Please don't forget to read blog posts! 🥺💚

Quack!
To keep the forums open, Shannii needs money, which she can earn from you reading her blog posts!
So please read one if you have a few spare minutes, it would mean a lot to all of us and would bring me one step closer to convince Shannii to adopt a duck once she can afford it :pleading_face::green_heart:
So go to her website and read a post, please! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

If you’ve read everything already and have some rad ideas for more blog posts, why don’t you suggest them in the #request-services:request-shanniiwrites-posts category? Or try writing your own blog posts with the help of Shannii’s helpful blog post writing guide! Those
could help us, too! :pleading_face::green_heart:

20 Likes

@Announcements ^^^

6 Likes

Yes please! We’re 50 views under what we usually would be in a day! Do we think we can band together to make sure we raise the views? :heart:

3 Likes

@Announcements ^

5 Likes

If 20 of us read 3 blog posts, we’ll be Gucci

10 Likes

if you need a new post to read, feel free to read mine :star_struck:

2 Likes

We made it everyone! Thank you so much! Awesome job! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Yay I read one!

1 Like

Hey @Announcements we’re a bit behind on reads today! Please could you take some time to read some posts on the website :pleading_face:

11 Likes

IM HERE NOW

I try! I just get so so busy!!! Love you Shani!