PC or Console? Which one do you prefer?

I prefer playing on PC! A lot more of the games that I’m interested in are available on PC, with the major exception of Nintendo games. I’m also on my computer a lot more than a console, which makes it a lot easier for me to play games on a computer. Console games are nice primarily because they know what specs they will be working with and optimize their experience around those stats, whereas PC games have to worry a lot more about making the experience something that people can be able to play.

Do you prefer PC or console?
Do you own a PC or a console? What kind?
What did you get first–a PC or a console?
What’s your favorite game? Which systems is it available for?
Is the debate worthless because all you ever play is mobile games anyways?

@Discussions

4 Likes

A console. I don’t really play games on a pc often.

Both. A toshiba laptop, a Wii, a Nintendo 3ds, a ds, and a gamecube

A console. My ds, to be exact.

Animal Crossing, by far. It’s available on Gamecube, DS, Wii, 3DS, and the Switch.

1 Like

PC

I have my own laptop and then my family has a PS4 and a Switch

Console. We used to have a Wii

Minecraft. I know it’s available for mobile, PC, and Xbox. Don’t know about PlayStation.

Pretty much, yeah.

1 Like

Which system do you play it on? :eyes:

1 Like

I have the PC edition on my laptop and PE on my iPad

1 Like

Do you have a preference? I think I like the PC version slightly better because I’m more used to it and (I think) it has more things you can do in it.

An iPad version sounds nice for doing things while travelling, though.

1 Like

I tend to play the PC version more now, since I’m on my laptop practically 24/7.

PE is nice for travelling, since you don’t need wifi to play it unless you want to visit someone else’s world. It makes it a fun activity for a long car ride and/or you’re staying somewhere without wifi.

1 Like

I prefer PC the most since I use it all the time.

I own a laptop and an Xbox One S. Though I still only use my laptop the most.

My family bought us the Super Nintendo and the Nintendo 64 consoles. They were the first gaming system other than Gameboy, Gameboy advance at the time. Then we got the Wii when that came out. I had a computer then the Xbox console. I played all of them until they practically died but the Super Nintendo that poor thing got melted during a house fire at my grandmother’s house in 2012. We were still able to play it until that year.

The Sims, it’s been my favorite game since it came out on windows. Star Wars games were my favorite other than Halo, my all-time favorite, on the Xbox series. My favorite game on Nintendo was Mario Party games. I loved those games so much!

I like both systems, to be honest, but I just play more on the computer then I do on the consoles. I’m planning to set up my old Gamecube for my nephew for when they stay the night here. I think he will enjoy that console.

1 Like

aww that sucks

1 Like

Yep, It happens though so I’m not as upset over as I was then. That wasn’t the only thing lost in the fire. My grandmother and my aunt are good though!

1 Like

PC.

I own both. I own a PS4 and a windows 10 hp.

A PC

Call of Duty. It’s available on a Console.

Pretty much. It takes too much effort to get to my pc or console

1 Like

Personally I prefer PC because I just find it easier but I do like console!

What about you guys?

1 Like

PC as well but I do have an xbox one butI haven’t had a chance to play on it much. The new Star Wars Battlefront games are too powerful to run on my computer so I had get them in xbox form instead.

I still much prefer console over PC. It doesn’t even matter to me what console, but I just like it better. I don’t do as well playing a game with the keyboard and mouse anyway, the controller is just better for me. I’ve always been a console gamer and not a PC gamer though. I’ve got a couple games I play on PC instead of console, but most of what I play is spread between the various consoles my family has.

Added a couple tags too

1 Like

Thanks for the tags! I use to play on consoles when I was younger but I mainly prefer pc games. I have a wired controller for playing console games on the computer.

1 Like

I do have an xbox one but I let my nephew use it more than I do. I’m about to setup the old gamecube I have for him.

PC

1 Like

Yep, I like playing on the pc as well.

PC. Never played on a console before.

1 Like

Nice, It really depends on what you are use to playing. Consoles are fun but I like the pc better as well.

1 Like