Perfect Beauty According to Science

According to science, there are certain measurements that make up the “perfect face”. This is called the Golden Ratio. This is what it says makes up the perfect face:

• The length of the face should be three times the length of the nose
  • The space between your eyes should be the width of one eye
  • The upper and lower lips are the same width
  • Symmetrical eyebrows conforming to the line of the nose
  • Space from the lower eyelid to the upper eyelid is the same as the space between the upper eyelid and eyebrow
  • Eyebrow begins on the same line as the corner of the eye nearest to the nose
  • Width of the face across cheeks is equal to two lengths of the nose

What do you think about this ratio?

@BeautyEssentials

3 Likes

When I pictured it, it was scary

1 Like

wtf?

:slight_smile::gun:

I find it ironic. science can prove that beauty can come in all forms due to genetics, yet this is perfect beauty according to science

1 Like

I don’t know how they came up with this and what’s the point, but I think it’s might just be degrading for some people. Just imagine people were naive enough to believe this and start doubting their own beauty, and might also get jealous to those who has the most perfect face in the world. To be honest, I don’t think there’s a perfect ratio at all because it’s just weird. How would you even know the actual perfection of something? Perfection is a weird concept.

why were this scary when I imagined them-

my imagination is crooked

2 Likes

I need a picture to go with this, otherwise I visualize some scary creature with a very long head.

So this is a picture that came up for anyone who has trouble picturing it

geogebra-export

Closed due to inactivity