Outfit Contest: [Limelight] Art Release 8/19/2021

Hey guys! It’s time for another outfit contest. Yesterday’s Episode art release was [Limelight] Art Release 8/19/2021, which gave us a good amount of backgrounds, multiple complex colors for females and one complex color outfit for the males.

As per usual, you have until Wednesday to join this competition. This week, you have to use two items from the new update. You can only use one image, and use the outfits and the image to create a scene/story behind it.

The winner is decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

@Caticorn if you would like to participate this time since I’m hosting I’m good with that as well!

Users that are On

@WritingWithStars @Cadborosa @Secreterz @Kristi @astxrism @Littlefeets @ethereal @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Rainbow @Willowsprout @minoesje @Ouijaloveletters @sunflower.flow @anon68003072

What days do you want to be reminded?
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday
  • Thursday

0 voters

2 Likes

2 Likes

@elixr did you vote? I messed up on the show you voted part.

1 Like

Sorry for the bothering you all again! I had to redo the poll because I forgot to click the show who voted button.

• Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday
  • Wednesday

0 voters

@OutfitContest

@WritingWithStars @Cadborosa @Secreterz @Kristi @astxrism @Littlefeets @ethereal @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Rainbow @Willowsprout @minoesje @Ouijaloveletters @sunflower.flow @anon68003072

1 Like

Yeah, I did.

1 Like

Okay cool, I just wanted to make sure I was correct on who voted. Thanks!

1 Like

Here are the daily reminders!

User

@Kiwi

1 Like

Here’s my entry!

1 Like

Outfits

1 Like

Daily Reminders!

Users

@elixr

1 Like

Belated Daily & Final day reminders

Alright, this is the final reminder for the outfit Contest! You have until 2021-08-27T01:00:00Z to turn in your final outfits! I will make the poll when I get home from work tomorrow. Hope everyone has has had a great week!

Users

@elixr
@OutfitContest
@Episodians

3 Likes

Alright, it’s time to vote on the contest entries! You have until I get off of work tomorrow night around 2021-08-28T02:00:00Z tomorrow.

Time to vote for your favorite entry!

0 voters

@OutfitContest

3 Likes

Congrats to @Caticorn for winning the outfit Contest!

@OutfitContest

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity and since the results have been announced