You’re back!

where did you go

1 Like

Yes I’m back! :smile:

It was a tough time, but I’m way better now, I ain’t gonna leave again :grin:

1 Like

I’m glad you’re better!

1 Like

Okay, when people think that just because I’m bi, I’m automatically a lesbian. Even after I explain to them Fifty times the difference, they go, “It’s basically the same thing because you like girls and lesbians like girls.”

4 Likes

that is SO annoying. like bi people are NOT 50-50 they are 100 bi! let them like WHOEVER they want!

3 Likes

wakes up in the morning

stretches

“I think I’ll be a lesbian today”

9 Likes

fkkkf

nooo

3 Likes

smells the breakfast being cooked

I’m feeling kinda straight today

3 Likes

tying shoelace

Oop these are lesbian shoes, better be a lesbian today

3 Likes

bites into a piece of bread

Oh look, this is straight. Better be attracted to guys today!

3 Likes

looks out of the window, see’s a bird

Bird is slang term for woman, better be into gorls today

4 Likes

People still not getting what bisexual is. With their stupid question like : “but weren’t u straight last week?” I don’t mind explaining it once but then again it isn’t that hard to understand either. There acting like I’m explaining a math question to them…

2 Likes

sees a cat

Gee, that cat looks like it’s a female. I guess I will be a lesbian today! Wait, who’s that guy?

2 Likes

Pansexual issues

ThEy/ThEm PrOnOuNs ArEn’T sInGuLaR

I think my biggest pet peeve is not being able to post much on social media about my sexuality cuz my family follows me…

1 Like

Tbh it is a huge pet peeve/annoyance of mine when people try to erase asexuality. Like, it really isn’t difficult to understand it plus it makes literally no difference to your life if people identify as ace. How about focus on your own life instead of coming for a group of people who just wanna live without having their existance denied.

ALSO when people deliberately mess up pronouns and make a big deal about how they don’t “believe” in non-binary. What the hell??

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

I’m going to do my term paper on LGBTQ+

• when people assume a lesbian/gay person will find EVERYONE who identifies as the same sex attractive.

• when bisexuals are portrayed as wild ones who just want to do something sexual with any person.

• when someone basically says that they/their can’t be singular pronouns. SMH.

• assuming asexuals/aromantics are clueless about sex.

2 Likes