P.E.A.K. Academy of Advanced Education - Official RP Thread

The original RP idea was created by @BlueInferno and @Newguy. Myself @Sylas_Breik57 adopted it and altered it to what it is now.

P.E.A.K. Academy. The first school for the children of heroes and villains alike.

Five years ago, Shuri [SEE FILE: WAKANDA] intercepted an unknown audial frequency from somewhere beyond this universe. She, with the help of several other brilliant minds [SEE FILES: TONY STARK, BRUCE BANNER, HANK PYM], was able to trace the location to a point beyond space and time as we knew it. We managed to impossibly follow this signal into a location beyond our worlds [SEE FILE: NEUTRAL ZONE].

The Neutral Zone acted as a gateway to the multiverse. By using it, we were able to discover several different clusters of universes, including one parallel to our own- a world filled with heroes and villains, much like ours [SEE FILE: U-DC]. With the help of the aforementioned scientists, as well as the combined efforts of others from the parallel universe [SEE FILES: DUKE THOMAS, BARBARA GORDON], a ‘link’ was able to be established between universes, allowing us to freely communicate and travel between them.

As the secrets of the multiverse were being unveiled, so too was a problem arising. The heroes of both world swere settling down with their own families. Many were going into retirement, others unable to fight crime any longer. With them, came a new generation of heroes, many untrained and unable to reach their full potential. S.H.I.E.L.D, as well as an organization similar to our own in this parallel universe [SEE FILE: A.R.G.U.S.], had been discussing a sort of training academy for a long time, but we came to the conclusion that it was too risky.

The discovery of the multiverse provided a solution to this problem. We were able to find a desolate universe [SEE FILE: U-PEAK] to function as the campus for this Academy, which provided minimal risk to both civilian populations and the students. With this revelation was created P.E.A.K., the orginization that was set to run the Academy, under the watch of both S.H.I.E.L.D and A.R.G.U.S. Over the course of the next few years, P.E.A.K. was able to build the perfect campus to train those with superhuman abilities [SEE FILE: P.E.A.K. ACADEMY], as well as make the world a more interactive and populated place [SEE FILE: REDACTED].

Soon, we will mark the first day that students will be able to go on-campus. We have many things planned for the Academy [SEE FILE: REDACTED], so to prevent them from blowing it up on the first day, we’ve employed some heroes from both worlds to act as teachers, as well as supervisors.

This project will be monitored heavily. There’s no indication as to it going wrong. But from what I’ve learned from my time as a director of S.H.I.E.L.D.- everything, always, goes wrong.

The existence of these parallel universes is knowledge for Clearance-7+ only. Any S.H.I.E.L.D. agent found to have shared these secrets will be terminated and prosecuted immediately.

REPORT BY NICHOLAS J. FURY

Rules
  1. Nothing inappropriate. If things go beyond kissing, fade to black or take it to PMs.
  2. Blur or c*nsor curse words.
  3. No Mary Sues, Gary Stus, or overpowered characters.
  4. No God-modding.
  5. No slurs, racism, or homo/trans/whateverphobia. I don’t care that it’s ‘just a roleplay’.
  6. No fighting OOC. Attack characters, not RPers.

Just use common sense and follow the General Forum Guidelines ^^

And most importantly… have fun!

Important Links

FC Slides
Location Slides
Teacher Slides

Sign-up Form

Name
Age (Between 14-19)
Parent(s)
Alias (If any)
Sexuality
Backstory (Minimum of 5 Sentences)
Personality (Minimum of 4 Sentences)
Powers & Abilities (Limited to their parents/species)
Weaknesses (Minimum of 2)

Reserves

If you want to make a sibling, ask the person with the reserve. If you haven’t made a character in a week and someone else wants the reserve, it will be given to them. There is also a reserve limit of 5 characters.

Student Reserves

Username Parent Completed?
@Aesthetic_epyy Jack Napier/(The) Joker :x:
@Aesthetic_epyy Groot/Groot :x:
@BlueInferno Bruce Wayne/Batman :white_check_mark:
@BlueInferno Maximus Boltagon/Vox :white_check_mark:
@BlueInferno Thaal Sinestro/Sinestro :white_check_mark:
@BlueInferno Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn :white_check_mark:
@BlueInferno Johann Schmidt/Red Skull :white_check_mark:
@BlueInferno Victor von Doom/Doctor Doom :white_check_mark:
@celestialkitten Steve Rodgers/Captain America :white_check_mark:
@Caticorn Loki Laufeyson/Loki :x:
@Caticorn Clint Barton/Hawkeye :x:
@Dying_Dragon Slade Wilson/Deathstroke :white_check_mark:
@Dying_Dragon Nathan Grey/Shaman :x:
@Dying_Dragon Oliver Queen/(The) Green Arrow :x:
@Dying_Dragon Harleen Quinzel/Harley Quinn :x:
@Dying_Dreams Hela Odinsdottir/Hela :white_check_mark:
@Dying_Dreams Tyrone Johnson/Cloak & Tandy Bowen/Dagger :x:
@Edelgard Emma Frost/(The) White Queen :white_check_mark:
@Edelgard Ra’s al Ghul/(The) Demon’s Head :white_check_mark:
@Edelgard Zatanna Zatara/Zatanna & John Constantine/Hellblazer :white_check_mark:
@euphoriaa Barry Allen/(The) Flash :white_check_mark:
@euphoriaa June Moone/Enchantress :white_check_mark:
@euphoriaa Cassandra Cain/Black Bat :white_check_mark:
@Littlefeets Frank Castle/The Punisher :white_check_mark:
@Littlefeets James Howlett/Wolverine :white_check_mark:
@Littlefeets Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat :x:
@Littlefeets Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver :x:
@MeghanWrites Diana Prince/Wonder Woman :white_check_mark:
@MeghanWrites Felecia Hardy/Black Cat :white_check_mark:
@katabasis Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch :x:
@katabasis Carrie Hartnell/Cupid :x:
@Owertym Lucifer Morningstar/Lucifer :white_check_mark:
@Owertym Lester/Bullseye :x:
@Owertym Clarice Ferguson/Blink :x:
@Sophia1233 Leonard Snart/Captain Cold :x:
@Sophia1233 Lorna Dane/Polaris :x:
@Sylas_Breik57 Claire Clover/Gotham Girl & Duke Thomas/Lark :white_check_mark:
@Sylas_Breik57 Max Brashear/Dr. Positron :white_check_mark:
@Sylas_Breik57 Kevin Cole/White Tiger :white_check_mark:
@Sylas_Breik57 Kaine Parker/Scarlet Spider :white_check_mark:
@Sylas_Breik57 Erik Owens/Killmonger :white_check_mark:
@Tellyg47 Wade Wilson/Deadpool :white_check_mark:
@Tellyg47 Lucifer Morningstar/Lucifer :white_check_mark:
@Tellyg47 Kent Nelson/Dr. Fate :white_check_mark:
@TL_DR Tony Stark/Iron Man :white_check_mark:
@TL_DR Scott Lang/Ant-man & Hope van Dyne/(The) Wasp :white_check_mark:
@TL_DR Dick Grayson/Nightwing :white_check_mark:
@TL_DR Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel :x:

Staff Reserves

Username Name
@Sylas_Breik57 Tony Stark
@TL_DR Hope van Dyne
@Sophia1233 Stephen Strange

Sign-up Thread

@P.E.A.K

Do not begin RPing until @Sylas_Breik57 has made the first post!

7 Likes

P.E.A.K. Academy. The first school for the children of heroes and villains alike.

Five years ago, Shuri [SEE FILE: WAKANDA] intercepted an unknown audial frequency from somewhere beyond this universe. She, with the help of several other brilliant minds [SEE FILES: TONY STARK, HANK PYM], was able to trace the location to a point beyond space and time as we knew it. They managed to follow this signal into a location beyond our worlds [SEE FILE: NEUTRAL ZONE].

The Neutral Zone acted as a gateway to the multiverse. By using it, we were able to discover several different clusters of universes, including one parallel to our own- a world filled with heroes and villains, much like ours [SEE FILE: U-DC]. With the help of the aforementioned scientists, as well as the combined efforts of others from the parallel universe [SEE FILES: DUKE THOMAS, BARBARA GORDON], a ‘link’ was able to be established between universes, allowing us to freely communicate and travel between them.

As the secrets of the multiverse were being unveiled, so too was a problem arising. The heroes of both worlds were settling down with their own families. Many were going into retirement, others unable to fight crime any longer. With them came a new generation of fighters, many untrained and unable to reach their full potential. S.H.I.E.L.D, as well as an organization similar to our own in this parallel universe [SEE FILE: A.R.G.U.S.], had been discussing a sort of training academy for a long time, but we came to the conclusion that it was too risky.

The discovery of the multiverse provided a solution to this problem. We were able to find a desolate universe [SEE FILE: U-PEAK] to function as the campus for this Academy, which provided minimal risk to both civilian populations and the students. With this revelation was created P.E.A.K., the orginization that was set to run the Academy, under the watch of both S.H.I.E.L.D. and A.R.G.U.S. Over the course of the next few years, P.E.A.K. was able to build the perfect campus to train those with superhuman abilities [SEE FILE: P.E.A.K. ACADEMY], as well as make the world a more interactive and populated place [SEE FILE: REDACTED].

Soon will mark the first day that students will be able to go on-campus. The P.E.A.K. founders have many things planned for the Academy [SEE FILE: REDACTED], so to prevent them from blowing it up on the first day, we’ve employed some qualified figures from both worlds to act as teachers, as well as supervisors [REDACTED].

This project will be monitored heavily. There’s no indication as to it going wrong. But from what I’ve learned from my time as a director of S.H.I.E.L.D.- everything, always, goes wrong.

The existence of these parallel universes is knowledge for Clearance-7+ only. Any S.H.I.E.L.D. agent found to have shared these secrets will be terminated and prosecuted immediately.

REPORT BY NICHOLAS J. FURY

ANTHONY STARK ][ AGELAST

“A little dramatic there, Nick. Don’t you think?” He spoke rhetorically as he read the report on the holo-watch screen. It was an easy way to get an idea of how the day would go. Or as Anthony would put it, a ‘recap’ of what he was supposed to be doing there.

At the moment, Anthony was on the way to the Academy. Amongst the founders and teachers, he had to be there to ensure everything would be ready for opening day at the academy. Luckily, the founders and teachers had been living there for about a month in order to have a easier time adjusting to the beginning of the academic year. Including himself.

He made his way to the 3rd floor of the main campus building, where secondary operations for the school were controlled. He started flipping the switches, that controlled the power throughout the campus and main cities nearby. As well as sending out the automated voice and text message that had been created beforehand.

Everyone with access level RED was sent specific Instructions to make their way to the Academy. All on a device, the P.E.A.K. prototype watch, which had been distributed earlier on.

STUDENTS

Accept the Message

‘Good Afternoon, Students. This is Anthony Stark, a founder at the P.E.A.K. Academy of Advanced Education. The time has come near for the Academy to officially open, and for you all, the students, to move into campus.’

‘When you are ready, put your P.E.A.K. prototype watch on your wrist securely and activate the one time use of the teleportation feature. Within ten seconds, you will be teleported to the front of the school. Placing your belongings in your dorm as soon as you arrive if it isn’t there already.’

If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to look to your P.E.A.K. watch for the contact options for instructions or other options.’*

‘The campus is opening now, but we’ll need everyone there to begin fully running the school. However, classes will begin on day two.’

‘Thank you for your time. And we hope to see you here soon at the P.E.A.K. Academy.’

ORP- STUDENTS can use this day to explore the campus, meet others, and whatever else you may think of for on-campus activities.

Teachers/Founders are already at the school, in the 3rd floor of the main building.

You can begin to post now.

@P.E.A.K @Sophia1233 @Dying_Dragon

7 Likes

:gem: Morgan H. Stark :gem:

Morgan read over the message again. And again. It was all so surreal. Her dad, from an alternate universe, was running a school for superheroes, also in an alternate universe, and she was supposed to go there? It all made no sense.

“I’ve been a hero for almost a year,” she muttered, flipping up the hood of her hoodie. “Can’t I just go to a normal high school?” She peered at the watch-like device on her wrist. Prototype. That was what the letter had said, though Morgan knew how far the word could be stretched. She shook her head, dark brown hair shifting across her shoulders.

“Morgan! Are you ready?” Her mom called from downstairs.

“Yeah, I’m coming!” Morgan ran down to the living room, dragging her suitcase and a red, metallic-looking briefcase after her. She walked up to her mom.

“Morgan, I…” she started. “This is sudden. But it’s… for the best.”

Morgan looked down. “You’re a liar,” she said quietly. “You never wanted me to be a hero, because I might get hurt.”

“Look where that got you!” Pepper retorted, a bit too loudly. “You were stabbed, on an alien spaceship, and now you have a…” she trailed off. “That thing should be powering a car, or a building, not keeping you alive!”

“You made the call!” Morgan snapped back. “You could’ve just told them to not put it in.”

“You would’ve died!”

“What if I wanted to?”

The room went eerily quiet. Morgan looked away. “You want me to be so much like Dad, I should’ve died being a hero, like him. Now I have to go be a lab rat for S.H.I.E.L.D. or P.E.A.K. or whatever.”

Pepper was quiet before speaking again. “Morgan-”

Before she could finish her sentence, Morgan pressed on the watch. It felt… weird, indescribable. The sensation of wind rushing in her ears, paired with the incessant buzzing of the Arc Reactor made it a thoroughly unenjoyable experience.

After what seemed like hours, though in reality, was probably only a few seconds, her feet hit solid ground. She felt the cold weight of her briefcase in her hand, reminding her that she needed to find wherever the dorms were. She looked around with a poker face, trying not to look like a nervous fifteen-year-old girl.

Approachable

3 Likes

Sawyer Kohl

Sawyer sat in her room, typing on her laptop. Filling out another entry for the ‘Gotham Underground,’ a database she ran containing information on anyon of importance she came across. From time to time, she’d use it to stop certain people, or make deals to get ahead, but not often.

The box that had been sitting on the edge of her bed for about a week shook. It was from the P.E.A.K. Academy, which she accepted to attend recently.

She opened the box, taking the wristwatch and putting it on. After taking a minute to listen to the instructions, she got a peice of paper and a pen. Just in case her parents came home early looking for her, they wouldn’t think she’d gone missing. Afterwards getting her jacket and a small backpack.

Following the instructions given on the watch, she was able to teleport herself to the front of the school. ‘Wow…Didn’t really think that would work.’ She though to herself, taking the watch off and putting it in her pocket. First things first, she’d explore the school, maybe meet some new people. See what life is like outside of Gotham and Arkham.

ORP- Approachable at the front of the main Academy Building.

Alexander “AC” Cole

Back in New York- Cole Family Apartment

AC sat in his room with his headphones on. Nothing was playing, but he often did that to help block out the noise and focus. Until the watch on his wrist began to shake. He took the headphones off to give it his full attention. It was a messasge from some of the founders at the P.E.A.K. Academy.

In the background, he noticed another sound. His parents arguing again. Which he didn’t give much attention to. He just knew he wouldn’t miss them. And he didn’t mind leaving without telling them. Which is exactly what he did. After grabbing a small bag, two jackets and a second backpack, he shut his door, ready to leave.

He walked onto the Academy’s campus after teleporting in. Ready to get started with classes and whatever else came with that. Maybe form some alliances, find new goals to achieve. He didn’t care all that much, he was just happy to be out of New York, and away from his family.

After setting up his dorm, Alex went back out to explore the campus. Hoping there’d be some open labs he could use or something. It was a school funded by Tony Stark, after all.

ORP- Approachable near the school entrance. (@Edelgard)

Mercer Davis

He’d been awake for hours. Messing around with the watch from the P.E.A.K. Academy. Sure, it was only for one-time use, but he was almost sure he’d be able to unlock more of its features. Or at least take it apart. Nonetheless, he was excited to attend the P.E.A.K. Academy. He had no actual powers himself, but he thought it would be good to meet and find other people like him. Especially people from across the multiverses, however that might work.

The moment he got the message, he got dressed and left. Making his way to the main building. Since he thought it would make sense to ask for information and explore a bit before classes began.

ORP- Approachable in the first floor of the Main Building.

(@FuzilladeBlue)

5 Likes

Ezra Owens

[Jersey City, New Jersey; 5:00 A.M.]

Ezra threw a few clothes inside a suitcase. Enough to last for about a week. But mainly enough to fill the suitcase up. As soon as she was finished, she grabbed a small drawstring bag off the edge of her bed. Taking a few other peices of clothes and throwing the bag strap over her back.

“You almost ready?” A voice coming from the doorway to her room. It was her Uncle Nigel. The only family she’d ever known, as well as the only one who’d been there for her.

“Yeah.” She nodded, zipping up her luggage and dropping her phone in her pocket. Putting her headphones around her neck.

“You’re sure you want to go to this place? I mean…I haven’t heard the name Stark in a long time.”

Ezra sighed, picking up the suitcase then looking at Nigel. “I’ll be fine. It’s a school full of smart kids…Smarter than most.” She shrugged, heading out the door. “The year’ll be over before either of us know it.” Ezra started to walk out of her room, picking her jacket up off of a chair in the living room, opening the door. Her suitcase dragging behind her.

Truthfully, Nigel didn’t really know about the Stark Academy. He was only told that it was another place for smart kids. Not for children of superheroes, villains and others alike. Let alone that the school was in another Universe. But he also didn’t know that Ezra was a superhero, or had powers of any kind.

As soon as she walked far enough from the house, she threw her suitcase to the side, behind a garbage can, then plugged her headphones into her phone, starting to walk down to the bus stop. The moment she got there, she tapped the P.E.A.K. prototype watch. Activating the one-time use teleportation function.

She made it to the campus within seconds. Walking up to the main building. Then looking at what must’ve been the main entrance door. “…This must be it then.” She said to herself, pulling her hair back in a ponytail, and heading inside.

ORP- Approachable in the First floor of the main building.
@Dying_Dragon

4 Likes

Freya Dane

~back at home in the Diablo mountain range ~

Freya was sleep in her small room in the log cabin, she and her mother lived in. It was out of the way. Which was great when her mother had one of her episodes. Freya doesn’t know who he father was she hoped it wasn’t this Havoc person her mother often rambled on about during an episode. Sometimes it was about him leaving her at the alter for a nurse.They didn’t seem like a nice person who ever they were than again, her mother doesn’t exactly think normally in that state. Freya spent most of her time in the woods around the cabin, rarely ever adventuring in to town to buy supplies.

The watch she received from PEAK academy kept bleeping causing her to stir from her much needed slumber. Her mother had just stopped causing the cabins power to go haywire not that long ago. Freya groaned as she sat up in her bed. Thinking her PEAK watch was an alarm clock went to slam the snooze button, Freya was scared to death when the watch started talking about going to the academy. She thought that was meant to start in a few day time.

Freya rushed to get some clothes on and make her hair look nice. When she was ready she pressed the button to get to the academy. The academy left Freya standing there in awe at the place. It was the biggest thing she had ever seen.

Freya was walking around the entrance area trying to get a better look of the school. She bumped into someone or did they hit into her?

@Sylas_Breik57 - Alexander AC Cole mentioned

1 Like

𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔢

Sandros stood by the bottom of the staircase as he listened to his dad shout from upstairs about how he should be safe. His medium length hair was tied back into a messy bun and he wore a white hoodie with blue jeans. Despite him and his dad’s differences they were close and loved each other as any father and son should.

“I think that about sums it up, dad. If it doesn’t I have the interdimensional extrapolator and I’ll come back anytime.” Sandros chuckled, as his dad began to give another speech. Finally, they hugged goodbye and before they knew it he was gone.

Sandros didn’t understand why he was getting sent to a school away from his family home, he knew that his dad said something about him evolving behind his imagines but that was about it. Still, he trusted his dad and he was happy enough to meet new people, and cause trouble.

He approached the school doors and saw a young woman standing there, he looked at her as he slowly came to a stop. “Hey,” was all he said and gave a small wave as he stood in front of her.

@Sylas_Breik57

2 Likes

Ezra Owens

She looked at him, not fully expecting to be approached so immediately. “Hi.” She said with a casual light smile. Looking at the campus before them. “I have to say, this place is pretty interesting. I’ve never been to a school where the students have had to teleport onto campus.” She said, looking at the main building. Which spread beyond what they could see immediately.

“I’m Ezra.” She said, putting her hand out to shake.

@Dying_Dragon

1 Like

𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔢

He nodded along with her evaluation of the school and shook her hand. “I’m Sandros.” He let go of her hand and pointed towards the door. “Aren’t you going to go inside?” He asked, he didn’t know how long she had been there. Sandros thought about what she said about teleporting. “Are you one of them?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. “I mean with powers.” He corrected himself.

@Sylas_Breik57

1 Like

Ezra Owens

"I was just about to head inside and look around. But I just got here, so I was taking a moment to kind of take it all in.: She responded, answering his first question.

“…And powers?..No, not really.” Ezra thought about it, shaking her head. “What about you?”

@Dying_Dragon she does have powers. She just doesn’t fully realize it/recognize them. And they’re a little closer to enhanced abilities than powers.

1 Like

𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔢

“Oh okay, no rush I was just wondering.” He smiled genuinely and turned to face away from the school. It looks nice. I wonder… His thoughts were interrupted by her talking. “Nope I’m just normal.” He shrugged. “I don’t even know why I’m here.” He said, still looking at the scenery.

@Sylas_Breik57 - He has powers but he hasn’t accessed them yet and his dad told him he didn’t. Kinda like Nora from the flash.

1 Like

Ezra Owens

“From what I could tell, everyone here is the kid of someone special. Superheroes and Supervillains, basically. So the same must be true for you.” She said, though she wasn’t actually sure who her own parents were. But she took the invitation from the academy as a chance to change her identity, and become someone else for once.

@Dying_Dragon

1 Like

𝔖𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔬𝔰 𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔫

“That much is obvious, my dad is Cisco Ramon. He worked with a few heroes and even met supergirl.” Sandros tone was unamused as he talked about his dad. “But who does that make me? It’s not like my dad was a hero himself. The only thing that he did that would be remotely heroic was save the flash’s life.” Sandros shrugged again, it seemed as if everyone at the school was going to have abilities or special skills.

@Sylas_Breik57

1 Like

Ezra Owens

She nodded, though she had never heard of his parents, or ‘The Flash.’ I guess that’s what they meant by a different universe.’ “Maybe it’s more like…the founders of this school want to influence the next generation. Which is…borderline close to turning us all into master manipulators and fighters.” She said, thinking. “Or ‘heroes,’ probably.”

@Dying_Dragon

1 Like

:performing_arts: Lucy Quinzel :performing_arts:

“Huh, well, woudja look at that,” Lucy muttered into her watch. What a spectacular device, so small, so efficient, and above all else, so shiny. Attending this academy was already incredible, apart from the clear evidence in technology. Lucy was a simple girl, she liked cool things and when she didn’t get them, she had her bat. That’s how life worked, that’s how she liked life to be.

“Well then, g’bye dear brother,” she said before spinning and blowing a kiss toward Adrian. Their parents insisting on travelling together was one thing, but hey, twice the Quinzel trouble now. With that, she skipped ahead, bat tucked under her arms, over her shoulders.

Might as well start with the Gotham gals then. New school, perfect opportunity to curb allies and enemies on the first day. Spotting another student, Lucy stopped by, dropped her bat to one hand before swinging the other around that student’s shoulder.

“Heya there, you’re the kid of the siblings that failed as Gotham superheroes! I’m Lucy, and I also failed as being a hero. Wanna be friends?”

@Sylas_Breik57
@Dying_Dragon (mentioned)

:bat: Tobias Wayne :bat:

Tobias took time surveying the school area, making note of prominent point before tapping away at his tablet. Of course, not spending that long on it. It was bad enough that he was choosing to keep tabs, but it was also a personal device that he didn’t want lost anytime soon.

Then there was the fact that he only knew kids that attended his primary school (for the brief time before he settled into homeschooling). Everyone he knew here would be a friend or foe from Gotham, though Tobias knew that enemies were more common. It would be beneficial to establish some sort of alliance then. All the students should be new as well, it would not be strange for some individuals to be rather out of place.

Tobias decided to walk up to another girl, one who had a face that looked like it had been on magazines before. There had to be some celebrity connection, but Tobias also didn’t want to be too blatant.

“Greetings,” he started, “You look like you know what is going on here. Do you happen to know where the library is?”

@phnx

2 Likes

Chris Barton

Chris finished packing and stared at the box the Academy sent him. He said bye to his father, the returned to his room, put the watch on, and activated the teleportation feature. It zapped him to the front of the school. He looked up at the building and admired it, walking towards it. He wandered through the halls for a while before finding his way towards his dorm room. When he finally found it, he opened the door and walked in, unpacking his essentials before leaving the room, once again roaming the halls.
Approachable

Avia Lokisdottir

Avia put the watch on her wrist, pulling her duffle bag full of her few possessions onto her shoulder. She pressed the button and ten seconds later, found herself standing in front of the school. Hm. This should be interesting. She thought to herself as she walked up to the school. She wandered through the hall, inspecting everything she could. She found her way to her room, unpacking her stuff into the room. She left the room and closed the door, wandering through the hall.
@Sylas_Breik57

2 Likes

:star2: Alessia Danvers :star2:

Alessia looked around the school. The teleportation device was crude- many species had done it better before, but he, who was she to complain. She was wearing her Kree Starforce uniform, stylized with her red, gold, and blue color scheme, similar to her mother’s, and with two taps on a panel on her wrist, it transformed into a normal outfit.

She approached the school, Duck pawing around her feet. She doubted whoever ran the Academy didn’t already know that he wasn’t your average house cat, so she didn’t feel like supplying the information before coming. If they didn’t know, it would be amusing, and getting kicked out of the stupid school would provide more excuse for her to continue on her quest with her mother.

She roamed through the halls, confidence radiating off of her, when she brushed past a boy who looked vaguely familiar. Granted, most people here probably would, but she decided it would be worthwhile to try and talk to him anyways. “Who are you?” She asked rather bluntly, attempting to patch it with. “I mean… do I know you?”

@Caticorn - Chris

1 Like

:gem: Morgan H. Stark :gem:

Morgan looked up, still a bit disoriented from the teleportation. She blinked a few times, before answering. “Ah, no, though I probably should.” She set down her metal briefcase and pressed a button on her watch, opening a holographic map. Though this school’s Tony might be an alternate version, the tech was at least partially Stark tech, and the map functioned a lot like the blueprints she had back home that she would spend hours toying with.

She spun around the map, zooming in on the part of the building that was labeled as the library. “It’s this way,” she said, turning towards where the map said the library was located. He probably was just asking for directions, he doesnt want to go with you, a voice told her as she picked up her briefcase and started walking. “So, did you just get here? Or did you have a chance to explore?” She asked, trying to brush off her awkwardness.

@FuzilladeBlue - Tobias

1 Like

Sawyer Kohl

She looked over at her, somewhat caught off gaurd by her direct judgements. But she was correct, partially. Sawyer was from part of Gotham. Arkham and the Narrows, specifically. ‘Wait, kid of the siblings?’ She asked, not fully sure what she meant. But she pressed further, ignoring it.

Sawyer though she might recognize her from the ‘Gotham Underground,’ but she wasn’t sure. At least she didn’t want to use that information to make any judgements about her. “Friends?..Sure.” She casually agreed, putting her hand out. “Name’s Sawyer.”

@FuzilladeBlue

1 Like

Chris Barton

Chris smiled at the girl who approached him, slightly puzzled by her bluntness. He looked her up and down, smiling to the cat that was by her feet. “No, I don’t believe you do.” He answered after wracking his brain to figure out if he knew her and concluding that he didn’t. “I’m Christopher Barton, but you can call me Chris.” He introduced himself. “What’s your name?”
@phnx - Alessia Danvers

1 Like