Plants VS Zombies Game Discussion

Hello there, gyals.

Do y’all remember this game?

PlantsVsZombiesCover400ppx

I used to play it a lot when i was younger, it was quite fun but it also kinda got on my nerves because some stages were difficult to pass.

There are a lot fo versions of this game

• Plants vs Zombies 1
  • Plants vs zombies 2
  • Plants vs zombies 3
  • Plants vs Zombies Battle for Neignborville

:pill:

7 Likes

Oohh this is such a classic! :scream::star_struck:

1 Like

I remember it, but not enough to start a discussion. Was extremely competitive at it though.

2 Likes

PVZ! It was one of my childhood games :heart_eyes:

I remembered finishing PVZ one on my PC lol.

1 Like

LOVE this game sooo much. I need to start playing it again!

1 Like

Oh my gosh I used to play this game all the time. I played on my xbox all the time when I was younger and now I have it for the PS4 but I don’t have a live account to play it. It was a pretty good game

1 Like

Oh, I loved this game!
PvZ 2 was the most fun, but much harder than the first version. I still have it on my iPad, and I think I’m going to start playing again.
I haven’t tried the third version yet.

1 Like

soo i grew up in a very like sexist in a way area? so this would be what the boys played and if girls played this they would be considered agressive? so i never played the game fully but when i could it was fun?

1 Like

Oh, damn. This is false informaton, if you had fun playing it, why care what people think?

1 Like

idk people like to bully

1 Like

That’s sad… where I live, lots of girls play Plants vs. Zombies.

2 Likes

Ohhhh, yes

1 Like

My brother was always really aggressive when playing this game lol

2 Likes

Added tags (wink)

1 Like

Now this has become boring :disappointed:

I have never played this :eyes: is it good?

This game used to be so much fun! I played it a lot with my nephews when we were at their parents’ restaurant, waiting for our food. It brings back so many good memories. After they moved away, I tried playing it by myself, but it just wasn’t the same. :disappointed:

I remember seeing the ads for this game but never played it even though I wanted to give it a try

@Gamers Did you play this game? Did you like it?

1 Like

Yes, got addicted to the first (OG) one when it first came out and then same with the second one. Haven’t played any of the spin-off games though.

1 Like