an incredibly kind and emotionally intelligent person. Also most times you seem very confident and happy with yourself which i really admire. Also, idk why but sometimes people hate on new leaders as well. It sucks but people are probably jealous of you. Youre an amazing, intelligent person.
I don’t remember where I said that. I tend to go back and forth between liking myself, and wanting to bang my head against a wall. I’m all good now, so that’s good. Thank you for all the sweet words. I may seem confident, but that’s because I can type out and delete what I want to say. If you heard me irl, I’m a mess.

1 Like

I saw something that said that neurodivergent (no idea how to spell that) people tend to do this thing where they relate to other people by telling facts about themselves and it’s actually not for attention, it’s to relate lol. I do this as well! (although idk if I’m the thing that I mentioned). It’s just hard for me to get the energy to talk to people about their own things so the only way I can do that/offer advice is to pull from my own experience and use it to attempt to boost the convo so I can enjoy it as well.

2 Likes

Yeah, exactly! I want to find ways for people to understand me. And I might be a tiny bit of an attention w*re, lol. Whoops.

1 Like

Youre nice, funny (can be a little weird and creepy at times) but youre genuinely nice person so dont listen to the haters! also your art isnt bad you just need improving and I can see that you are already improving! you have a nice eye color and smile and youre wonderful person.
Thank you for your kind words. I understand that I can be creepy at times. I wish I could fix that.

1 Like

Stupid people can believe in anything, so you can believe in yourself
I think I was just called stupid. Ok then.

1 Like

Pretty much useless. Youre like a lighthouse in the middle of a desert. Bright, but not a lot of use.
LMFAO! Nice smile.

1 Like

You look like you came from a donation pile
That doesn’t make sense. My clothes?

1 Like