Our Voices Matter!

Hey! I’m combining master list of literary works for authors and characters of the following categories in order to combat this negativity that people are currently experiencing right now. All of these works must be written so on platforms such as Quotev, Wattpad, etc. and not be visual stories, and be anywhere people can read them (which includes amazon if your story is published). I will be reading through them if I have time and give a heartfelt review (If it is free to read) and if I still have time! You or the story are eligible if:

The Main Character is

:herb: Apart of the LGTBQ+ or AVEN community

:herb: Person of Color

Or

The Author is

:gem: Apart of the LGTBQ+ or AVEN community

:gem: Person of Color

There will be multiple lists, for authors who fit the a category, main protagonist that fits a category as well as authors and mcs that fits the category

Form to fill out:

Title

Author

Platform

Does the author fit one of the categories at least? Yes/No

Does the main character fit one of the categories? Yes/No

Up for a read and review? Yes/No

@Announcements (ah! Sorry if you don’t want to be tagged!)

16 Likes

:thinking: ?

1 Like

It’s for Asexuals

1 Like

So the mc and author must both have at least one of those for you to be eligible?

2 Likes

Nope. MC or the author.

1 Like

Okay thank you, because I was thinking a story I’ve been preparing may fit into this

2 Likes

Ayyy

1 Like

Excited!

My story has an asexual MC but the story is on Episode, so it’s not eligible. :disappointed: But if I ever re-write it on a non-visual platform, I’ll let you know! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I’m just going to say this. That is not what I was expecting to read when I saw the title. I hope you get some entries.:joy:

1 Like

Bump guysss!!!

Get me some more stories

@ShanniiWrites :eyes: Queen of the freaks is an LGTBQ+ story, right?

When I’m Gone is the LGBTQ+ story :wink: There are a few LGBTQ+ characters in QofF but the protagonist is cishet :heart:

2 Likes

Ah, gotcha thanks! I’ll add When I’m Gone to the list of stories then, if that’s alright with you :two_hearts:

@katabasis are you still looking for stories?

Closed due to inactivity :green_apple: