People's First Impressions about You: Are they Accurate?

I will say they’re between accurate and not xD My classmate said I’m like a leader, but I’m not really confident about it since I haven’t actually tried to lead a group before. What my friends on the forums told me was that I’m sweet and kind and stuff which… I don’t actually know if it’s accurate but I’m gonna say it is close to accurate.

Anyway, so…

• What are people’s first impressions about you?
  • Do you think they’re accurate?

@Discussions

7 Likes

I have no idea honestly :joy:

Probably not👀 depends

2 Likes

That I am introverted, judgemental and a highly studious person.

Not really. Most of the times I procrastinate so I don’t know why they think I am studious lol.

2 Likes

I’m quiet and don’t talk because I’m full of myself :eyes:

that’s very untrue I’m insecure lmao

3 Likes

Not rlly, too many personalities

1 Like

I’m not really sure :star_struck: it honestly depends on the situation and my mood.

NILLL WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST IMPRESSION OF ME

Somewhat, but again, I’m not really sure what people think of me.

1 Like

Idk they probably think I’m antisocial and don’t like people
Also that I’m good at everything

I mean I am pretty antisocial and I don’t reallllly like people but I do like some of them lmao
For the most part I just don’t know how to social lmao
And I’m dEFINITELY NOT good at everything smh

2 Likes

I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE MATURE AND KIND

1 Like

I THOUGHT SHE WAS KINDA CRAZY AND INDECISIVE AND CHAOTIC BUT IN A REALLY GOOD WAY

2 Likes

funny thing is how I’m the introvert and she’s the extrovert but I’m actually the one that reached out to her first and first talked to her so we could become friends :star_struck:

2 Likes

AWWWW WFLSDKJFKSD I MEAN I CAN BE PRETTY IMMATURE IN UTENSIL PMS :cowboy_hat_face:

I PROMISE I CAN ACTUALLY BE MATURE WHEN I WANT TO :sob:

2 Likes

I REMEMBER IT LIKE THIS:

Me: “WHY DON’T WE HAVE A PM”
You: PMS ME INSTANTLY

:star_struck:

2 Likes

AZULA BROUGHT US TOGETHER

1 Like

I THOUGHT YOU WERE VERY CONFIDENT AND OUTSPOKEN (IN A GOOD WAY OFC) AND I ALSOO THOUGHT YOU WERE AN EXTROVERT

2 Likes

AZULA AND TY LEEE :sob: :heart:

2 Likes

That I’m kind, help, and talkative. Also, another one is that I tend to come stupid towards people but that’s something that I’ve dealt with for awhile though. I can come off blunt to people when I’m not meaning to.

The helpful and kind part is true. The talkative is only half true if I truly know the person. I’m very quiet in real life. The stupid part is obviously false but I think it comes from the part where I’m not a social person. I will play along with jokes but some people don’t perceive that initially because they think I believed the joke. I usually have to explain what I say because people take it the wrong way. I’m just brutally honest person who can come off as B***h towards others.

I suppose that most people consider me kind, positive, calm, and reserved when they first meet me. That’s pretty true, except that I’m not always calm. Sometimes I get really stressed out over small things. I tend to overthink and overreact.

Ummm…people probably think I’m a serial killer. Oops.

Usually that I’m scary or intimidating

That depends, if when people first meet me, I scare or intimidate them then I guess it’s accurate but I don’t intend to do that, I’m mostly just silly

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity