People who have pretended to fall asleep, what’s the weirdest thing you’ve overheard?

Like the title says, what is the weirdest thing you’ve ever overheard while pretending to be asleep.

One of my friends told me a story about how she was staying in a cabin and was bunking with a few of her “ friends “ in a room. One of her friends continuously tried to “ wake her up “ ( she wasn’t asleep ). Her friend proceeded to pull down her pants, steal her blankets, tickle her, and try to pry open her eyelids, but my friend never “ woke up “. Her friend sneezed, and she said “ bless you. “ She proceeded to freak out and immediately apologize, but my friend told her parents anyway. The other girl got a long lecture. It’s disgusting honestly. Not really overhearing anything, but still.

Anyways, what’s your story?

9 Likes

I do this regularly :smile:
Once I pretended to fall asleep when I at a lake with my classmates and two teachers. I just “slept” in the grass and it was a sunny day. One of the teachers told the others to wake me up because otherwise I’d get a " tomatoe-coloured back". Then one of my classmates said that she won’t wake me up because I’m probably really exhausted because normally I’d never fall asleep next to them and that she knows that I’m having some problems with sleeping. So she just took a softball, made it wet and rolled it over my back and prayed that I wouldn’t wake up because of it :joy: One or two minutes later one of the boys hit me with a ball while they were playing soccer…

7 Likes

I love pretending to asleep, sometimes i do so i can hear my sister gossiping but it’s not like she keeps it from me, she eventually tells me so i hear if my parents gossip anything… :eyes:

5 Likes

“One day, I want to steal a burger from McDonalds.”

4 Likes

Although I was the one who said it :joy:
My friend overheard when they were “sleeping”.
It was embarrassing :woman_facepalming::man_facepalming::heart:

4 Likes

Um…

I heard my older brother dialling a sex line in the middle of the night >.< It was hellish. I couldn’t get past him to leave the room without letting him know I was awake. So I just lay there, trying my absolute hardest to get back to sleep. It was awful :c

6 Likes

We had thin walls at our old house. I had the pleasure of hearing my mum…

“shhhh… Shannii might hear us, hehehe!”

Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

I do not need to know that my mum… does that…

10 Likes

I have heard unclean things and I wish to cleanse my ears. My friends thought’d it’ll be fun to play the age old game Smash Or Pass.

“Smash Or Pass my name.”
“Smash.”

Lawdie >.< My gawd I turned so red that the same person said: “Told ya, she’s not sleeping.”

-_-

6 Likes

Oof

4 Likes

Yikes

4 Likes

I spend most of the night pretending to be asleep I hear all sorts of things. Especially during the summer when the window is open. I can hear the neighbors yelling. I also read a scary story then a cat or something made a noise outside and my first thought was “oh no this is it, this is how I die” that was an experience and a half.

I also heard my parents discussing the surprise gifts they got me for Christmas. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

‘Surprise’ gifts now :'3

3 Likes

Weirdest thing… weirdest thing. I don’t know.

There was the time I pretended to be asleep on the couch and heard my parents discussing how they were planning on having hot, kinky sex later.

There was the time I passed out in class and heard the teacher mutter something about how, Oh so hot passed out students were.

I once pretended to be asleep at an ex-s house and she started calling all of her friends telling them that I had tried to beat her. Like what the freak lady.

6 Likes

What the f-

2 Likes

Imagine just minding your innocent business…

3 Likes

bump

2 Likes

Bump :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

1 Like

demonic cats

1 Like

I overheard the boys sitting behind me discussing drugs and their drug deals… I still don’t know if they were joking, but it’s none of my business anyways :eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Some boys behind me talk about drugs too :scream:
Sometimes I join them :eyes: BUT I AM INNOCENT, I SWEAR :no_mouth:

4 Likes