Photography thread 📷

I saw there was not a single thread about photography so it’s here now!

The goals of this thread:

• Sharing pictures you took
  • Giving advice and talking about photography and cameras and stuff like that

My experience with photography, photography is truly my passion. I didn’t get a semi professional camera too long ago but I have always been fascinated by it! At this point I own 3 lenses and 4th is coming up soon.

Some of my pictures, rip quality :-(

28 Likes

They’re beautiful :eyes::sparkles::+1:

3 Likes

Thank you :see_no_evil: I am still working on improving my landscape pictures, actually I like shooting portraits more but I can’t share them here cause privacy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Your landscape pictures are great already, but I’m sure that you can make them even better :eyes::sparkles::+1:
I can’t take pictures of humans at all, they always end up looking ugly :eyes::sparkles::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I am searching for a good lens for landscape photography now, but that’s a bit challenging…
Hahaha, when I was on a summer work camp this summer I ended up taking a lot of pictures from the people there and they all loved them so much! I actually think that’s my strongest point

4 Likes

Maybe you should try to search for a good lens in a fotography catalogue? :eyes::sparkles:
Everyone always tells me to delete the photo if I take one of them :eyes::sparkles::joy:

4 Likes

I already did a lot of research, but I wanna make sure I get the best… I mean I am not looking at something that’s 5 euro’s so I wanna make sure I have the best.
Hahaha, honestly I don’t like other people taking pictures of me cause I never look good in them :zipper_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Omg the pictures you took are absolutely beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you :smile:

3 Likes

Just gonna casually stick this on tracking because a friend of mine is a naturally good photographer who’s taken a ton of artsy photos of me, and I’ve also taken mountainside photos that might be considered pretty :eyes:

I’ll need to find all that, unless people would be uncomfortable looking at Deluge’s ugly dome

7 Likes

Ohh, that’s really cool and I am sure the pictures you took are great!

3 Likes

@Jass those are amazinggggg :eyes::eyes:…wow…you are really damn good …you use a professional camera or your phone…I think that’s a DSLR though :eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry for the late reply, but yeah it’s a DSLR. Canon EOS 1300D to be exact, but I am getting a new one soon!

2 Likes

Ahh, I just bought the new camera!

2 Likes

Will you show us a picture of the camera? :eyes::sparkles::joy:

3 Likes

Here it is, right now everything I own!

6 Likes

:eyes::+1::sparkles:
That’s more than I own, I only have my mom’s camera and it’s older than me :eyes::sparkles::joy:

4 Likes

Haha, I really saved this over the time, but I am so happy with everything I have right now and the new camera and lenses made me so excited to put even more effort into my photography!

3 Likes

So excited to work with this for the first time :scream:

7 Likes

Oh. My. God!

1. Idk why rip quality but the quality is goooood!
  2. The photos are so cool, nice shots!!!
3 Likes