Outfit Contest: Halloween and Basics

Alright, this contest is actually going to be done quite a bit different than the usual ones. I missed the contest timeframe last week so I’m making it up by mixing two contests together. That means today’s update, [Limelight] Art Release: Ta-da! A few more costume pieces and some more outfit basics! - Style + Art Updates - Episode Forums, and last week’s update, [Limelight] Art Release: Surprise! There are actual costume pieces this week (with just a hint of basics)! 🥳 - Style + Art Updates - Episode Forums will be combined into one big update.

This means that you can either make one entry that has 4 assets used total from both updates or you can make two entries with at least 4 assets from both updates. You will only be allowed to make two entries as the max. The deadline for joining is technically Wednesday but you can send in entries on Thursday as long as it’s before I make the polls.

The winner is decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

Online Users

@astxrism @Cadborosa @Ouijaloveletters @Kristi @benitz786 @everythingslayer

2 Likes

I have yet to set up a Episode account.

1 Like

I forgot the poll.

Which days would be best for you as reminders?
  • Friday
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday

0 voters

Lol you have all week to make one if you feel like it!

@Kiwi did you vote? I messed up on the poll again.

Daily Reminders! Also, I’m tagging you all because I don’t know who actually voted since I forgot to click the show userbox.

Users

@Kiwi @KiaraTheSnek @Some_Kid @Davideogurl @Caticorn @Ouijaloveletters

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll download the episode app now.

1 Like

Uh…it just shows the Episode app.

1 Like

Lol you need to go to www.episodeinteractive.com then choose which type of email to login with after you click the create a story button in the top right corner. After that, go to one of the demo stories to make characters for the contest or click create a new story. Then pick full body limelight so that you get to customize the whole character. Let me know if you get stuck on anything!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

You’re welcome!

Flip View
Well, I think I did that ok.

I don’t see the image.

1 Like

Me either.

1 Like

Did you take a screenshot?

@Ouijaloveletters I need you to retake the screenshot of your entry. All you have to do is take a screenshot of the character in the character portal with your phone.

Reminders and Users Interested

@Kiwi @KiaraTheSnek @Caticorn @Some_Kid @Davideogurl

@Episodians
@OutfitContest

2 Likes

Ok!

1 Like

It keeps going back to the default.

1 Like

That’s because you didn’t click save which is at the top right-hand corner above the Character previewer. It should be blue it’s at the same height as the name of the character.

1 Like

Ohhh.

1 Like