Planning Christmas Event Thread

Alright, it’s a bit late to hold a Secret Santa Christmas this year but I have another idea that we can go with for this Christmas. Basically, it would be a group of users join the event to make Christmas related stories, art, characters, and so on. Then on Christmas Day then Christmas theme entries can be posted on a Christmas thread like we do with the Secret Santa official threads.

What do you think?
  • Yes, let’s go with this idea!
  • Maybe, but I’m unsure if I can participate.
  • No, I don’t think we should do it this year.
0 voters

@SecretSantas

5 Likes

If you could vote on the poll above, that would be good! I’ll leave the poll up until tomorrow night at 2023-11-12T03:00:00Z

@CerealKiller @Kristi @liyahsdiamond @Meekepeek @OhSumana @Littlefeets @Jass @lollipoplady @Trenchcoat @Rainbow @solitaire @DandelionKate @Kate @raviola

2 Likes

(idk what you’re talking about but I’m down)

1 Like

We usually have a yearly Secret Santa event where users get paired up to make gifts for each other. Though I typically start the process in September or October. This year has been a tad hectic, though. Depending on the poll, you get to make a gift post on the Christmas thread this year if we have the event.

1 Like

what kind of gift tho like what does that look like :joy:

1 Like

It can be anything like drawings, playlists, stories, letters, cards, and other stuff! I’ll post one of the threads below to give you an idea.

This is last year’s Secret Santa. The other Santa threads must be fixed since the domain changed for the forums.

1 Like

Okay, so majority said yes or maybe to this event! That means we will have the event. This is going to be a a free to come and go event. I tagged everyone just let everybody know what the choice was. Like with all of the other secret Santa threads the gifts are items you will create or out together. There is no set theme other than the Christmas theme but you can make it whatever theme you want. As this is a no Santa event there will not be pairs or special gifts for users. You are free to talk about the event here for now. I will make the official thread closer to the Christmas deadline. The entries will be collected between December 21st to 24th then posted on the official thread for Christmas. If you are going to be late just let me know an I will post it once you have finished making the entry. This is just a have fun for Christmas Event. Also, you can tag other users as well! The more the merrier!

@DandelionKate @Tina.G @duck @idiot.exe @Jass @Littlefeets @solitaire @Caticorn @RainyDay @Kristi
@Ouijaloveletters @OhSumana @CrazyCaliope @LunaticLeviTheSecond

6 Likes

Oooh I’m really excited :laughing:

But I may only be able to contribute a little, is that okay?

3 Likes

Sooo… how will gift giving be even then? (thinking) Will those participating get a selected user to create something for?

5 Likes

There will be no pairing at all. You get to make something you want then turn it in for the Christmas event. We are short on time to pair others together.

3 Likes

Oh. Yeah, I was more mean in fairness for everyone getting something as well as giving

3 Likes

True, it would b fair if it was a normal gifting event. If you want to make a poll to see if they want to do gifts you can. Though with it already being mid November pairing would have to be fast.

3 Likes

Oooor… maybe just everyone who wants to create one, submits it to you or in a form with their name. Then all those who submitted get one of gifts randomly (not theirs obviously)

3 Likes

Okay, we could do that. Hmm we need to make the forum then tag everyone in the post.

3 Likes

Yeah or just a post with where to send presents?

3 Likes

Yeah, that sounds like a better idea. I’ll make it in a moment.

3 Likes

Sounds good, and easier. (wink)

3 Likes

I always loved the idea of a Secret Santa, but as someone who is TERRIBLE at art, I never really knew what I could give anyone!

3 Likes

There are all kinds of gifts you can give! It doesn’t have to be art! I think it would be great if you want to join this year!

2 Likes

You will need to sign into Google to participate! This is because you will be uploading the gifts to the form below. You have until the 24th of December to turn in your gift! If you need more time, please reach out to me! You can turn in the gift the moment you finish. Just bookmark this post so that you don’t lose it! Remember, you can make anything a gift, whether art, music playlists, cards, stories, or poems. Collages, and so on! The gifts you turn in will be randomly given to other participants in the event! Feel Free to ask questions!

Please tag anyone I didn’t tag!

@DandelionKate @Tina.G @duck @idiot.exe @Jass @Littlefeets @solitaire @Caticorn @RainyDay @Kristi @Ouijaloveletters @OhSumana @CrazyCaliope @LunaticLeviTheSecond @ShanniiWrites @Kate @liyahsdiamond @Mouschi @astxrism @benitz786 @Madilnel @raviola

5 Likes