Paranormal Class Signups!

Hello! It’s finally time for me to do the Paranormal Class! I haven’t been able to do that before because it was just bad…

Teachers:
Me and @AlissaGrace

We’re gonna basically teach you about ghosts and how to communicate with them, and how that works, and how spirits work.

A lot of this is beliefs, so if you have a different theory about something definitely bring it up! Surprisingly a lot of this is interpretation of what’s happening.

I don’t know about Alissa, but I’m a sophmore this year and I’m busy and do have a lot of homework this year, so the classes will be more loose, so that we’re not on a strict schedule and can be loose and have fun with it.

And I just have a question-

Would you guys like to do this in a public thread or in a PM?

• Public Thread
  • PM

0 voters

If we did this in a public thread, then more people could stumble upon this and join us, while we wouldn’t have that in a PM, but a PM would be more private.

Anyway, I do want to have more than one student, but besides that I don’t really care about the number of students.

Ok let the signups begin!

Official thread:

6 Likes

I’ll join :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::+1::blush:
And a public thread would be better in my opinion because this way people who got interested later or are just shy can read along and join later :eyes::sparkles::blush::smiley_cat:

3 Likes

Ooh this seems interesting, can I join? :eyes:

2 Likes

Of course!

2 Likes

Signing up for another class

2 Likes

Yay!

1 Like

Yep, im joining :+1::star_struck:

2 Likes

I wanna join as well!

2 Likes

Hell yeah, I’m in.

2 Likes

I’m in!!

1 Like

I’ll be making the official thread now! You can sign up here and then go over there! I’ll be tagging you all over there so don’t worry lol.

2 Likes

I’ll join as well!

2 Likes

May I join?

2 Likes

BrookieK hiii

3 Likes

Why not

2 Likes

Hey guys! I started the official class and tagged the new members, if you would like to join, just say you’ll be joining and then head over to that class.

It’s just called Paranormal Class (Official)

2 Likes

hi?

1 Like

Maybe you should put a link to the thread in the description :thinking::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Yea I will I was just lazy :rofl:

2 Likes

I can do it for you if you want :eyes::sparkles::smiley_cat::blush:

2 Likes