Pandora: To Rewrite History. [SIGNUPS + CHAT]

PANDORA_LOGO_Color_glow

yeehaw

Plot: Welcome To Pandora! an earth-like habitable extrasolar moon. Although being similar to earth it’s atmosphere is completely unbreathable to humans or as the Na’vi address them, “Sky People” due to it’s insane levels of carbon monoxide. Pandora hosts over 15 species of Na’vi and their respective clans, But most fall under the Omaticaya Clan, A Jungle-Born Clan known for their fearless way of hunting, fighting, and overall way of living. This clan is made of beings humans never even knew existed which started the greatest war of all time. A war the Omaticaya Clan won, ultimately killing the great Colonel Miles Quaritch, Peace erupted in Pandora, even discovering another Clan named the Metkayina Clan, An ocean based clan of Na’vi who are far more free and fluid (pun indented) than the upfront and aggressive Omaticaya clan. They banded together and helped protect Pandora, But no one suspected a child with years worth of hatred for the Na’vi grow into an adult with a plan to take down Pandora once and for all…Will she invade their land? Oh no, of course not…When there’s Na’vi who will do it for her.

SMALL SUMMARY Yeah that was long, whoops. But to sum it up, Pandora has been fairly alright. It was a little rocky with the discovery of the Metkayina Clan but overall the Na’vi species lives in cordial harmony. Except for a tiny ltitle surprise named Julie-Mae Quaritch, Colonel’s Granddaughter who was raised to hate the Na’vi and is 10x more ruthless than he could’ve dreamed of being. She’s our villian here, and instead of invading Pandora she’s chewing it up from the inside out, Some Na’vi agree with the downfall of Pandora, Therefore they’ve teamed up with the sky people to capture Na’vi in secret, Which side will you join, Fighting the Sky People to protect your beloved home? Or have a hand in the burning of Pandora. You Decide.

NOTE: Roleplay created by @KayaWaya or formerly, @ForeverAngel.

Roleplay Closing: Never, Always Open!
Roleplay Start: February 22nd.

Roleplay Rules!
  • No Mary Sue’s or Gary Stu’s it’s impossible.
  • Please be respectful of everyone in the role-play.
  • Na’vi/Human Faceclaims ONLY!
  • PLEASE Be active! A post every 4 days is required, If you give an excused reason as to why you need more than 4 days please pm me. After a week of inactivity, you will receive a warning through pm. After 2 weeks your character(s) will be put up for adoption.
  • Relationships are allowed but make sure it’s nothing too intimate, Make it minimal with a trigger warning, Anything too descriptive take it to PM.
  • Do not attempt to kill characters without permission from the owner of said character.
  • Please add location to your character’s name so it wont be confusing on where you were if you take some time off the rp.
Limited Roles!

Julie-Mae Quaritch [0/1]

Toruk Makto Rider, + Info [0/1] :parrot:

Omaticaya King [0/1]
Omaticaya Queen [0/1]
Omaticaya Royal Children [1/4]

Metkayina King [0/1]
Metkayina Queen [0/1]
Metkayina Royal Children [0/4]

Humans who use Na’vi bodies [0/3]

Species/World Info!

Pandora: :earth_africa:
Na’vi: :people_hugging:
Omaticaya Clan: :deciduous_tree:
Metkayina Clan: :ocean:
Humans/Sky People: :military_helmet:
Diet: :plate_with_cutlery:

Name:

Role:

Clan:

Side:

Birth Place:

Sexuality:

Mate, If none type N/A:

Personality:

Backstory:

Faceclaim: (Avatar-Like Claims Please!)

Extra Details:

Links!

Faceclaims: :blue_heart:
Na’vi Translator: :speaking_head:
Na’vi Name Generator if needed: :speech_balloon:

NOTE: None of the canon avatars exist, Like Netriyi or Jake, The only canon character who existed is Colonel Quaritch.

yes

Look Guys, I’m out of retirement-

3 Likes

I won’t be able to join on account of me already being a part of a rp I’m failing to contribute to and also my knowing very little about avatar, but this looks really cool! I’ll probably read through the posts when it opens up.

1 Like

Gotchaaa and Heyy Duckk!

1 Like