Pennywise the clown floated into N.J. woman’s backyard. She burned it, then slept with a knife

All I have to say H*ll Effing No! I would do the exact same thing if that creepy doll floated into my yard. When the police are creeped to the point they don’t want to touch it, that says something.

7 Likes

That’s disturbing; certainly not cool. The code on the forehead is suspicious. Should they investigate the place around more?

5 Likes

I would hope they would. Sounds like someone was sending out a terrifying warning to them. The part that gets me is the floating part.

4 Likes

The police shouldn’t let this slip away. They even burnt the evidence, for goodness fishes’ sake. It may be unrealistic, but just what if it was some form of help or warning? As she said, her neighbor was out, so just what if…

… sorry, my imagination is just wild but just what if, right?

Yeh, I can’t even make up a silly excuse except that it was fallacy or something like that which I really don’t want to do because that would victim-blaming of some sort…

Anyway, it’s just really disturbing. I can get the possibilities forming in my head off as to why that happened.

3 Likes

I don’ t think that was a cry for help. The last thing I would use for a cry for help is a Pennywise doll. That is more of threat then a cry for help. I’m highly afraid of clowns so that is why I would the same thing. I feel like this was either a really stupid prank, a warning, or something weird that can’t be explained. I mean with everything going on I wouldn’t put it past some teens pulling this prank on someone. The floating could be explained if they used a remote controlled drone possibly but the missing drone is a red flag in that theory. Unless the doll was on a string then maybe but she also lives in an area where they have dense tree canopies. It’s just a disturbing incident that happened to them.

3 Likes

Thought it was also silly to use a Pennywise doll to ask for help, but it was sure threatening in some way. And you’re right, it could actually be a prank, and that’s crossing the line if ever. Whoever did this… sigh

What I’m really bothered about are the code on the forehead and by how it “floated.”

3 Likes

I know this is a horrible prank to play on anyone.

That’s bothering me as well. It just doesn’t make sense but it would be a stupid thing to make up so I’m going with them being truthful on that part. This is creepy for sure.

3 Likes

This is sending chills to my spine :'0

3 Likes

I know right! There are just too many creepy factors about this. This is just as bad as someone using a ouija board incorrectly.

3 Likes

One being that she only has one neighbor and they weren’t there when it happened. Really creeps me out… especially past midnight It is likely that it was controlled, if my comprehension about the victim’s statement “It came at an angle and I just watched this thing, it didn’t hit a single tree and went straight over, just cleared the gate and hit the pine branches and hit the ground,” was right.

Just… why :'0

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s why I was thinking a remote controlled drone might of been the carrier for it. The only part is that drones make sound so I’m not sure about that part. It was definitely controlled by someone which is why I’m thinking it was a sick prank.

3 Likes

This headline sounds so crazy, it belongs on The Onion…

4 Likes

Yep, it really does!

2 Likes

Is this real though?

2 Likes

This sounds super crazy

2 Likes

Yep, I think it is. It was on the google news feed on my phone.

3 Likes

I know right!

2 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

Yep, I think someone played a cruel prank on this couple.

2 Likes

That’s pretty disturbing.
@Ouijaloveletters Thoughts on that?

2 Likes