Ouija’s ghostly Gay advice

Good luck!

Hey giys! Anymore advice needed?

@Ouijaloveletters What is the best way to come out? Is coming out even necessary? And how do I deal with people who won’t accept me and/or call me (a pansexual) fake? Because the people I know only acknowledge the sexualities gay and straight.

1 Like

Is it also possible to be demiromantic and pansexual at th same time. And if so how do you know if your demiromantic and not just picky with romance?

1 Like

Well, you don’t have to come out, but you’ll have to if you don’t want to hide a part of yourself. For the Pansexual thing, I just told my parents that there’s more than one gender and that I love everyone.

1 Like

I’d say yes, because demiromantic is only feeling romantic attraction after forming a strong bond. You can be anything and be demi. I don’t know how to tell…I’ll get back to you on that.

1 Like

Anymore questions?

How do you know you’re pan and not bi?!

1 Like

It doesn’t matter to me who the person is. Gender doesn’t matter to me. I like everyone, not just two genders.

1 Like

…than I’m probably pan then.

1 Like

Not sure tho

1 Like

How do you go from being a lesbian to being Pan?!

1 Like

I was never lesbian lmao. I just wrote lesbian because I prefer gals lol

1 Like

I fell for that.

1 Like

Sorry

1 Like

Well, now I know. You may be Pan. Does gender matter to you?

1 Like

This may confuse you but not sure.

1 Like

When you see someone and you can’t tell their gender, so you still find them attractive? Does it change your attraction if a crush in non binary?

Yes!

No.

1 Like

Well, that’s my experience, so I’m guessing you’re Pan. I have a thread if you want to see it.