PG13 - Can you have adult content?

Let’s see what PG13 means first. PG means parental guidance. You can have adult situations but you can’t be explicit about it.

Example: Yes you can have a sx scenes but you can’t show their bits and bobs. So basically it will look two people kissing under covers. You also can’t describe the sxual actions. You can say they’re “making out” which isn’t s*x. It’s just kissing and cuddling.

Share your ideas on how to write adult situations while making it suitable for teens

6 Likes

Moved into the discussion category and added a tag, please remember that the main forum is PG13 so please ensure that everything discussed here fits that.

Of course.

I feel the same way. Pg 13 content always has some kind of semi mature scene(s). But it covers. For swear words they say them but they don’t say the more vulgar ones. It’s basically always mature but downgraded. Call it a knock off WalMart version of rated r movies.

What do you think @Discussions?

3 Likes

Added a tag

maybe never go past making out…?

1 Like

Unfortunately directors have found loopholes in the law :joy:

1 Like

So true. Titanic for example is rated as PG12 and it has people saying the f word and Rose flips the bird at one point. Then there is a steamy hand on the window. I’m like THAT’S PG12!!! :fearful:

1 Like

I guess the better question is…what determines if something is pg whatever?

Closed due to inactivity