PC or Console? Which one do you prefer?

I know the gaming community has been debating over this question for years. I prefer playing on a laptop because I’m always on the computer more nowadays. I use to like the console especially Xbox since that is the platform I grew up playing. I have an Xbox one right now but I haven’t had a chance to play it in a while. Though there are some games I can’t play on my laptop that is meant for Xbox. Such as Battlefront One and Two of the new Star Wars games. I have the first one on Xbox. I tried to get it on the laptop which is the first time I have ever run into a game with a requirement of 16gb of ram for PC. It was ridiculous for the game to have that much ram for it to play. The games I would play were Halo, Ghost Recon 2, Dante’s Inferno, The Golden Axe, and quite a few more games. My true favorite games were the Buffy The Vampire Slayer games and the Halo series. Now, I play hidden object games all the way to MMORPG games.

Which do you play on the most? Is it because it’s more convenient for you or not? Also, what games did you play or Still play even now?

@Discussions

8 Likes

Console, bigger screen, better quality=better game

2 Likes

Yes, that is definitely a pro reason for why consoles are popular. I like to have a screen closer to me now then I use too when I played on the Xbox.

3 Likes

My brother had Xbox 360 then went he went to college as the Xbox one.

For me I used the Xbox 360 to do Zumba fitness or just dance it really fun and I enjoy the song.

3 Likes

I loved Xbox 360 since that is the console I played on the most!

3 Likes

Nice I like do Zumba fitness on there. It fun .

3 Likes

Yep, I use to play Halo on mine and other fantasy based games.

3 Likes

Nice. :grin: and hopefully I can learn how to play grand theft auto 5 when my brother get a card for his computer.

3 Likes

That will be a fun game too play. I use to play Saints Row which was similar to Grand Theft Auto.

2 Likes

Definitely PC >:D

1 Like

Same for me as well

I prefer console. Which console doesn’t matter as much, but definitely console over pc.

3 Likes

consoleee

1 Like

@raviola & @Littlefeets those are still good choices too. Everyone has their own preferences.

1 Like

PC, I’ve never played much on console so the buttons don’t come natural to me lol.

4 Likes

Lol I played console way before I had a computer. I switched to PC though because that is what I’m on the most of the time. My xbox is used to access Disney plus right now. I haven’t played as much as I meant too. I like playing MMORPGs the most.

1 Like

What is this?

The only console my family had was a wii and we only had the wii resorts thing XD.

I tried to play Apex on a PS4 but I got sick… I get sick by some types of games. I had the Harry Potter chamber of secrets and got sick when playing that one as well. hehe

1 Like

MMORPGs are online games played by multiple at the same time. The full name to the word is massively multiplayer online roleplaying game. World of Warcraft is one the top MMORPGs around along with Eve, Wizard101, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Lord of the Rings Online and Guild Wars 2. I play quite a few of them. I stopped play World of Warcraft because I kept losing the quest line since they removed a bunch of quests from the game.

1 Like

Oh, okay, thank you! I’ve heard of World of Warcraft and that they released an old version of it some moths ago. My roommate was excited.

1 Like

No problem! Yeah, I heard they had released the Classic version too. I decided not to check it out though. WoW is a pay to play the game which is about 16 dollars a month.

1 Like