Personality types 🥳

I was thinking about this yesterday, so I decided, why not create a thread so everyone can share their own opinions? So, first and foremost, are you an:

• Introvert
  • Extrovert
  • Ambivert
  • I’m not sure

0 voters

Ok, secondly, which personality type are you?

• ISTJ
  • ISTP
  • ISFJ
  • ISFP
  • INFJ
  • INFP
  • INTJ
  • INTP
  • ESTP
  • ESTJ
  • ESFP
  • ESFJ
  • ENFP
  • ENFJ
  • ENTP
  • ENTJ

0 voters

Now, which one is your opposite personality type?

• ISTJ
  • ISTP
  • ISFJ
  • ISFP
  • INFJ
  • INFP
  • INTJ
  • INTP
  • ESTP
  • ESTJ
  • ESFP
  • ESFJ
  • ENFP
  • ENFJ
  • ENTP
  • ENTJ

0 voters

Thanks for your time haha :relieved:

@discussions what are your thoughts about personalities?

12 Likes

There’s a thread for this

1 Like

oh I didn’t know-

1 Like

HAILEYYYY

My opposite :pleading_face::heart:

2 Likes

SOLAY :pleading_face::heart:

1 Like

Hey I think the threads can stay separate since on one of them you do the test but on this one you just press your result on the poll :blush:

2 Likes

I’m an ambivert, but I’ve become far more introverted these past few months/years

2 Likes

Im an ambivert as well, but quite the opposite: I’m so much more extroverted these days. I think it has to do with me changing schools and stuff

2 Likes

That makes sense.

1 Like

I’m an ambivert but I lean slightly towards the introvert side. My personality type is INFP. For the opposite, I put ESTJ, but I’m not sure what my exact opposite is.

1 Like

I was kinda shocked when I found out I was INFP, but I get stuck in my own imagination A LOT

2 Likes

Is it just me or is it funny that the most rarest personality types are the most common here… Seems like there are some mistypes… :smile:

1 Like

That’s true :thinking: intj is the rarest right?

INFJ. But I won’t get too much into this fact that I see a very clear flaw in the personality typing system. I can almost bet everyone who got their type here used 16 personalities… which of course they possibly got their correct one… but their questionare system= flawed. People’s depths and knowledge of themselves=flawed. And lastly, flawed=the people’s lack of knowledge in real MBTI theory and cognitive functions, the type’s and their stacks.

I don’t think that’s remotely weird just because this is a very specific forums and a terrible way to randomly poll people
A random survey of forumers here I would expect to have very different personality demographics that a random survey of people

1 Like

Well they also have their own kind of personality that they create on here, and as well in their minds of who they THINK and WANT to be. :smiley: It’s also common for the most normal and common people with common personality types to get mistyped as a rarer one, incorrect one at the most.

Hey! So I want to know if anyone has my personality type? INTJ 🥲

And of course I would love to get to know my opposite, which is ESFP.

Please share your personality type :clap::upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey! A thread has already been previously made. :smiley:

You can find it here:

And as well as here:

Also if you took the test on 16personalities, with a good amount of knowledge, I highly doubt you’re type is truly INTJ.

For some fun memes if you don’t take MBTI seriously, here’s a thread for memes of the stereotypical and even incorrect MBTI types.

1 Like

Hi, no I took the test, and yes it may be one of the rarestbut you have never spoken to me, so I don’t believe that you could assume which personality I am, or which one I’m not. Someone has to be that personality type and it just so happens I am. I’ve read up on it and it’s a pretty good match actually, in fact perfect. So, thank you, I took the test, and that’s what it said. Don’t know what id gain from saying that when I’m not¿ idk. I’ll check those topics out though. Perhaps you shouldn’t automatically assume that someone is lying/incorrect about there personality. Just my opinion though…

2 Likes

I would like to add that I have done other tests also, and even gone through the test on different occasions, and got the same result :upside_down_face: