3 Likes

ahem i was implying im taller than all of you :frowning:

3 Likes

you’re shorter than me <3

3 Likes

1 Like

so…
i know i asked something very similar ages ago but
for no reason in particular, how do you guys feel about an RP using Picrew faceclaims instead of real person pic faceclaims?
@RPers

5 Likes

I think it could be fun if it fits the RP! Picrew FCs would be more convenient than having to search for a perfect face to fit a character

3 Likes

Sounds interesting.

3 Likes

I think it could be fun

1 Like

I don’t mind picrew faceclaims, they’re fun and I like seeing what my characters look like in different makers. I think using different makers should be fine for the same rp, because it’s more important to find one that fits each character over making the characters look cohesive together. Plus sometimes picrews lack options, so you could end up with characters that look similar to one another as the num of characters in the rp increases.

2 Likes

yeah i feel that!
ngl sometimes when looking for a faceclaim i’ll do a chara in picrew first to nail down the vibes /look i want from a chara, so y’know not having to look for a real life person face claim after that could honestly help me sometimes lol

heheh i’m glad~
*takes notes for no reason in particular*

haha agreed, it’s very fun to see the variations

i agree! plus it’s not like all real person faceclaims have the same format now anyways

ooh that’s a very good point!
and yeah, the lack of picrew options can be such a downer sometimes ngl

3 Likes

Ooh that’s a good idea! I sometimes also struggle finding fcs that fit the vibe, but that could definitely help

2 Likes

i hope it does help ^^

2 Likes