Phasmophobia (the game)

Have any of you played it? I bought the game earlier after watching so many videos and got a little obsessed :eyes:

I would ask to play, but communication is important and I don’t like talking lmao

@Gamers @Discussions

1 Like

I’ve seen many streamers play it with their friends and honestly it doesn’t really look like the kind of game for me. It’s got a very strong focus on being multiplayer and while it isn’t necessarily that, that puts me off it just strikes me as something more interesting to watch than play.

With that said if I got the chance to play it with my friends I would give it a go.

1 Like

Added some tags and moved to gaming

haha it’s amazing, i’m level 100 on it, played it in VR and keyboard and mouse. It’s really realistic with the new update now and even scarier. There’s no other horror game that compares in my opinion

2 Likes

After playing it a few times (while trash talking ofc) by myself I got pretty bored and uninstalled it, so I can see why you think that. I just watch youtubers and streamers play.

1 Like

I didn’t get past level 1 because I kept messing around lmao. But It’s definitely one of the best I’ve seen in awhile

2 Likes

I’m like level 40-50 cause I never really play it alone xD
The scariest thing in that game for me is losing all my equipment I’m broke T-T
But, overall I love playing the game with my friends when we can. Like for example, I have a video of this one time we played and we were trying to get a cruzififififix to stop a hunt. My friend was walking around with it and we were antagonizing the ghost.
So, he went “WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF THIS?!” and held up the Cruiseifix and it was broken xD
We dipped as fast as we could

2 Likes

that’s funny haha

I also have quite a few memorable stories.

Summary

I was playing with my friend on Willow Street House, about two weeks ago. The ghost’s room was in the basement so we brought all our items. We started gathering evidence but it was a long process, we didn’t get much. At some point both crucifixes turned red and my friend shouted “It’s broken!!! RUNN” and I was like, no dude? It’s fine? Why are you running away: It’s not even broken. Safe to say it took approximately 3 seconds for all the lights to start flashing, the emf reader and spirit box to go nuts and my screen starting to act all weird. I was like OHHH i’m gone cya so I went to hide in the other room in the basement but the ghost saw me entering it and I died… lol

It was so funny tho, he was yelling and telling me to run and I was like no bro it’s chill, there’s no need to worry it’s not broken yet.
It was broken. I died. He was right.
Also when he got out of the house and went inside the truck his sanity was at 1%, lol.

2 Likes

The game also has a major update that I’m gonna die to this weekend XD
Apparently, there’s a new difficulty :smiley:
Honestly, we’ll probably do another “Who can survive the longest with candles” run on it XD

2 Likes

NOO WAYY WHAT

2 Likes

Yeah, they added a map that you play outside in it seems, a campsite map XD

Reworked the difficulties to make them more unique (And from the looks of it, way harder) and added of course, the NIGHTMARE difficulty which looks horrifying

They also added a few more ghosts and weather along with multiple other things XD

2 Likes

Ye, apparently the map has a bunch of Easter eggs like Slenderman, the Blair Witch Project, Jason from Friday the 13th, and some others

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity