Petition to Fight For Episode Rights!

Lmao, they flagged someone for saying Episode sucks.

2 Likes

Because why bother when so many people blindly follow them? :joy: It is a marketting tactic, it’s PR, it’s the same concept as companies deleting bad reviews on their website or big CEO’s threatening to bankrupt people if they don’t keep quiet.

Episode are aware of the monopoly they have, their target audience are young impressionable teens who think what they’re being given has nothing wrong with it and if anyone does point it out they literally get silenced.

This whole forum was made because Shannii wanted to give people a place they could talk freely with fair rules and staff who don’t abuse their power. It wasn’t made as competition, they just labelled us that way. We also know we aren’t immune to mistakes but we don’t punish people for calling us out unless they breach the guidelines in doing so.

It just makes me tired to see people wanting episode to change and going to all the effort when we know they won’t be listened to, it’d be literally better for everyone to just leave that forum and move somewhere they can actually voice their complaints.

7 Likes

In terms of rights, we don’t have any rights on Episode. They’re a private company, and so they don’t need to give us free speech. Using Episode is a privilege rather than a right. They can stop whoever they want from using their service for whatever dumbf*** reason they want. So, there’s no point in fighting for rights.

I keep saying this, but the only way to make Episode change is if we were to mass boycott them. However, I genuinely don’t know how we’d manage to make enough people leave their service for it to make a dent to the money they make. With any company, you have to hit them in their money, or they’re not going to listen.

They are dumb. They are stupid. They are corrupt and horrible. This is my opinion. They treat some people differently than others. Knowing I was fighting against racism and abuse against me, a minority person, they chose to ban me. They are disgusting and horrible and I wish we could expose them.

However, it has to hit them where it hurts. If we can find a way to get 100,000 people to stop using Episode altogether, they may be willing to listen. Until then, though, they just laugh at us.

8 Likes

In terms of finding other companies, when I find one with full animation that allows us to create our own work and doesn’t approve or deny stories that they “don’t think will work” even if they’re not going to be spending any money on us trying our stories out (cough cough Tales), I’ll happily write 20 story ideas I have.

8 Likes

Don’t forget Episode silents anyone that goes off topic or make chats that aren’t “Episode related”.

5 Likes

What are tales?
Also every platform seems the same after a while and I can’t wait for something similar to episode but not episode come out (animations)

Added tags.

1 Like

Alisha??

Hey, I don’t know how much of the thread you read but I said before, our rules do not allow drama to be brought over from other forums. I suggest you PM them in a civilised way, we cannot control what happens in PMs and we also cannot control what people do outside the forum. However, we can control and prevent rules being broken in public.

1 Like

I can fully understand reading something from a while ago that may seem shocking or confusing but the situation was handled at the time, it’s best not to try and revive old problems but if you have any issues please PM me

1 Like

Ooooh, right. Sorry. I’ll delete it

Past Celeste, this didn’t work. We have no rights :sob: